PDA

View Full Version : Meet

satay
22 January 2007, 09:47 AM
namaste,

Wouldn't it be nice if all of us members met in real life? What would be great is if we met on dev-bhoomi i.e. bharata.

I am just imagining things...my parents are brother is visiting india right now and I thought that it would be great at some point to hold kind of a 'forum meeting' in india some time in the future. For me it will be a nice trip back to the source.

What will we talk about in real life?

:)

Agnideva
22 January 2007, 10:13 AM
namaste,

Wouldn't it be nice if all of us members met in real life? What would be great is if we met on dev-bhoomi i.e. bharata.

I am just imagining things...my parents are brother is visiting india right now and I thought that it would be great at some point to hold kind of a 'forum meeting' in india some time in the future. For me it will be a nice trip back to the source.

What will we talk about in real life?

:)

:) :) Would be nice someday.

I've always wondered what it would be like to meet friends you make on these forums. When we meet and talk on the internet, the whole human side of things gets lost.

But the nice thing is we get to meet people on the internet we would never meet in real life ... people living in different parts of the world, with different interests, etc.

satay
22 January 2007, 10:23 AM
It would be interesting to see for example how we react to each other. I bet in real life we will all try to be very nice to each other.

The anonymity of internet makes us bold and rude, don't you think?

Sudarshan
22 January 2007, 10:26 AM
It would be interesting to see for example how we react to each other. I bet in real life we will all try to be very nice to each other.

I bet.:D

Would you believe that I am a very timid person aside from some agressive discussions from time to time on the net?

Agnideva
22 January 2007, 10:33 AM

Yes, I do! It's easy to be rude on the internet as we have anonymity. It's harder to be rude to someone's face :D.

satay
22 January 2007, 10:43 AM
I bet.:D

Would you believe that I am a very timid person aside from some agressive discussions from time to time on the net?

Yes, my brother. I know you are a kind individual in real life. Yet in my case anyway, I am sometimes too harsh to others on the net.

This is the intersting part that I would like to see in real life meeting. For example what is singhi (sm78) like in real life? sarabhanga, yajvan, saidevo, bhakta of god! and everyone else like Mystical Gypsi!, Zannan, atanu! Wow! let's not forget nirotu!!
We could have a blast. eh? I think one day will not be enough. perhaps 3 days, few hours each day?

;)

satay
22 January 2007, 10:45 AM
As you can see, I dream a lot while awake.

sm78
24 January 2007, 02:36 AM
I bet in real life we will all try to be very nice to each other.

In real life I rarely talk...so I may still come as rude. ;) .... not very bold though.

Sudarshan
24 January 2007, 06:04 AM
Yes, my brother. I know you are a kind individual in real life. Yet in my case anyway, I am sometimes too harsh to others on the net.

This is the intersting part that I would like to see in real life meeting. For example what is singhi (sm78) like in real life? sarabhanga, yajvan, saidevo, bhakta of god! and everyone else like Mystical Gypsi!, Zannan, atanu! Wow! let's not forget nirotu!!
We could have a blast. eh? I think one day will not be enough. perhaps 3 days, few hours each day?

;)

It was arunma and nirotu and some other guys who made me aggessive by preaching and negative comments on Hinduism. Later on I realized it became an addiction, and now seem unable to hold back even on Hindus, at times.;)

Seems nirotu has become much milder these days.

koya
05 March 2007, 10:55 PM
Nice idea. Where does everyone live ? I am from a beautiful place called 'Ooty' in South India. But now in Denver, CO and travel to Albany, NY .. :)