PDA

View Full Version : Reputation? How to give another

ShivaFan
31 May 2012, 11:42 PM
I suddenly noticed one can give a positive feedback to another post that adds value to their reputation. I would like to give positive feedback also to other beloved, thoughtful and wise posting, but I cannot figure out how to do this.

Is this possible or is this something else?

Thanks for your answer in advance!

Today I think of the beautiful wife of the Creator Lord, I think of the Devi who is the Majestic Maharani of Music the Teacher of Wisdom Devi Saraswati Ki Jai!

c.smith
01 June 2012, 12:00 AM
Hari Om!

Simply click on the scales icon in the right upper hand corner to the right of the number of the post (ie: mine will show as a #2) and to the left of the warning sign. A pop-up box will appear that will allow you to type in a comment. Hope this helps.

ShivaFan
01 June 2012, 12:13 AM
Now I figured out what is going on! I have been posting from an Apple iPad, so when I read your answer, I checked for the scales icon you referenced next to your number 2. But I could not see the icon!

Then I thought, "Hmmm.... maybe this browser on this iPad doesn't show the icon, let me check from a Windows PC ..."

And sure enough, when I logged into the HDF from a Windows PC, there it was! So all this time, I never saw this icon - in fact there are other icons that do NOT show up on the iPad browser! Maybe someone should give a yoga call to the Mr. Apple guy and see if he can connect with his people and have them fix this!

Does this mean Mr. Gates is more blessed than Mr. Apple Guy? Just kidding!

Jai Mother Saraswati Devi!