PDA

View Full Version : Shiv in dream!

Medha
15 July 2012, 11:41 AM
karpuraGuaram Karuna Avatram Sansaarasaram,
Bhujgendra Haram, sada vasantam hrydyar vinde,
bhavam bhavani sahitam namami!

Dear Divine Souls..

I would like to know the meaning of the experience that i am about to share. kindly help to make me understand more of what i have experienced.

I am a very staunch Bhakt of Bholenath. A few months ago during the mid afternoon while i was asleep i saw a dream that m going to a shiv temple that has huge and many stairs and bholenath is sitting at the end of these stairs. I start climbing these stairs along with my mother when suddenly i hear a man clad in white saintly dress and long jata (which mesmerizes me) call my name. first i get scared and i don turn back or stop. again i hear the man call out my name. i turn back and him what he wants.

He tells me to follow him. And i do so. He enters into a small hut attached to the temple and turns towards me and smile. I asked him what he wants , how he knows my name and why he brought me here. He doesn reply and sits on a tiger skin and asks me "DONT U KNOW ME" and get puzzled.

He tells me to bring my hand forward. and when i do so VIBUTHI starts falling from his palm into my hand. and he smiles and says "MEIN TUMHARA SHIV HOON" . and i woke up startled to find vibuthi smell on my hand and tears rolling down in my sleep.

Another such thing happened a week back. Early morning. i see myself in the dream standing in a Krishna temple and i see my Guru doing arti of the krishna Idol. Suddenly i see my Guru outside the MULASTHANAM doing parikrama of krishna and my guru has all the looks of Shiva. JATA.. RUdraksh mala Vibuthi on his forehead. i get shocked and when i turn i see my guru still doing arti. i saw my guru at 2 places the same time. And also the same time my guru was looking at me and smiling.

Also my guru has manifested a panchamukhi rudraksh for me which i m wearing for the past 6 years.

the question is i don not understand the meaning of these dreams.

did bolenath try to show me in my first dream that he is with me and i need not worry about anything?

or in my second dream he is trying to show that he is with me in the form of my GURU?

Y did my guru manifest Rudraksh for me particularly?

smaranam
16 July 2012, 02:20 AM
did bolenath try to show me in my first dream that he is with me and i need not worry about anything?

or in my second dream he is trying to show that he is with me in the form of my GURU?

Hi Medha, Yes, and Yes. It is quite clear.

Receiving VibhUti is auspicious.

Once Shri KRshNa was sleeping and VibhUti sprang from His feet that filled up Urns.

Perhaps your Gurudev manifested panchamukhi rudraksha for you, or he manifested it anyway, and gave it to you out of love. Either way i see that vAtsalya in the Guru.

Chaitanya Mahaprabhu manifested a mUrti of Himself as GaurGopal and gave it to a devotee who could not bear seperation from Him.

praNAm

Amrut
17 July 2012, 12:35 AM
Namaste @Medha

I cannot interpret the dream, as it is subjective. So my conclusion may not be suitable to you.

I also had a couple of dreams and all I know is that if you wake up after the dream is finished, immediately starting meditating, no matter whatever time it is. You will have the best meditation ever.

Regarding interpretation, just wait for proper time to come. Everything will be unfolded.

No doubt this exp will strengthen your faith in God and that all Gods are same. No one is superior. Shiva is Krishna and Krishna is Shiva. Just different forms of same divinity. By saying Shiva and Krishna, I mean Shiva Tatva and Krishna Tatva. From dvaita, thee have different personalities, but both are capable of doing anything, as they are Gods.

I used to pray a lot during the meditation after such dreams.

I used to surrender everything.

Oh God, please take away paap and punya karma, give me pure (shuddha) bhakti (devotion)
Oh God, please take away all karmas and their fruits, give me pure devotion
Oh God, take away all emotions (bhavas), give me pure devotion

Like this I used to pray and surrender whatever came to my mind, any issue, that is troubling me or business matters, etc.

I would also pray,

Oh God, I do not know how to chant thy name, please teach me
*Oh God, I only want your Divine vision. Please make this as my only goal.

I would repeat this 4-5 times, till I feel I am surrendering with full force and am giving everything. Then I would start meditating / chanting mantra.

I would bath in peace and bliss and would feel very light. There was always a smile on my face, after the meditation is complete.

I would advice that some things should not be discussed in public. Have faith in God. Mahadev will unfold it when proper time comes. Else pray to know what does it means.

You are very fortunate to have divine dreams.

I hope this helps.

Aum

Indiaspirituality

* I have modified it, as I am on advaita, I used to pray for Moksha to be only the only goal in Life.

JayaRadhe
17 July 2012, 12:53 AM
karpuraGuaram Karuna Avatram Sansaarasaram,
Bhujgendra Haram, sada vasantam hrydyar vinde,
bhavam bhavani sahitam namami!

Dear Divine Souls..

I would like to know the meaning of the experience that i am about to share. kindly help to make me understand more of what i have experienced.

I am a very staunch Bhakt of Bholenath. A few months ago during the mid afternoon while i was asleep i saw a dream that m going to a shiv temple that has huge and many stairs and bholenath is sitting at the end of these stairs. I start climbing these stairs along with my mother when suddenly i hear a man clad in white saintly dress and long jata (which mesmerizes me) call my name. first i get scared and i don turn back or stop. again i hear the man call out my name. i turn back and him what he wants.

He tells me to follow him. And i do so. He enters into a small hut attached to the temple and turns towards me and smile. I asked him what he wants , how he knows my name and why he brought me here. He doesn reply and sits on a tiger skin and asks me "DONT U KNOW ME" and get puzzled.

He tells me to bring my hand forward. and when i do so VIBUTHI starts falling from his palm into my hand. and he smiles and says "MEIN TUMHARA SHIV HOON" . and i woke up startled to find vibuthi smell on my hand and tears rolling down in my sleep.

Another such thing happened a week back. Early morning. i see myself in the dream standing in a Krishna temple and i see my Guru doing arti of the krishna Idol. Suddenly i see my Guru outside the MULASTHANAM doing parikrama of krishna and my guru has all the looks of Shiva. JATA.. RUdraksh mala Vibuthi on his forehead. i get shocked and when i turn i see my guru still doing arti. i saw my guru at 2 places the same time. And also the same time my guru was looking at me and smiling.

Also my guru has manifested a panchamukhi rudraksh for me which i m wearing for the past 6 years.

the question is i don not understand the meaning of these dreams.

Y did my guru manifest Rudraksh for me particularly?
Medha,
Lord Shiva has obviously manifested Himself to you. You have been blessed by His most holy presence and should feel very special in His eyes. I believe He is also telling you to worship Govinda with Him, as He is constantly in meditation on Govinda.
Of course, this is just my own view. Pray for guidance, that Lord Shiva may reveal to you the true meaning of your dreams, as they are obviously a gift from Him.
Aum Shiv-Shankar, Hari-Hari, Radhe-Sarasvati-Uma, Hare, Ganga!
JayaRadhe

kundanghanekar
22 July 2012, 07:30 AM
hi medha, u r so lucky. I also want to share something here which my grandma told me when her father is dead. I dont know whether he is bhakt of shiva or not, but my grandma is there when this happened. On deathbed,he just called my grandma and said 'shankar aale aahe mala ghyayla'(means shiva is here pick me up). My grandma saw at the gate but no one is there and next moment he is dead.
Also in the shamshan ghat, the dog of there house completed seven rounds of chita.