PDA

View Full Version : Something I would like to know, which will not leave this Jalpa section

Jainarayan
23 July 2012, 12:22 PM
What have I done to earn the ire and snarkiness, not to mention the stalking at another forum of one MahaHrada, and his bringing my conversations here from there? It's happened twice.

Is it because I am white and non-Indian born? Is it because, as some people have repped me for, I'm a quick study and serious? Or am I that ignorant? Does he think I am someone else? I can't fathom my offense. Does anyone know?

Now, that doesn't bother me as much as the stalking does. There is clearly something wrong with someone who follows someone else to other forums, then takes comments out of context to use against a person.

I'm at a loss. :dunno:

philosoraptor
23 July 2012, 12:29 PM
Who knows why anything happens? I was just faulted by one user for not quoting Manu-Samhita in a conversation, and later I was accused by that same user of being a Muslim fundamentalist because I quoted Manu-Samhita in a different conversation.

Why ask why? Just drink the nectarean glories of Narayana.... :-)

Just don't try to make sense out of a senseless world.

Jainarayan
23 July 2012, 12:31 PM
Who knows why anything happens? I was just faulted by one user for not quoting Manu-Samhita in a conversation, and later I was accused by that same user of being a Muslim fundamentalist because I quoted Manu-Samhita in a different conversation.

Why ask why? Just drink the nectarean glories of Narayana.... :-)

Just don't try to make sense out of a senseless world.

Yes, you are right. But one becomes leery of saying anything, even with the best of intentions and the best knowledge at hand. Of course it says more about the other person.

yajvan
23 July 2012, 12:54 PM
hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~

namasté

What have I done to earn the ire and snarkiness, not to mention the stalking at another forum of one MahaHrada, and his bringing my conversations here from there? It's happened twice.

Is it because I am white and non-Indian born? Is it because, as some people have repped me for, I'm a quick study and serious? Or am I that ignorant? Does he think I am someone else? I can't fathom my offense. Does anyone know?

Now, that doesn't bother me as much as the stalking does. There is clearly something wrong with someone who follows someone else to other forums, then takes comments out of context to use against a person.

I'm at a loss. :dunno:
This should be brought to the attention of satay, our administrator. Being bullied is not part of the HDF experience we wish to develop or tolerate.

I will ask satay to please take a look and evaluate the proper actions to take.

praṇām

Jainarayan
23 July 2012, 12:59 PM
Namaste Yajvan.

Thank you. I appreciate your response. :) I reported the offending post, and deleted my own response in that thread. I still wondered if "it was me", as the saying goes, hence my question here.

hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~

namasté

This should be brought to the attention of satay, our administrator. Being bullied is not part of the HDF experience we wish to develop or tolerate.

I will ask satay to please take a look and evalaute the proper actions to take.

praṇām

Jainarayan
23 July 2012, 01:30 PM
Deleted by author in the interest of peace.

satay
23 July 2012, 02:01 PM
Admin Note

namaskar,

The offending posts in another thread have been deleted. Please do not personally attack other members. If there is an offending post, simply report it to me. I might take some time to take action but I do eventually take action so please be patient. You can always directly email me at karmic_hindu@yahoo.com

A part of the HDF site rules is reproduced below.

No Flaming: Please do not post messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting to another member or guest. Please do not post inflammatory, rude, repetitive, or offensive messages designed intentionally to annoy or antagonize other members or disrupt the flow of discussion. This includes messages in profiles and signatures. Controversial topics are welcomed on HDF, however, do not post or create threads only for the sake of creating controversy or hostility. This site is for positive presentation of Sanatana Dharma. Please do not post insulting, hostile or negative comments about Hindus, Hinduism, India or Indians.

Believer
23 July 2012, 05:40 PM
Namaste,

....the stalking at another forum of ....., and his bringing my conversations here from there?
So, you have been cheating on the HDF with another forum? ;)

Pranam.

Jainarayan
23 July 2012, 05:52 PM
Namaste Believer.

Yes, I am afraid I have been cold-busted consorting with another forum [*hangs head in shame*]. :(

:D