PDA

View Full Version : I leave this forum once for all

orlando
14 June 2012, 12:30 AM
Namaste.
Please note that my english is not the best.

I am writing this post in order to announcing that I am leaving this forum once for all because of the bad behavior of some users and even some staffer.

I posted prothos of a catholic church in Christianity.
Some users showed to be hateful racist who tate christianity.Maybe this happen since they are indian born hindus and so thay are xenophobic toward christianity.
I was born in the west,so I do not fear christian churchs since that are some in my town.

Then I was banned for a month.The reason for ban was the following:
for spamming on HDF and creating troubles.

Now some points:
1)I posted those photos on Christianity section.So this can't be considered spam.

2)I didn't create any trouble.Other user(like Sahasranama) created trouble and flammed against me.

3)No staffer warned be about posting such thread.I was just banned without a worning.

Now the reasons I live this forum should be clear like the sun.

@Sahasranama,other hateful racists like him and the one who banned me:you should feel ashamed since you are a shame to Sanathana Dhama.

Goodbye!

Sahasranama
14 June 2012, 05:39 AM
@Sahasranama,other hateful racists like him and the one who banned me:you should feel ashamed since you are a shame to Sanathana Dhama.

Goodbye!

I will just say that I am not a hateful racist. You know that this is a Hindu forum and that Jesus has no place in Hinduism. There are a lot of western born Hindus who don't like Jesus, does that make them racist too?

Well, goodbye and have fun in your church.

Believer
14 June 2012, 10:59 AM
Namaste,

I was born in the west,so I do not fear christian churchs.....
Therein lies the whole problem. Some of the Hindus born and raised in the West, with no knowledge of the history of the decline of Hinduism, or what is currently happening outside the safety of their own homes, have blurred vision about the christian churches and the Abrahamic onslaught in general. The remedy lies not in removing the redness of the eyes, but in radical surgery to correct the vision, or maybe in finding an eye donor. When that concept is not comprehended, we are labeled as the hatemongers and racists and the 'sky is falling' xenophobes.

I am sure those whose only purpose in embracing Hinduism is to find some peace of mind, can and should stick with the relevant sections of the forum and not get themselves tangled in areas where they don't belong. If the shoe that you are wearing does not pinch you, how would you know anything about other's pain? Why would you play the doctor and tell others how they can reduce the foot pain? Religion and philosophy are supposed to bring wisdom in helping to see the way things are in their totality. In the absence of that vision, why put yourself out there to show your ignorance and cause discord? There are many forums/websites that will welcome pictures/glorification of Xitian symbols/churches; why bring them to a Hindu forum? Why not adorn your ISKCON temple with those pictures?

As long as I keep my mouth shut, people give me the benefit of the doubt, but when I open my mouth, I remove all doubts of being 'stupid', and having 'bad vision'. There will be many more 'Bhaktas' wafting through this forum. In Orlando's departure, we have not seen the last of them.

Pranam.

McKitty
14 June 2012, 11:21 AM
Namaste.
Please note that my english is not the best.

I am writing this post in order to announcing that I am leaving this forum once for all because of the bad behavior of some users and even some staffer.

I posted prothos of a catholic church in Christianity.
Some users showed to be hateful racist who tate christianity.Maybe this happen since they are indian born hindus and so thay are xenophobic toward christianity.
I was born in the west,so I do not fear christian churchs since that are some in my town.

Then I was banned for a month.The reason for ban was the following:
for spamming on HDF and creating troubles.

Now some points:
1)I posted those photos on Christianity section.So this can't be considered spam.

2)I didn't create any trouble.Other user(like Sahasranama) created trouble and flammed against me.

3)No staffer warned be about posting such thread.I was just banned without a worning.

Now the reasons I live this forum should be clear like the sun.

Goodbye!

Hello Orlando,

I'm deeply sorry to hear that. But it's only up to you, and nobody have the right to disagree when it comes to your own choices.
Just to say, I'll miss you. Because every people at last a little open minded leave because narrow minded people. And this is sad to let these people even think they are the only ones right and all powerful, since it's absolutely not right.

If you want, many members can give you links to more friendly sanatana Dharma forums ! It would be bad for you to cut from such great places of knowledge, debates and opportunities that forums are.

I hope we'll cross path again !

Aum~

Eastern Mind
14 June 2012, 11:35 AM
If you want, many members can give you links to more friendly sanatana Dharma forums ! It would be bad for you to cut from such great places of knowledge, debates and opportunities that forums are.

Vannakkam: Can you give me some of these? I have yet to find any.

Aum Namasivaya

philosoraptor
14 June 2012, 11:39 AM
YAGE

Yet Another Grand Exit

Believer
14 June 2012, 11:43 AM
Namaste,

If you want, many members can give you links to more friendly sanatana Dharma forums !
Many Members: Please provide me with links to 'more friendly' SD forums, I beg you!

Pranam

yajvan
14 June 2012, 12:27 PM
hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~

namasté

People come and go... this is the way of the world.

Yet to come and go in fear is beneath the dignity of one's real origin.

For many, HDF may not be the right fit. Come and go as you please. Yet for some HDF may offer an island of rest and maybe insight for a time. Then, one must be off again looking for a better fit, more comfort, more something. It is when we come to the conclusion that this more ~something~ is more then the most, the Supreme that is within and without out, then we finally come to rest.

I wish all those that come, and those that have the itch to go only the best and hope you find that comfort.

praṇām

charitra
14 June 2012, 01:13 PM
Namaste Orlando, the reasons you cited for leaving arent convincing, but then we will pray for you. Best wishes with your future search for enlightenment. Please try and publish hindu mandir images on nonhindu forums and see the response and comeback and tell me the outcome. They will not have hindu folders at all in the first place, unless they are universalist websites. This isnt a universalist site, otherwise i wouldnt be reading the site. Your english is good. Shanti.

ShivaFan
14 June 2012, 09:50 PM
Hello Orlando, actually I am sort of new around here and you have been here longer, so truthfully I am not familiar with your posts. But I did search for some of your posts and you seem to be a devotee of Lord Krishna, which makes me think your soul is very nice.

No one cares about having good English or not as far as Zhinduism is concerned. I have been luckily to sit in a room with a few gurus and only perhaps one or two other souls, and I can tell you one in fact couldn't speak "good English" at all. But it didn't matter! The spiritual power spoke the best language of all!

I wish that I could speak many languages. But even more than that, I want to hear and sing along with bhajans. Mother India has given us wonderful bhajans!

Please do not leave the forum. Because, you may not know but Krishna Himself visits and reads this forum and every word in it. My Great Lord Siva also reads every word, and so does Devi. So this is very nice for you if you love Krishna.

I do not know if this is fact, but in India I was told that Jesus (called ISA) visited India. I think this might be true. He was a Son of God. If you like, you may find some teachings of his in India.

Early today I asked Manikarnika Devi the Divine Girl to show me the door to Krishna's Temple. Could you be that door? I do not know anything. I am a stupid and very simple person. But I think I will learn.

Will you be here on the forum o teach me something? I hope so, do not be sad. You can become a great friend of devotees here, and I know you will again try because, do you know why?

Because you can be like Balaram. Balaram loves you and He wants to be a friend, think of yourself as a cowherd boy with the other. Balaram has a honey drink, you may not see it. But just drink a little bit of this spirit and your will find many friends among the devotees. You can live in that world because in part you already do.

I pray that Lord Balaram visits you today, and if you want then He will. His eyes will be red. Just like perhaps yours?

Lord Balarama Ki JAI ! In His World, the spirit is fun. Yes, there is the best of everything there, there is even fun! How can God have fun if there is not two? You should join in the fun!

devotee
14 June 2012, 11:07 PM
Dear Orlando,

I can understand your feelings. However, you can't change the world. The world is as it is. We can change only ourselves.

Please don't carry any negative feelings dear. I am not passing any judgement here "whether you are right or they are wrong" etc. but will say just two things :

a) Those who have done wrong to you will pay for their wrong behaviour. Laws of karma will take care of that.

b) However, if you abuse them in language that you choose or carry ill feelings against them, you too are accumulating bad Karmas for yourself which you are sure to pay as per Laws of Karma.

OM

ShivaFan
15 June 2012, 12:07 AM
Dear Orlando,

I can understand your feelings. However, you can't change the world. The world is as it is. We can change only ourselves.

Please don't carry any negative feelings dear. I am not passing any judgement here "whether you are right or they are wrong" etc. but will say just two things :

a) Those you have done wrong to you will pay for their wrong behaviour. Laws of karma will take care of that.

b) However, if you abuse them in language that you choose or carry ill feelings against them, you too are accumulating bad Karmas for yourself which you are sure to pay as per Laws of Karma.

OM

Very true! Thank you Devotee! Thank you for being a Hindu!

satay
15 June 2012, 01:03 AM
namaste,
When people stand on a ledge and shout that they will jump and commit suicide thus causing a lot of attention, police, fire, medics, negotiators etc. have to attend them and public money has to be spent on resources to save this person I often wonder what are they waiting for? Why not just jump? Why call others and make a drama out of it? Is it to get attention?

And we humans are creatures of habit, we must pay attention to every man who is shouting, "I am gonna jump." To the man say, "what are you waiting for, jump already." :cool1:

Goodbye!

Thanks Orlando for announcing your departure. Good luck and Take Care.

PS: Please post links to other good/better hindu forums in the Dharma Related Websites section of this forum.

Thank you!

yajvan
15 June 2012, 10:39 AM
"I am gonna jump." To the man say, "what are you waiting for, jump already."

"What am I waiting for ? I need to finish this last post, but I cannot for the life of me remember why I was so upset"

http://www.leadgenerationtoday.com/images/ManOnCliff.jpg

IcyCosmic
15 June 2012, 04:06 PM
Sometimes some members are a bit stiff, but I think its purely because of past experiences and users who have the intention only to create trouble. So don't take it to heart. I respect your decision, but as far as my understanding goes you are always welcome here.

PARAM
18 June 2012, 02:16 AM
Sahasranama, is hateful to Hindus most, and I don't trust him either.

c.smith
18 June 2012, 02:09 PM
Hari Om!

It's time to put this thread to rest!

IMHO we should be grateful for those who post meaningfully and contribute wholeheartedly. There are many.

Jai Jai Hanuman!