PDA

View Full Version : INDIASPIRITUALITY Blog

Amrut
24 June 2012, 03:39 AM
Namaste,

I manage Indiaspirituality Blog (http://indiaspirituality.blogspot.in/).

Here is the intro (http://indiaspirituality.blogspot.in/2009/06/indiaspirituality-blog-intro-about-us.html)

Most of my articles are connected to Sri Ramakrishna and Sri Ramana Maharshi and some times Swami Ramsukhdasji Maharaj.

I have collected some spiritual blogs and listed under 'Spiritual Blogs and Discussion Groups of Note' (http://indiaspirituality.blogspot.in/)

and some spiritual websites (http://indiaspirituality.blogspot.in/2009/06/other-spiritual-sites.html)

Aum

INDIASPIRITUALITY

Believer
25 June 2012, 09:05 AM
Namaste,

Quite an effort in collecting so much information and rolling it all into a blog. Thanks.

Pranam.

Amrut
25 June 2012, 10:57 AM
Thank you

__/ \__

Aum

ShivaFan
10 July 2012, 10:27 PM
Namaste IndiaSpirituality

Wow! I REALLY liked your website! Did you create this?

What I really liked wAs the posts under the category BHAKTI.

Are these called blogs? these postings? Can people respond to them?

You are an artist of design, and a savant of content and choice.

Amrut
11 July 2012, 02:32 AM
Namaste IndiaSpirituality

Wow! I REALLY liked your website! Did you create this?

What I really liked wAs the posts under the category BHAKTI.

Are these called blogs? these postings? Can people respond to them?

You are an artist of design, and a savant of content and choice.

Namaste,

Yes it's a blog and everything is done by me, except the quotes by Holy Trio (Sri Ramakrishna, Swami Vivekananda and Sri Sarada Maa), which are provided By Sri Bharat Churiwala, who is a devotee of Holy Trio.

Indiaspirituality is a blog and individual articles are called as posts just like website consists of web pages.

http://indiaspirituality.blogspot.in/2009/07/blog-basics.html

99 % articles are copy pasting of teachings of great saints like Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Ramana Maharshi, Swami Ramsukhdasji Maharaj, etc, except some articles which i have extracted from discourses i have listened. Nothing is there which is my original content, it cannot be :)

there is no need to device a new theory, as whatever is necessary is already been given, better be a disciple and follow the teachings than to act like a Guru (which you are not)

You can use comment system to reply to the post. blog is interactive, but not as friendly as forums. Only the owner or any author authorized by blog owner can post articles. Reader can comment (which can be set).

Setting up blog is easy and I use blogger platform i.e. www.blogger.com

Everything is free, to create and post articles. Articles are automatically indexed by Google, since it is a product of Google

Thanks for talking time to visit Indiaspirituality. i am not much active, as i see blogging as emotional outlet. So when my mind is introvert, I do not blog.

Aum

Vasa
17 July 2012, 10:43 PM
This blog is very well done and informative. Bravo and thanks for creating/maintaining it!

Amrut
18 July 2012, 12:12 AM
Thank you @Vasa :)

__/ \__

Aum

ShivaFan
18 July 2012, 12:15 AM
Namaste Indiaspirituality

I put the below response in your introduction of the Introductions folder, but now realize this thread is the more proper location. See my question below in my quote regarding Trailinga Swami, thank you!

Namaste Indiaspirituality

Typically one does not revisit one's "Introduce yourself" posting, so you may not see this update of mine. But if perhaps you do, I am making reference to your wonderful blog site you created and shared with us in your introduction. As I have stated previously, I really welcome this site of yours, it is a resource of such valuable content, it feels so welcoming in the spirit it seems to project, so peaceful, advanced and yet at the same time non-judgmental of others, everyone can feel so comfortable who visits it.

Yes peaceful is one way to describe it.

One reason I am revisiting your introduction in regards to your wonderful site is in regards to a question I have of you, which is innocent curiosity.

I see you are an advocate for Shri Ramakrishna. In this regard, I have a fascination with Trailinga Swami and am impressed by this great mystic and yogi swami who possessed siddhis and is famous to those such as myself who are devouts of the Holy City and tirtha called Kashi (Varanasi) of which this Saint lived as a resident there for 150 years.

I make mention of Him in relation to Ramakrishna. Just to share some information with you in this regard, there were notable savants, yogis, saints and Hindus who have had personal Darshan with Trailinga which may be of interest to you.

These include Sri Ramakrishna, Swami Vivekananda's guru, and Shri Shyamacharan Lahiri the guru of Sri Yogananda who documented guru Lila in Autobiography of a Yogi first published in 1946.

Swami Trailinga would give diksha only to a very few. This included Kalicharanswami a close relative of Shri Chaitanaya Mahaprabhu 1485-1533.

Many swamis of Shri Ramakrishna Mission met Trailingaswami. And great Personalities of Kashi met and were inspired by Him, Gaudaswami, Kashthajihvaswami, Ramniranjanswami, Vishuddhanandaswami.

Have you heard of this legend?

His history is from 1607 until He left us in 1887 and for 150 years in The City Never Forsaken by Shiva. He was born in Telugu land Andhra Desa. He is in the documented history of India be in footnotes of autobiographies, biographies, world travelers and historians who mention Him, for two centuries and more.

When He left, he had Himself nailed into a coffin (He was not cremated) and sunk into the Ganges at Panchaganga Ghat.

Because of this unusual way of leaving, sometimes I wonder if in fact He is still here with us in India to this very day.

I really love your website. May Trailinga Swami bless you.

Amrut
18 July 2012, 12:48 AM
Namaste @Shivafan

Thank you for your kind words. I do not do anything special. The bhakti and purity of mind is responsible for what you feel, when you visit INDIASPIRITUALITY.

I am highly influenced by Sri Ramakrishna and Sri Ramana Maharshi, so my replies will have their quotes :)

I do not read many books, so only know his name, as Sri Ramakrishna had visited the great saint. At that time, he was taking moun and was building Ghat. He communicated using expressions and hands signs to convey. After a brief talk, Sri Ramakrishna concluded to Hriday (his sister's son of nearly same age as Sri Ramakrishna) that this saint is living only in Atmas thiti. This place is holy because of this saint. Sometimes Swami Trailanga swami would sleep on river sand under blazing sun, sometimes meditate in river water. I do not recall everything. My elder bro has read Autobiography of a Yogi and he briefed some more about great Saint. I have great reverence for Sri Trailanga Swami.

My pranams to the great Saints who was living embodiment of Brahman.

Now, regarding to your question.

Whenever any realized saint has left the body, his body also has strong spiritual vibrations. Yogananda's body was kept for 21 days and the body looked fresh. Similarly Sri Trailanga Swami had also practised Yog Sadhana. This explains his long life span. Later he must have quit his body at will, as all other realized souls do.

The body of realized saint is also very important, as it has spiritual vibrations. So either it is buried or it is surrendered 'arpan' to River preferable Ganga. It will purify and fill anything that comes in contact with it.

Any realized saint, is equally effective even after his death. He lives in sukshma sharira, and can even manifest (like Shirdi Sai Baba) even after death. They can communicate in dreams or in meditation or through somebody.

So this way is not unusual, and technically nor has he left us. He is not physically present.

Generally, when you recall your time with your loved ones or simply recall the names of ones whom you have known, then your face becomes serious. When you recall any realized saint, there will be a smile in your face and joy in your heart. This is the reason why it is permitted to keep a photo of realized saint, but not of our fore fathers. Ancester's photos should not be kept, as they have to complete their spiritual journey, and recalling them, interrupts this process as they get pulled towards you. You are supposed to have the relation with your family members, relatives and friends only for this birth. After they have left, let them continue their journey. this i swhy we try to free them and do Tarpan Vidhi (Shraddha on 12th and 13th day) and even have to do Naran Bali, not to remember them, but to help them un-tie karmic ties with us and progress ahead and complete their spiritual journey.

Realized saints have already completed their journey. So they do not have rebith, but have already merged with God.

I hope you are getting my point.

Sri Trailanga Swami has only left mortal body like Snake quits it's skin. Does that mean that Swamiji has permanently left us?

Whenever a true devotee and disciple needs help, he will always get.

My pranams to the Great saints, Self Realized Souls and Avatars. My pramans to all devotees of God. Blessed are they by the Grace of God, have God's love in their heart and have infinite peace and bliss out of vairagya.

My prostrations and salutations to them.

Aum

Amrut
18 July 2012, 12:56 AM
@ShivaFan

On a second note regarding INDIASPIRITUALITY (http://indiaspirituality.blogspot.in/),

If you are influenced by teachings of a great saint, why not pick up his biography.

When you visit a spiritual bookstore, you find many books, lets say based on or extracted from Gita.

My approach is, if this is all extracted from Gita, then why should I not pick up Gita and read it. Grasp the original.

I always read spiritual books in my mother tougue. It helps a lot

First thing to read is Biography and then teachings of great Saint, as teachings are nothing but an extension of their life. i.e. they live and teach the same thing, as in case of Sri Ramakrishna and Sri Ramana Maharshi

I have not read any other biographies, not even Swami Vivekanada and Sri Sarada Maa (spiritual consort - wife- of Sri Ramakrishna.) so I cannot point to any other references

I do not care about hits, visits and page ranks, though everyone is welcomed to visit and keep visiting INDIASPIRITUALITY :)
EDIT:

I do not even pray that let right souls get attracted to INDIASPIRITUALITY. I just post it and forget it :) - keeps me mentally free. Everything is left to God :)

aryanmurali
03 February 2013, 02:23 AM
Thanks for your great effort. excellent job!!!.

Amrut
04 February 2013, 03:17 AM
Thanks for your great effort. excellent job!!!.

Thank you

__/ \__

yogacurious
06 May 2013, 11:22 AM
What a lovely blog, i really appreciate your hard work to write about spirituality.

why don't you create your own website rather than creating them on blogspot. It will allow independence to put information as per your requirements and it will have your own brand.

Amrut
08 May 2013, 04:56 AM
What a lovely blog, i really appreciate your hard work to write about spirituality.

why don't you create your own website rather than creating them on blogspot. It will allow independence to put information as per your requirements and it will have your own brand.

Thank you.

For daily reading, or (not so) ;) regular updates, blog is better. It is SEO optimized, feeds avoid spam, it's free and does not require any html knowledge. People subscribed to email newsletters or feeds can get mails in inbox / feed reader, so that they can read and reflect on spiritual teachings. Website is good for organization and blog is good for frequent updates, just like a news site. I am not a pro, but a moron, so maybe I have misunderstood it

when I created, I did not knew much difference between blog and website. It set up in 15-20 minutes. After that, it's an evolutionary change in my pass time.

Most of my posts are copy-pasting of teachings of great saints. I leave it to user discretion.

Branding, well, I do not care about it, not about spreading my name anymore, that's why I sign-in as Indiaspirituality Amrut

Aum

jnana shiva
07 June 2013, 12:14 AM
Namaste:

Thank you very much. I love your blog info (http://indiaspirituality.blogspot.in/2009/06/indiaspirituality-blog-intro-about-us.html). I have never seen an "about" page put together quite like that before, i.e. you have provided a comprehensive list of topics as well as saints covered in your blog. Also, a comprehensive list of those from whom you have taken inspirational quotes.

I must agree. Well done.

Thank you.

Pranam,
jnana shiva

PS I too use Blogger for my blog. It isn't as full-featured as I would like, but it is miles ahead of Tumblr and WordPress, in my opinion.

Amrut
08 June 2013, 12:48 AM
Namaste,

Thank you for kind words. It has been loong time since I have created that page. Thanks for reminding me to update it.

Aum
Indiaspirituality

Amrut
23 January 2014, 08:25 AM
Namaste,

My Blog, INDIASPIRITUALITY, is compromised. Please do not visit my blog until I manage to clear the code. This is mostly due to a script for TOC-date and TOC- - Labels which I took it from abu-farhan.com. The parent site is also hacked.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

EDIT: Not all pages are affected, yet it is better not to visit it.

fem_phoenix1109
23 January 2014, 08:13 PM
Namaste Indiaspirituality,

I look forward to reading your blog once the issue is cleared up! What happens if I visit it? I started reading this thread from the beginning and actually did go to the blog since I hadn't seen this post yet. I did see it posted on the blog first thing, and immediately closed out of it. Just wondering what might happen if anything.

Thank you, and good luck getting your blog back up and running!

Amrut
24 January 2014, 12:03 AM
Namaste Indiaspirituality,

I look forward to reading your blog once the issue is cleared up! What happens if I visit it? I started reading this thread from the beginning and actually did go to the blog since I hadn't seen this post yet. I did see it posted on the blog first thing, and immediately closed out of it. Just wondering what might happen if anything.

Thank you, and good luck getting your blog back up and running!

Namaste FP,

Immediately after posting, I cleaned up the blog. It must be 11.00 pm IST. Nothing should happen, as not the whole blog is affected. Only some pages 12-15 pages which contains customized TOC were affected e.g. links in horizontal menu - bhakti, meditation, kathamrita, TOC-date, TOC-labels, etc.

For loading TOC (Table of Contents / Sitemap), we have to use a code. I am not technical person. Hence I have to depend upon geeks who are ready to share their knowledge. We put the code, which is jscript and point it to another page which works from behind curtains. Just like images are hosted separately on picasa or photobucket or imageshack.us and the links are pointed to them from Blogger, codes can also be hosted separately and linked from third party site.

I had picked up code from Abu-Farhan.com, who, like many blogger, offers codes for free. These codes are hosted on another free site, generally code.google.com. Someone has managed to hack this author's URLs in which he has uploaded codes for free sharing. Since hacker has free access, he can alter the code by uploading a new version or insert some malicious script in between, which end users will never know.

The first person (hackers) us actual attacker, author of code (Abu Farhan) is indirectly affected ,and I as a user of code is indirectly affected. It is possible that the code may try to steal some personal info password, etc.

Google identifies malicious content and blocks the page.

I found similar scripts shared by other bloggers and changed accordingly. Hence everything should be fine. I have submitted my site for verification at webmaster.google.com. It may take some time to generate report. The system is totally automated.

I will post again when everything is cleared.

Thank you for patience. Inconvenience caused is regretted.

Hari OM

Amrut
24 January 2014, 10:31 AM
Namaste,

Dear Divine Souls,

Blog has been restored. Everything is OK. (http://indiaspirituality.blogspot.in/2014/01/everything-ok-indiaspirituality-blog.html)

Hari OM

Amrut
25 January 2014, 09:31 AM
Blog Health Update (http://indiaspirituality.blogspot.in/2014/01/blog-health-update.html)

Namaste,

Dear Divine Souls

Just to be extra safe, I completely changed the template of the Blog. So all old codes are automatically removed. Blog has a new template, but the layout remains the same.

Hari OM

hinduism♥krishna
29 January 2014, 07:04 AM
Namaste , Amrut . :)

I really enjoyed your blog . However it would be much better if you add vaishnawa knowledge of great Realised Vaishnawa saints Dnyaneshwar and Eknath .

Shri eknath ji had nicely explained advaita and devotion of Krishna . Eknath Bhagavata ( 15th century commentary on 11th skanda of BP )

Hari Hara.....

Amrut
29 January 2014, 09:19 AM
Namaste , Amrut . :)

I really enjoyed your blog . However it would be much better if you add vaishnawa knowledge of great Realised Vaishnawa saints Dnyaneshwar and Eknath .

Shri eknath ji had nicely explained advaita and devotion of Krishna . Eknath Bhagavata ( 15th century commentary on 11th skanda of BP )

Hari Hara.....

Thank you HLK :)

I do not have any authentic biography of either Sant Eknath or Sant Dyaneshwar. I avoid mere copy pasting from other blogs. I used to do it in the beginning, but learned that it is not a good practice both SEO POV.

I do have Sant Eknathi bhAgavat in Gujarati, but I have not read it. I do not much read Puranas i.e. not for repeat reading like Vaishnava-s read for rasa tatva.

If you have any first hand info like from Sri Guru Charitra, I will surely post it on my blog. Please email me at indiaspirituality [at] gmail.com

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Hari OM