PDA

View Full Version : Ravindra Sathe CD's?

Aakriti
28 February 2012, 02:26 AM
I've been listening on YouTube to a number of devotional songs sung by Ravindra Sathe, but although I want to purchase them, I don't know where to buy CDs of Hindu devotional music.

I live in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles. I tried two of our local Indian stores (Bombay Market, and India Sweets and Spices), and neither of them had these CD's. (India Sweets and Spices used to have a section of their store dedicated to Hindu religious items, but they've since reconfigured their floor space, and they have only a small fraction of what they used to. And although Bombay Market has a few religious CD's, the ones they had weren't what I was looking for.)

Does anyone know where on the Internet to buy titles of Hindu devotional songs by specific artists? (Especially those by Ravindara Sathe, but I know I will be expanding to others soon. ;) )

And does anyone know where, in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, there is a store (or stores) where CDs and, possibly, a broader selection of Hindu religious items can be purchased? We have a large desi population living here, and there has just got to be a store where everyone "in the know" goes to for Hindu religious items (including DVD's, books, children's learning materials, etc.).

Thank you!

:)

Aakriti

[EDITED TO ADD: Although there are a number of Hindu devotional songs by Ravindra Sathe that I like very much, I am especially fond of his Shri Narayana Stotram at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJbMBKPwP68 . ]

Aakriti
06 March 2012, 10:28 PM
Om Namah Shivaya, by Grupo Surendra e as Devis. The song is in Sanskrit and Portuguese, and the group (so far as I am able to tell) is from Brazil. This is a truly beautiful Hindu devotional song.

I can't find any information anywhere on where I might purchase this. (I live in the state of California, in the United States.) Does anyone have any ideas where one might be able purchase Hindu devotional music in Brazilian Portuguese? :rolleyes:

Here is the link to this wonderful song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv2wDSjRoN8&feature=related

shian
07 March 2012, 02:10 AM
You can search "Uma Mohan" , she have many sanskrit album of many Deitys.
Her voice is powerfull, and the pronounciation is clear.
You can buy her CD online, maybe by Amazone, but there is many website who sale her CD. If you in India, there is also many India webstie who sale music and if stay in America, maybe Amazone is good.