PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday HDF!

satay
13 March 2012, 09:46 PM
Namaste to all,
Happy 6th Birthday to HDF! Thank you HDF members for making it an excellent forum.

ps: Thanks to Brahman for the birthday logo. :)

saidevo
13 March 2012, 09:49 PM
namaste Satay.

Let me reciprocate my wishes on this happy day. Thanks to you and all other members who are keeping this forum vibrant, alive and knowledge-based.

devotee
13 March 2012, 10:38 PM
My heartiest congratulations to Satay, all esteemed knowledgeable members whose efforts have resulted in such a meaningful forum completing its 6 valuable years !

Thanks Brahman for his beautiful contribution of captivating Birthday Logo ! :)

OM

PARAM
13 March 2012, 11:52 PM
Heartly congratulations

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3UGRITHCVIE/S8NUlzY3oxI/AAAAAAAACgs/EWb_IR5lhtI/s1600/om-ganesha.jpg

Mana
14 March 2012, 12:50 AM
Namaste All,

Happy birthday HDF, what a beautiful banner, such talent!

praNAma

mana

zenvicky
14 March 2012, 02:46 AM
Happy birthday HDF!

kallol
14 March 2012, 05:22 AM
Best wishes to the forum members.

As the cells and organs of the body, the members keep the forum alive and kicking and also create the sense or mind of the forum.

wundermonk
14 March 2012, 05:59 AM
Woot Wooooooot!

Happy b'day folks...through arguments, fights, reconciliations and eventually love, may the forum grow bigger, better and stronger together!

Thanks to all forum members who make HDF a very interesting online home.

I will leave you with beloved makhan chor ghanshyam.

http://www.dollsofindia.com/dollsofindiaimages/krishna-pictures/makhan-chor-bal-gopala-BE30_l.jpg

Eastern Mind
14 March 2012, 08:30 AM
Vannakkam: May the 'unity in diversity' seen here continue!

Aum Namasivaya

charitra
14 March 2012, 08:31 AM
congratulations

NayaSurya
14 March 2012, 04:35 PM
Happy Birthday, Beloved<3

JaiMaaDurga
15 March 2012, 08:36 AM
Apologies for "being late to the party", but Happy Birthday indeed, I love the banner also! (Seeing the seals reminds me; the concept and mastery of "urban planning" is far older than most realize, such a shame that wisdom lay buried for so long.)
The sixth year of HDF... the sixth form of Maa is Katyayani, sixth chakra is Ajna, there are "the six schools", the directions of movement in space number six, and of course, the Shatkona- six points and six triangles surrounding a hexagon.

Six examples of wondrous "sixes"- many thanks to HDF and its members for the wisdom, warmth, and wit I have found here, may an unexpected blessing find you in the days and months ahead!:)

JAI MATA DI

NayaSurya
16 March 2012, 01:55 PM
Today i was praying and some things overcame me, which i felt should be put here.

When i came here, years ago...the conversations were so profoundly deep....i didn't post at all!

Over time and very randomly i began to see that much of what my heart was always saying was wrapped in this wonderful Truth which i found here.

It was like a big connect the dots..i had never looked at correctly.

I had never understood.

Then also came a deep humility...for with the width and breadth of this deep well of Knowledge was so wonderfully defined by the Beings within this forum that only then did i realize how much i still had to understand.

And still now....so much more to understand and learn.

But, had it not been for this forum...i would not be where i am today....it is miles and miles from the location with which i started.

The being before you, changed beyond recognition.

My heart bursting with sincere Love for you Beloved Everything....i am truly at your Beloved Feet.

To me, each and everyone of you is a precious Light...a point within Beloved.

Such a Beloved Beloved Portion You are.

Happy Birthday, Beloved.

Obelisk
17 March 2012, 05:43 AM
A very happy belated Birthday to HDF! http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk122/DemonStar89/birthday.gif :)

Friend from the West
17 March 2012, 07:52 PM
Hari Om

Namaste,

Way late. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

For what this forum has meant to in content and in relationships with Portions on same Sanatana path, I do not know how to express. Thank you.

Om Shanti

FFTW

akshara
19 March 2012, 03:12 AM
Here is wishing everyone in the Forum happy years ahead in peace and joy.

Though the message in the birthday logo appears too profound to be decoded by me, I trust it is a reaching back to the vibrant colors of the largest ancient civilization.

Under a new banner is not HDF peeling off all reasons of its collapse and trying to make the Indus symbols distinct and meaningful?

devotee
19 March 2012, 11:09 PM
Namaste Akshara,

Though the message in the birthday logo appears too profound to be decoded by me, I trust it is a reaching back to the vibrant colors of the largest ancient civilization.

Under a new banner is not HDF peeling off all reasons of its collapse and trying to make the Indus symbols distinct and meaningful?

I have a simple meaning for the logo. I didn't think as you did !

a) OM is at the centre and prominantly shown which indicates that AUM is the central and prominent aspect of Hindu Dharma.

b) The Gita verse indicates the motto of this forum. The Knowledge purifies like nothing does and here in this forum we try to share and enrich our knowledge.

c) The bouquet and cut ribbon with message "6 Years of Excellence" marks the 6th Birthday of the forum.

d) The banner is neither collapsing nor peeling off, imho ! The folded edge of the banner simply shows what is there at the base. It shows the hidden ancient history of the Hindu Dharma which dates back to Indus Valley Civilisation and beyond.

e) Liberal use of golden color shows prosperity and happiness abound.

OM

akshara
21 March 2012, 04:27 AM
Namaste Devoteeji and thanks to you for the thoughts.

But let me just expand what I had tried to put across. (Firstly, I am sorry ,the word ‘collapse’ of Indus civilisation might have been inappropriate there.)

I meant it this way-HDF logo finds its excellent 6 years as a noble and harmonious effort to restore the distinctive nature of the Indus Valley civilisation and make it meaningful for others in the years to come...

For all the decolourisation that happened and all the disruptions that occurred in the largest civilisation, there is hope in the new logo that HDF can retain the true colour and meaning of the Indus valley civilization.

Thanks Devoteeji once again, for your valuable inputs.

sunyata07
01 April 2012, 12:13 PM
A very belated Happy Birthday to HDF! Long may it continue to enlighten us about the wisdom that is Sanatana Dharma.

Om namah Shivaya