PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

fromthroughandto
08 March 2012, 11:21 AM
I'm a Christian Nondualist and my primary reason for being here is to read the threads as part of my private study program. I'm quite busy with various unrelated theological studies, however should I have any questions I'll be sure to interact with y'all. Peace and Hi :cool1:

wundermonk
09 March 2012, 02:28 AM
On HDF, given Hinduism's unpleasant interaction with Abrahamic faiths, there is less tolerance for exclusivism of the type "ONLY I AM RIGHT, YOU ARE WRONG". So, you may be in for some tough time. But if you are here to learn more and preach less, you and others will enjoy your presence.

That being said, Greetings and welcome! We arent that bad in welcoming visitors. :p

What is a Christian non-dualist? The term appears self-contradictory.

fromthroughandto
09 March 2012, 07:59 PM
On HDF, given Hinduism's unpleasant interaction with Abrahamic faiths, there is less tolerance for exclusivism of the type "ONLY I AM RIGHT, YOU ARE WRONG". So, you may be in for some tough time. But if you are here to learn more and preach less, you and others will enjoy your presence.

That being said, Greetings and welcome! We arent that bad in welcoming visitors. :p

What is a Christian non-dualist? The term appears self-contradictory.

Yes, I know about that. :D I've been on forums where others have very different forms of belief to my own (ie. Celtic Connection and Pagan & Christian Moot) and though people are always suspicious of new comers, I'm not hiding anything, so I don't anticipate a tough time. Um curious, your comment could be interpreted as being very preachy with your "ONLY I AM RIGHT, YOU ARE WRONG" slogan! :D I plan to enjoy my reading and learning.

Greetings to you too.

Let's just say that I no longer see any opponents. It's only contradictory to fundamentalists in all their glorious plumage. ;)

Mana
12 March 2012, 01:53 PM
Namaste fromthroughandto,

Welcome to HDF, pleased to meet you.

praNAma

mana