PDA

View Full Version : Atma is Simply Awarness?

seekinganswers
15 July 2012, 02:55 PM
I have been thinking of this lately. When one says that consciousness comes from the atma, wouldn't it make more sense to say that it is simply awarness or perception. Because obviously the brain plays a major role in consciousness and behavior, hence why drugs and brain damage change mood/personality/thoughts. But what doesn't change is simply awarness. we are aware even in our sleep, hence the ability to be startled awake at night from noise.

wundermonk
16 July 2012, 02:00 AM
Hi seekinganswers,

You have made a grand total of 12 posts on HDF. These have been spread over 9 threads. That makes an average of 1.33 posts of YOURS per thread of YOURS.

Yet, there have been a total of 63 replies (including this one) to your 9 threads which averages out to 7 replies to your one thread.

Do you have any intention of seeing ANY of your threads through?

If you do not, you are likely to be branded a troll/con job which will lead to people on this forum (or for that matter any forum) not treating you seriously and people will not bother wasting their time reading your posts. Eventually, this will also lead to a ban. Just like in real life, online image, once destroyed is difficult to resurrect. You may then have to end up creating sock puppet acccounts which is likely to be a waste of your time.

Good luck!

seekinganswers
16 July 2012, 09:16 AM
Hi seekinganswers,

You have made a grand total of 12 posts on HDF. These have been spread over 9 threads. That makes an average of 1.33 posts of YOURS per thread of YOURS.

Yet, there have been a total of 63 replies (including this one) to your 9 threads which averages out to 7 replies to your one thread.

Do you have any intention of seeing ANY of your threads through?

If you do not, you are likely to be branded a troll/con job which will lead to people on this forum (or for that matter any forum) not treating you seriously and people will not bother wasting their time reading your posts. Eventually, this will also lead to a ban. Just like in real life, online image, once destroyed is difficult to resurrect. You may then have to end up creating sock puppet acccounts which is likely to be a waste of your time.

Good luck!

I apologize for seeming troll like. I guess i'm too used to this other forum where replies often get ignored. Believe me, it is not my intention to stir up trouble and I will begin to post constructive replies here in the future.