PDA

View Full Version : Dharma

Friend from the West
06 April 2012, 10:31 PM
Hari Om

Namaste and hello to all,

This past week was very interesting week. Forever grateful. Fast which ends tomorrow, have not partaken in manner like this for many years and with Shri Hanuman, much different. Jai Jai Jai Hanuman.

Much clarity given to internal/external/eternal things must learn and actions must be undertaken. Dharma is clear though.

· Recently was a posting regarding Hinduism and happiness. A beloved poster made reference regarding Portions who do not have food to eat.

· Ignorance manifests itself with much violence and stupidity. This breeds many things. Seen this plenty in this present body and seen in places not expected to find it as well.

· The issue that thread, “Intellectual Kshatriya”addresses and other issues that are attached to it are also beyond important to this one. Things also such as found herein main article and other, must be focus: http://www.hindujagruti.org/news/10428.html

This above is a wee bit of a challenge. Must be still and must learn. Must be busy and must act. Have to gain much better grasp on realquestions and then what to do, are things just must do. If can do this, expectation is not delusional, a so tiny ripple of difference or world paradigm shifting difference.

In this present journey, sitting in cave, being a pacifist,etc... are not the actions required of me. Since will be back, maybe next time or time after this, just not now.

SatayJi, thank you for the gift of this HDF and kindly accepting me as guest. YajvanJi, SatayJi, SaidevoJi,Eastern MindJi, thank you for role as moderators, participants and friends. Wish for so much for each of you here and will always be thankful and appreciative for what has been given to me here. Well more than given.

Think will not be on HDF as participant any time soon. Warm feelings I depart with. If anyone wishes to write, for any reason, email is: friendfromthewest@yahoo.com (friendfromthewest@yahoo.com)

Take good care. After only one year of experience, maybe do not see social media as others. Do not know. Somewhat confused about this specific thing. Words and thoughts conveyed through this media just did not materialize. At root, was you, was me, was Lord Shiva, was Us. Prayers will continue. I love you each.

Jai Jai Jai Hanuman

Om Shanti

FFTW

devotee
06 April 2012, 11:00 PM
Dear FFTW,

Come on, don't take it to heart if someone of us has been not-so-nice to you during any of the conversation we had. We are trying to find our way back Home. Everyday we learn something.

Can I take this challenge ? : I will not allow any negative feeling within me even if I am not treated fair by my friends.

It has been difficult for me but I keep trying. The harder the trial, the better will be the learner. I admire Yajvan ji who always keeps his calm on this forum. He too is an active member of this forum member as we are, surrounded by same people facing similar conditions. However, he doesn't lose sight of his object like Arjuna aiming for the eye of the bird.

We should learn from our friends here like Yajvan ji.

That said, if you feel taking a short break, please go ahead. However, we shall await your comeback again. Life is too short and friends are too few. Where is the time to keep anger burning in my heart ? Who should I leave and where should I go ? There is certainly no heaven of my liking made anywhere in this world or it is right here and now ! It depends upon how I see it.

The light was created with darkness and it creates a nice scene ! :)

OM

Friend from the West
07 April 2012, 12:04 AM
Hari OM,

Namaste my beloved DevoteeJi,

I so hope my feelings towards you have been clear as you have been nothing but a light for me. Do not wish to disrespect you with my last posting here by offering clarification.

Sir, it is not about treatment towards this one. Have been treated like prince, my goodness, treatment towards me is beyond words. For you, for Satay, for others, thank you. My heart right now is not perturbed, is not possessed by anger. Can not convey this well. Have tried at times. Sometimes think, only this ones opinion only, that the anonyminity of social media allows Portions to act in way they may not in person. Regardless, this is what we have here to interact. At times Devotee, thought maybe somehow many of us could get together bi-annually but realize this is naive thinking.

Regardless, wished to thank so many personally and best could come up with was offering email addresss so do not forget anyone in haste.

As well, this one admires YajvanJi, immensely. Like you, he has been patient and offered me guidance and light.

Wish not to be disingenous. No one here deserves this from me. My departure is two fold. One as stated. Much exist that has to be done. On appearance, fruitless endeavor or not, the attempt will be made.

Secondly, these words, as always that are typed, poorly written, poorly communicated or not, come from sincerity of heart. This is actually subordinate issue to above but one that has made decision. My opinon only so could be wrong, there is visciousness in responses and pettiness (my opinion my prejudices, this one could be so wrong) that no longer worth to participate. Wish for HDF to go so strong as have made my emotions clear pertaining to this. Hope the interactions Portions have here can lead to what has lead for me. Leave here not easy as have expressed in past so many times what it has meant to this one. Perhaps emotional at this and emotion not anger.

Please take the greatest of care, hope to hear from you DevoteeJi and others.

Om Shanti

FFTW

Mana
07 April 2012, 03:06 AM
Namaste Friend from the West,

I will miss your wisdom and your kindness and gentle presence.

I hope that your path brings you back this way some time soon! Only the very best for you kind Sir!

Kind regards.

praNAma

mana