PDA

View Full Version : thanks giving

uttam
26 March 2012, 08:38 PM
I want to thank the administrators for lifting ban on me but I felt that you have not done justice to me by not giving any chance to justify my position. I hope you will be kind enough to give me this chance in future if occassion arises. I am not alone responsible for the unfortunate heated arguments .Truely speaking I was provoked by twisting my simple and innocent remarks into personal level which is not all expected . Believe me I have not posted the same message in two different threads deliberately. I am definitely sorry if I hurt anybody in this forum but at the same time I am sorry to confess that I am also made to feel hurt which is not respected at any level. One more thing I must confess that I love this forum. Thank you once again. I am not sure in which thread I am to post this message. so I am posting it here.

jopmala
02 April 2012, 09:22 PM
nicely said okk:D

PARAM
03 April 2012, 11:16 AM
A member is banned from HDF only if found guilty of spamming, spamming, plagiarism, comments against Hinus, Hinduism, India, Indians and any other Hindu Majority country or province here.