PDA

View Full Version : Moderators at HDF

wundermonk
15 April 2012, 10:41 AM
Greetings folks:

Is Satay the only mod @ HDF?

Some subfolders seem to mention EM, yajvan and karmic [I have never seen karmic post] as mods.

Thanks.

PARAM
15 April 2012, 11:43 AM
Yajvanacharya is also a moderator here.

satay
15 April 2012, 12:22 PM
namaste,
karmic is a test id of mine. :cool1:

wundermonk
16 April 2012, 01:17 AM
Ahh...OK.

I was thinking of HDF 15 years, 20 years, 100 years, 200 years from here on...How it will be...succession planning, etc.

May HDF grow stronger and bigger. :)

satay
16 April 2012, 05:03 PM
namaste,
I am 40 now. If I have the blessings and the karma I might continue be alive till my late sixities. So you have me as a moderator for another 25 years. How does that sound? :D

devotee
16 April 2012, 10:44 PM
I was thinking of HDF 15 years, 20 years, 100 years, 200 years from here on...How it will be...succession planning, etc.

You made me laugh, WM ! I am not sure if I would be there after next 15-20 years. I don't know what would happen tomorrow. Why bother for future ... so long a future !

Life was going on when HDF was not there. It is going on when it is there. It will go on even if it is not there. Let's work in the present.

OM

wundermonk
17 April 2012, 12:14 AM
namaste,
I am 40 now. If I have the blessings and the karma I might continue be alive till my late sixities. So you have me as a moderator for another 25 years. How does that sound? :D
That is great. :)

wundermonk
17 April 2012, 12:17 AM
I am not sure if I would be there after next 15-20 years.

You are being too modest devotee.

Life expectancy is increasing in India. ;)

I have two "senior" citizens in my family who are well into their 90s.

wundermonk
12 August 2012, 12:43 PM
Sorry for the interruption...regular programming will continue soon...;)

Thank you, EM. :)

Eastern Mind
12 August 2012, 01:01 PM
Vannakkam: I'm such a computer idiot. Couldn't figure out how to multi-delete. What a waste of time, eh? Satay will be back and block the IP I'm sure.:)

Aum Namasivaya

satay
12 August 2012, 01:25 PM
namaste Eastern,

Vannakkam: I'm such a computer idiot. Couldn't figure out how to multi-delete. What a waste of time, eh? Satay will be back and block the IP I'm sure.:)

Aum Namasivaya

Thanks for deleting the junk. Spammer from vancouver has taken a boot again. I don't know what it is with people they like getting the boot. The funny thing is every time I boot someone I have to take a bath to wash away the filth. :rolleyes:

Believer
13 August 2012, 10:46 AM
Namaste,

The funny thing is every time I boot someone I have to take a bath to wash away the filth. :rolleyes:
Is that with Ganga-jal, or just good old Canadian tap/shower water?

Pranam.

Eastern Mind
13 August 2012, 11:07 AM
Namaste,

Is that with Ganga-jal, or just good old Canadian tap/shower water?

Pranam.

Vannakkam B: Canadian water is the purest water available on the planet, far superiour to anything anywhere! (So pure that science has proven it has indeterminate positive effects on one's nature.) There is no significant difference between bottled water and tap water. In the mountains you can drink it fresh from the stream.

We might export out actors, our scientists, our athletes to the cesspool south of us, but the water ... Sheesh, I hope not.

Aum Namasivaya

Believer
13 August 2012, 12:00 PM
Namaste,

We might export out actors, our scientists, our athletes to the cesspool south of us, .....
Or, as Martin Short puts it, aliens who are not considered illegal.

I have no doubts about the purity/quality of the Canadian water. But Ganga-jal has spiritual qualities. That is why everyone goes to Haridwar for the holy dip.

Pranam.

Eastern Mind
13 August 2012, 12:41 PM
Namaste,

Or, as Martin Short puts it, aliens who are not considered illegal.

Vannakkam: Most Americans don't even know who those Canadians are, the traitors. And Short tops this list .. http://www.imdb.com/list/SCi2RmmqSg0/

Ah, yes, the Ganga ... Believe me I tried, but it wasn't to be.

Aum Namasivaya

Believer
13 August 2012, 02:33 PM
Namaste,

I did not know that our 51st state had already made such a large contribution to our culture. :)

Pranam.

Eastern Mind
13 August 2012, 02:52 PM
Namaste,

I did not know that our 51st state had already made such a large contribution to our culture. :)

Pranam.

Vannakkam: Try crossing the border without your passport, buddy. FYI, did you read this story down there? http://news.yahoo.com/gunless-calgary-american-policeman-jeered-letter-225750666.html It was news here.

Aum Namasivaya