PDA

View Full Version : Maldives 11th Century Murthis Destroyed by Islamic Fundamentalists

ShivaFan
24 June 2012, 01:48 AM
In February of this year 2012, Mohamed Waheed assumed the office of President of Maldives after the resignation of the current President at the time, Mohamed Nasheed who stated the next day that in fact he was forced to resign at gunpoint by persons from the military and police associated with Waheed, which the supporters of Waheed deny. The political party that consists of Waheed’s supporters is the Islamic Adhaalath Party. In May Waheed told diplomats during his stop in India in May of this year 2012, that warnings from the former Presient Nasheed about religious (Islamic) extremists increasing in Maldives wasn’t true, that Nasheed was only trying to “intimidate” India. He also said at the same diplomatic conference in New Delhi that “Maldives is a 100 percent Muslim nation”. Whatever the case or circumstance is then and currently in the Maldives, as the new report (below) notes regarding the events that have just occurred this June of 2012 in Maldives, the Adhaalath Party which supports the new President Mohamed Waheed, has made clear its postion that the Maldives constitution “does not allow idols anywhere in Maldives”, and that non-Muslims are not to be permiteed to become permanent citizens.

In accord with this stipulation “no idols allowed anywhere in Maldives”, the following disgusting, barbarian and outrageous act has just occurred in this month of 2012.

Islamists entered the Maldives National Museum where is held priceless and ancient artifacts of Hinduism and Buddhist culture in Maldives, where five of these Islamists then proceeded to smash to pieces with hammers and smashed onto the floor priceless and historical murthis both Hindu and Buddhist, artifacs of pre-Islamic Maldives. In fact, the collection thus destroyed probably wipes out most of the archeological and historical cultural treasures of Maldive history unless more artifacts can be found through excavation of the Islands, or from hands of foreigners who may possess any of such ancient and valued works of art and artifacts from the Hindu and Buddhist period. These artifacts and murthis destroyed, priceless works of art and history and of religion and full of power and beauty which belong not only to the culture of Maldives but to the entire world as expressions of human advancement and beauty of soul, what to speak of their archeological and historical significance, are now gone at the brutal hands of Islamists, just as they dynamited ancient and world heritage murthis of Buddha in Afghanistan, priceless ancient murthis belonging to the loving eyes of the entire world but blown to pieces by the Taliban in 2001.

Now smashed utterly to pieces by such barbarian fools and pathetic ignoramus pond scum in the name of Islam, includes irreplaceable Hanuman murthis, Bohomala sculpture, and even two five faced Buddha artifacts which to some were almost a symbol of Maldives just as the four faced Lion capital of Ashoka (250 BC) at Sarnath is seen as a nationl emblem of India.

There are no words I can express to convey the sadness I feel, and what is the utter ugliness of those who did this.

Mark my words, all fellow Hindus of the world. For those in India, many know the truth of what was, and what is coming. But let me explain to Westerners exactly in terms of a Western viewpoint.

In Florence, Italy, is a master work of art. You may have heard of it. I have viewed it with my own eyes when in Italy. It is the masterpiece of Renaissance sculpture, the nude statue of David by Michelangelo, which stands naked at 17 feet tall and carved from marble. The statue represents the Biblical hero David, and this prices less, historical, artifact was sculpted b the master Michelangelo in the year 1501 AD.

This work of art, this world heritage artifact that belongs not only to Italy but to the entire world of humanity, cannot be replaced. Not only does it have archeological and historical significance, it is something that is a gift to the entire world. Just as every great Lingam, or the beauty and majesty of temples and murthis of India that have still survived the Muslim destruction.

To even think of what happened to the Buddhist murthis in 2001, and what has happened in India by Islamic extremists time and again, or for that matter anywhere in the world including the little islands of Maldives which are off the South-West coast of India, well – there are no words to express it. There isn’t a condemnation that is worthy of fully expressing how pathetic and evil has been done, and is being done at this very moment, by such persons who in the name of Islam have no place of dignity neither in this world or the next.

So let me explain what will happen if these undignified cretins ever, Deva and God forsake, grasp any level of power or chance in Italy even if you think that such a possibility is beyond imagination to Italy, or England, or France, or Canada, or America, or Russia, or Australia, or Mother India or anyplace else. The universe is large, but the nation-world you live in today is not as large as you think. Here is what they will do.

They will go into the Accademia Gallery of Florence, Italy – and they will smash to pieces the statue of David with hammers.

That is what they will do. That is what, without any doubt about it, that is what these pigs will do.

Why?

Because the Statue of David is naked. It shows a man. And not any man, but an actual IMAGE of David.

Western Hindus, who love Hinduism. If you love Deva, if you love the great teachers and gurus, and the priceless murthis that belong to the entire world, if you love the ageless scriptures and if you love the temples and the devotees and if you are a Hindu. Then look to the true yogis, devotees, arhants and even the children of India who love Deva. Put down your stupid “ganja”. There is not time to put Hinduism in any light other than the direct light of Shiva, and Vishnu and Brahma, and Guru, and all the devotees, the light that lives in bhajans and in the scriptures and in the eyes of the Murthi. Always be ready, always be strong, always love Deva, always love Mother India, always love Hindus, always, always be strong in yoga, in bhakti, in seva, in worship, in jyana, in love, for guru, for yourself and your soul, and be ready. For if that moment comes. And it seems the darkness of the world is very much more ugly than before, please be ready. I am not saying anyone of you would be, but for those who are tempted, do not be the pawn of drugs, for did you know the enemy of Deva also used drugs? The gunmen, the teenagers who in the name of "Islam", went into the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel in Mumbai, India, 2008, and committed those sickening murders, did you know they were all given coffee laced with LSD and they were given cocaine? It is the absolute, absolute truth, it was found in the blood of those dead terrorists, and from the testimony of the living terrorist. They had planned to kill 5,000 people. In one way, they failed, for the death count was 200 not 5,000, though horrific evertheless. And in one way, perhaps it was the use of drugs at that time that contributed to the fact that not more will murdered. It was given to them by the very same Islamists who sent them to do that ugly, sickening act, and it doesn't matter what Islam says about drug use one way or the other. Before you go there and think drugs will bring you to Hinduism, think about the day drugs were the little friend standing right there with those teenage boys brainwashed by the Islamic terrorists. It can take you one place one day, and a very different place another day. The enemy already knows how drugs can be their friend. Just because the drug given to them was not ganja, should not make you think you are great yogis who can use ganja as a medicine. You have a long way to go. A very long way to go.

There is only one thing that brings you to Hinduism. That one thing, even if all these things, is the same one thing. Guru. Devotee. Deva. Do not think anything else can take you to this gift. What brings you to Hinduism is Hinduism itself.

Please do not think I am being too harsh, I mean no disrespect to any one, nor do I accuse anyone of anything, I do not know what you have done, and frankly in one way I do not care other than this. Today I am worried. The absolute hate is out there. I want every Hindu to be strong. Because maybe that will make me strong, too. For I am certainly no saint. I am certainly not the best Hindu. I am certainly full of mistakes. I am ready to learn. I am a Westerner. We Westerners do and say very stupid things. We have a long way to go on this path to Hinduism. The first rule that I have heard from so many gurus is, to respect others who have already given so much - to love Mother India and the people of Sanatana Dharma living in Bharat. As a Westerner, I do not want to make a mockery of Hinduism. I want to listen and learn first. From them. From the Gurus and those who know. I am not so great that I can speak with authority on anything. I have a long way to go.

I love my Lord Hanuman. Hanuman, You are the First Messenger, because You were the First Messenger to Mother Sita held captive in the Garden in Lanka, You were the First Messenger to Her, to give the good message that Her Lord Ram is now coming. Deva has many roles for us, even though we are so simple, and so weak. By these roles, we become strong. We understand. You my Lord Hanuman, this was a very important Role. You are the First Messenger. I wonder when You will be the First Messenger for us in this world to tell us what is coming next.
http://www.chakranews.com/invaluable-hindu-amd-buddhist-statues-destroyed-in-maldives-by-extremist-islamic-group/2224 (http://www.chakranews.com/invaluable-hindu-amd-buddhist-statues-destroyed-in-maldives-by-extremist-islamic-group/2224)

http://www.buddhistchannel.tv/index.php?id=71,10753,0,0,1,0 (http://www.buddhistchannel.tv/index.php?id=71,10753,0,0,1,0)

http://forumforhinduawakening.org/dharma/news/2012/06/02/maldives-35-invaluable-hindu-statues-destroyed-by-extremist-islamic-group/

Shuddhasattva
24 June 2012, 02:05 AM
Namaste ShivaFan-ji

I agree with most everything you said, but am somewhat disturbed to find "stupid" ganja conflated with the rest of this, as if the use of drugs by violent extremists somehow invalidates their use. Did violent extremists eat food too!? Did it have masala in it?

It seems like a potshot to me.

In any case, aside from my personal qualms about these remarks, thank you for bringing this event to our attention with your unmistakably devotional attitude and thus wisdom.

This event is another clear writing on the wall, and the vigilant would be wise to heed it as a warning bell of events to come. I believe it's time for a thread outlining how we Hindus ought look out over the world for the benefit of humanity and the preservation of the dharma, and the actions and dialogues we ought be prepared to engage in.

Namaste

wundermonk
24 June 2012, 02:18 AM
Actually, Mohammedans are only following the footsteps of their ancient prophet Abraham. Supposedly this prophet destroyed idols in his village because Allah appeared to him in an apparition and expressed his jealousy/hatred/insecurity/anguish/impotence/malevolence that the people in his village were worshipping idols instead of worshipping this jealous/hatemongering/insecure/anguished/impotent/malevolent entity called Allah. (Well, Allah, if you hate Kuffars so much, why did you create Kuffars in the first place, Allah? Why did you not stop with creating Adam and simply have him repeat "Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, ..." for all eternity because we know you created only so that humans and jinns could worship your jealous insecure petty-minded nature.)

Allah got all worked up at this insolence of the people in Abraham's village. So, Allah ordered Abraham to go around destroying idols. Abraham, who did not have a brain of his own to think, engaged in this act of terrorism.

Fastforward to the middle ages...the invading hordes of Mohammedans were simply following in the footsteps of their ancient prophet - Abraham - when they were destroying Hindu temples in India and building mosques on top.

Fast forward to 2001 and the Taliban were only following in the footsteps of their ancient prophet - Abraham - when they destroyed the Bamiyan Buddhist statue.

Fast forward to Maldives in 2012, the Mohammedans are only following in the footsteps of their ancient prophet - Abraham - when they destroy Hindu and Buddhist statues.

So, here is the question - if the invading hordes of Mohammedans, the Taliban and the Maldivian Mohammedans are terrorists, what was Abraham - the prophet of these Mohammedans?