PDA

View Full Version : DETECTING THE SPIRIT SOUL

GauraHari
22 May 2012, 09:42 AM
Dr. Singh: Scientists find it very hard to see the spirit soul. They say its existence is very doubtful.

Śrīla Prabhupāda: How can they see it? It is too small to see. Who has that seeing power?

Dr. Singh: Still, they want to sense it by some means.

Śrīla Prabhupāda: If you inject someone with just one hundredth of a grain of very venomous poison, he dies immediately. No one can see the poison or how it acts, but it is acting nevertheless. So why don’t the scientists see the soul by its action? In such cases we have to see by the effect. The Vedas say that because of the minute particle called the soul, the whole body is working nicely. If I pinch myself, I immediately feel it because I am conscious throughout the whole of my skin. But as soon as the soul is out of my body, which is the case when my body dies, you can take the same skin and cut and chop it, and nobody will protest. Why is this simple thing so hard to understand? Is this not detecting spirit?

Hari Bol!

Raman100
05 February 2013, 10:32 AM
Haribol! Wonderful Post. I read something similar on this blog, www.harekrishnayoga. com I think you may like it also. Here is a link to the article http://www.harekrishnayoga.com/2013/02/the-subtle-body.html