PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Giza
15 June 2012, 01:24 AM
Hello everyone! I'm truly excited to be here, this looks like a wonderful site. Hope to meet you all soon enough. I'm certain I'll learn a lot here.:D

ShivaFan
21 June 2012, 01:26 AM
Hello Giza, I like your icon of Lord Shiva.

I see you have Tutankhamen as your avatar. You know, I saw the Tutankhamen exhibit twice in SF when on tour, back during the original tour in the 1970s I believe, and again just a couple of years ago.

Well I hope you enjoy the HDF and find a path through Sanatana Dharma. Perhaps you already know something of Hinduism?

Many ancient things are preserved in the desert. But even more ancient things are preserved in your heart.

Giza
22 June 2012, 07:21 PM
Hello Giza, I like your icon of Lord Shiva.

I see you have Tutankhamen as your avatar. You know, I saw the Tutankhamen exhibit twice in SF when on tour, back during the original tour in the 1970s I believe, and again just a couple of years ago.

Well I hope you enjoy the HDF and find a path through Sanatana Dharma. Perhaps you already know something of Hinduism?

Many ancient things are preserved in the desert. But even more ancient things are preserved in your heart.

I would have loved to see that exhibit!
Thank you for your kind and encouraging words.
My experience with conventional Hinduism is limited; I've come onto this path from a jail cell, my only guidance from higher spiritual forces. I didn't have access to very many resources. As a consequence, I've learned my own ways of worship.

And yes, the heart is full of ancient wisdom; you are wise.
Thank you for welcoming me!:D

Eastern Mind
22 June 2012, 09:55 PM
Vannakkam Giza: Welcome to the forums. Hope you have a rich time here.

Aum Namasivaya

Giza
23 June 2012, 01:46 AM
Vannakkam Giza: Welcome to the forums. Hope you have a rich time here.

Aum Namasivaya

Namaste and thank you.

mradam83
23 June 2012, 02:39 PM
Hello everyone! I'm truly excited to be here, this looks like a wonderful site. Hope to meet you all soon enough. I'm certain I'll learn a lot here.:D

Namaste,

Welcome to the forums. You will learn an awful lot here, I have been here 3 weeks nearly and I have learnt more than I can express.

Pranams,

Giza
23 June 2012, 07:23 PM
Namaste,

Welcome to the forums. You will learn an awful lot here, I have been here 3 weeks nearly and I have learnt more than I can express.

Pranams,

Thank you and... welcome!:D