PDA

View Full Version : Remedy of Islam

Singhi Kaya
07 April 2006, 03:46 PM
From the work "Who is Allah?" by swami satyananda saraswati ji mharaj, the 142nd mathadhish of the anandamatha tradition.

The Methods of Remedy of Islamic Barbarism

1. Where there is the tenet of the Quran, definitely there would be barbarisms; because that is their religion. Thus, everybody will be powerful and organized to revenge the atrocities.

2. Avenge every piece of atrocity by a factor of ten.

3. Always discuss about the tenet of the Quran and censure strongly the barbarism and irrationality it spreads. And, preach the dharma that is philosophical and civilized with tremendous effort among people. Always keep your doors open for them to come back to the society guided by philosophical and civilized dharma.

4. When they will be back, tender them the Gayatri diksha (The right to perform the sacred prayer). And, form new societies of Brahmins, Kshatriyas (The warrior Class) and Vaishya (The merchant class). The marriages would be among themselves. But, if someone thinks that they have become respectful enough regarding their lifestyle and civilized, then he/she can enter in marital relations with them.

5. Introduce the Gayatri upasana (The scared prayer of the Upper three classes) among the entire Hindu society. And encourage them to adopt the traditions of Shakti (All the people who perform Gayatri upasana as well as worship of any kinds of forms of Shakti, like Durga, Kali etc. are the ones adopting the traditions of Shakti) as the worthy tradition.

This world has tolerated the barbarism a lot. Now swear – we will put an end to the barbarism. To shatter the wicked civilizations, prepare most stringent three battle-grounds, such as –

1. Ceaseless strongest criticism of the barbarism: As one perpetrates a single act of barbarism, you would severely censure the ones following barbarisms in every nook and corner of the land.

2. As one is willing to leave the society of the barbarism, teach him/her the tradition of Gayatri and help him/her to assimilate in a society based on Aryan civilization.

3. As soon as someone commits acts of barbarism, avenge with absolute severity. For that purpose, always remain powerful and organized.

Singhi Kaya
07 April 2006, 04:07 PM
Criticism of Islam is not new any more. But the above is the scientific remedy which no one yet could advocate. I cannot over emphasise each point in that quote. Islam is very sceintific non-sense. There is a science behind the maddness. And that science is common worship for all - together at same points of time. A completely organized society who are then fed in hate and nonsense by mullahs. We should not think Islamic society stands on intellectuals. It stands on very average men who have been united for a purpose. Md started his revolution by converting uneducated slaves.

No amount dharma confined to a few sadhaks can counter Islam socially. Too long since the vedic times have the average and lower caste hindu's been shun from real upasana. Unless there is a common dharma at all strata of the society - a very simple yet very powerful based on the Gayatri, we will never amass the energy reqd to repel and correct this cult.

So in a nutshell we have to be united (not a new idea), prepared to retaliate when attack with much more ferocity .. x 10 (a new idea!) and have a common basic but powerful dharmic practice at all levels of the society(again a new idea).

By the prediction of bhabiswya puran or yogini tantra (i don't know for sure). Time is approching when we will see the end of this cult. But it cannot be from thin air. Workers must be prepared to be 'nimitta matrang' in this dharma yuddha or else something else might happen.

mahashakti doesn't tolerate the asuras. But she doesn't do anythings for the weaklings who are not ready to defend the dharma as well. The math is simple, as long as we behave as weaklings looking for oppertunities to strike a peace deal they will keep winning - ending in a dharma less world. As soon as we deciede to counter the adharma, shakti will be on our side.

satay
25 August 2006, 09:50 AM
Oh really?
Do you know what Islam means?

Skill

Namaste skill,
welcome to the dharma forums. just an fyi, the poster you are replying to does not exist on the forum any longer.

looking forward to some mutual understanding of our religions.

peace.

Skillganon
25 August 2006, 10:07 AM
Namaste skill,
welcome to the dharma forums. just an fyi, the poster you are replying to does not exist on the forum any longer.

looking forward to some mutual understanding of our religions.

peace.

I will start a thread on concept of God in Islam. According to our scriptures.

I notice many people blend politics, the current affair of the world, with Islam. This is a very incorrect way to study a religion.

Since if ones political view or what one thinks and hears from news are not exactly the truth or lies, conjectures, than one is association this conjectures with Islam, will keep one on a path of error (untruth).

If you start your premises on error than more than likely one will end up with a conclusion that is in a bigger error than one started with.

Hope one understand what I mean, in light of other threads.

Thanks.

Skill.

saidevo
25 August 2006, 10:44 AM
Namaste Skill,

The caste system in Hinduism is an eyesore to the followers of other faiths, who conveniently forget that such system in some form exists among their own people. To a Muslim or a Christian, it is the caste system that is the bane of Hinduism. At the same time you must notice that we Hindus are actively debating the pros and cons of the caste system, which is obviously being perpetuated by the politicians.

In the same way, even though ninety-nine percent of Muslims are peace-loving, the eyesore of Islam is the preponderance of terrorism. As you are well aware, most acts of terrorism are committed by Muslims, and that in the name of Islam, which most Muslims try to make out as a peace-loving religion. My question is, why are these barbaric acts of terrorism not debated by the common Muslims? Why are they are not coming out openly against the perpetrators of such crimes against humanity? Why don't the Muslim intellectuals and media condemn such acts (in the same way the Hindu intellectuals and media condemn the caste system)? It should definitely be possible for the 99 percent of peace-loving Muslims to reign in the violent one percent, but why are they not doing it?

It was hearening to see from the letters to the newspaper editors that many Muslims have spoken in favour of singing the patriotic song vande mataram song, despite the ruling of their religious authorities. The same initiatve should be there when their innocent Hindu brothers are killed in the most barbaric manner.

Muslims in India belong the great Bharatiya tradition and culture, because over ninety percent of them were originally Hindus of this great nation. It is the same case with the Christians. Our nation is the oldest in the world. We have a culture that is most ancient, glorious and spiritually advanced.

The scriptures of a religion should be dynamic to suit the changing times. We Hindus do have controversial teachings in our scripture, but these are actively debated and even ignored where they ought to be in the larger interests of the prevailing times. In the same way, Muslims should debate the negative points in their scriptures and modify them to suit the current world of multiplicity.

Wear three stripes of vibuti and you are a Saivite. Wear them vertically, and you are Vaishnavite. Wear a turbon and you are a Sikh. Wear a beard with no mustache (correct me if I am wrong) and you are a Muslim. Wear a cross in a chain around your neck, and you are a Christian. Strip everything, and everyone is a MAN.

There is only one religion, the religion of Love;
There is only one language, the language of the Heart;
There is only one caste, the caste of Humanity;
There is only one law, the law of Karma;
There is only one God, He is Omnipresent.

-- Bhagavan Sri Satya Sai Baba

Skillganon
25 August 2006, 12:07 PM
Namaste Skill,

The caste system in Hinduism is an eyesore to the followers of other faiths, who conveniently forget that such system in some form exists among their own people. To a Muslim or a Christian, it is the caste system that is the bane of Hinduism. At the same time you must notice that we Hindus are actively debating the pros and cons of the caste system, which is obviously being perpetuated by the politicians.

I am aware Hindu's generally do not believe in the caste system or hold it any regards, but some do.
I am sure politician play it, but one do observe their view when it comes Islam, or muslim.

In the same way, even though ninety-nine percent of Muslims are peace-loving, the eyesore of Islam is the preponderance of terrorism. As you are well aware, most acts of terrorism are committed by Muslims, and that in the name of Islam, which most Muslims try to make out as a peace-loving religion.

Wrong. Most acts of terrorism are commited by non-muslims.
First since their are more of Non-muslim than muslim.

Secondly when a non-muslim commits an act it is not seen as terrorism, don't ask me why ask your politicians. They are playing the game.

Third, most of the war is focused on the middle-east and hence at muslims. If people go out on attacking muslim in their land, than obviousely sooner or later you will expect a reaction, and we seen the consequence of this wrong, which does not make it any wrong as what is going on in the middle east or what has been done in the past towards them.

You, me/us are just the herd that needs to be herded in, with any means.

My question is, why are these barbaric acts of terrorism not debated by the common Muslims? Why are they are not coming out openly against the perpetrators of such crimes against humanity? Why don't the Muslim intellectuals and media condemn such acts (in the same way the Hindu intellectuals and media condemn the caste system)? It should definitely be possible for the 99 percent of peace-loving Muslims to reign in the violent one percent, but why are they not doing it?

I can substitute the above where it say "muslim" with hindu, "christians" e.t.c and it will still be seen true, in light of what is going on or ones perspective.

Like 9/11 or 7/7 We do condemn it,
More so why does not the media report those Majority of the people who do?
My answer politics. People are being played for a fool.
Either they have some kind of prejudice against ISlam that anything that they hear against it must be true.

It was hearening to see from the letters to the newspaper editors that many Muslims have spoken in favour of singing the patriotic song vande mataram song, despite the ruling of their religious authorities. The same initiatve should be there when their innocent Hindu brothers are killed in the most barbaric manner.
Muslim are not suppose to be nationalistic, it is a form of racism, or tribalism, even many would not hold that view but it leads to such things.

I am not aware of what goes in India. Sorry.

Muslims in India belong the great Bharatiya tradition and culture, because over ninety percent of them were originally Hindus of this great nation. It is the same case with the Christians. Our nation is the oldest in the world. We have a culture that is most ancient, glorious and spiritually advanced.
You should not follow one religion because one forefathers followed it. What if they where wrong, what if they mistake or some innovation crept in.

The scriptures of a religion should be dynamic to suit the changing times. We Hindus do have controversial teachings in our scripture, but these are actively debated and even ignored where they ought to be in the larger interests of the prevailing times. In the same way, Muslims should debate the negative points in their scriptures and modify them to suit the current world of multiplicity.
So one has to change the scriptures or meaning of scriptures to fulfill the desire of men?

What negative things?

Wear three stripes of vibuti and you are a Saivite. Wear them vertically, and you are Vaishnavite. Wear a turbon and you are a Sikh. Wear a beard with no mustache (correct me if I am wrong) and you are a Muslim. Wear a cross in a chain around your neck, and you are a Christian. Strip everything, and everyone is a MAN.
Good one see through simple delusion that men has pre-occuppied with themselve, fought wars, e.t.c Tribalism

There is only one religion, the religion of Love;
Not blind love.

There is only one language, the language of the Heart;
There is only one caste, the caste of Humanity;
True

There is only one law, the law of Karma;
I am not sure what Karma is. Maybe it is the law of Islam, the final revelation to mankind.

There is only one God, He is Omnipresent.

-- Bhagavan Sri Satya Sai Baba

True.

Thanks

Skill.

satay
25 August 2006, 02:20 PM
I will start a thread on concept of God in Islam. According to our scriptures.

Hope one understand what I mean, in light of other threads.

Thanks.

Skill.

namaste,
Yes, I understand what you mean. I request that you read the site rules first. I don't think it would be very pleasant if you did a lot of work to post stuff here and it gets deleted because it was breaking the site rules. no promotion of other religions is allowed here and the mods (including me) are pretty strict about the rules.

Thanks,

Sagefrakrobatik
11 November 2007, 07:56 AM
namaste,
Yes, I understand what you mean. I request that you read the site rules first. I don't think it would be very pleasant if you did a lot of work to post stuff here and it gets deleted because it was breaking the site rules. no promotion of other religions is allowed here and the mods (including me) are pretty strict about the rules.

Thanks,

That makes alot of sense. How are we to have interfaith dialouge if other views are shunned. Whats wrong with bringing in the Islamic concept of God? How are we goiing to build bridges if we censor everyone who is not part of our groups collective opinion?

sm78
13 November 2007, 12:04 AM
That makes alot of sense. How are we to have interfaith dialouge if other views are shunned. Whats wrong with bringing in the Islamic concept of God? How are we goiing to build bridges if we censor everyone who is not part of our groups collective opinion?

It may make sense to ask first what is the need for inter-faith dialog ?? Why can't the so called faiths simply co-exist peacefully without the need for having a dialog to build a so called bridge ??

When u research this topic, i am sure that you will find the answer is in the faiths like Islam whose principle mandate is to conquer the world. It is perhaves these religions (and their sycophants) who feel the need for a dialog when other means are not available to conquer the world for the time being.

We believe in live and let live and not worrying about checking out our neighbors apartments, when so much needs to be done in one's own.

Yaruki
15 November 2007, 03:39 AM
I agree totally sm78, becides this is HINDU DHARMA forums where we discuss Hindu Dharma.

Haridas
15 November 2007, 02:04 PM
I agree totally sm78, becides this is HINDU DHARMA forums where we discuss Hindu Dharma.

One cannot follow Dharma blindly. He must have at least explored all other options (with a neutral point of view) first before he can actually say "I submit myself to Mother's Feet".

Sagefrakrobatik
16 November 2007, 06:22 PM
It may make sense to ask first what is the need for inter-faith dialog ?? Why can't the so called faiths simply co-exist peacefully without the need for having a dialog to build a so called bridge ??

When u research this topic, i am sure that you will find the answer is in the faiths like Islam whose principle mandate is to conquer the world. It is perhaves these religions (and their sycophants) who feel the need for a dialog when other means are not available to conquer the world for the time being.

We believe in live and let live and not worrying about checking out our neighbors apartments, when so much needs to be done in one's own.

Look above do you notice what is says it says discuss ISLAM HERE. HMM i wonder what that means?

satay
16 November 2007, 07:05 PM
namaste sagefrakrobatik,

Look above do you notice what is says it says discuss ISLAM HERE. HMM i wonder what that means?

Discuss islam means just that 'discuss Islam'.

Telling hindus to accept allah is not a 'discussion' of islam.

Although this is an old thread and I haven't read it again but I think that's what the poster was doing on several threads so that's why my last post.

You may ask questions about moderation policy in the 'feedback' forum. I will be moving these posts there.

Edit: I reviewed this thread again and there were a number of posts that were deleted because the poster was posting nonsense about hinduism. My post to him about reading site rules was made to that effect.