PDA

View Full Version : Anegundi Navabrindavana

Viraja
10 August 2012, 08:44 AM
An excellent informational article on this divine Kshetra:

http://anushankarn.blogspot.com/2011/03/anegundi-part-1-navabrindavanam.html

Navabrindavana, is noted to be an excellent parihara Kshetra, as it tenants the jeeva-samadhi of 9 great saints of the Madhwa sampradaya: 1. Sri Padhmanabha Thirtha or Padmanabha Tirtha 2. Sri Jayathirtha/Sri Raghuvarya 3. Sri Kavindra Thirtha 4. Sri Vageesa Thirtha 5. Sri Vyasaraja Thirtha 6. Sri Srinivasa Thitha 7. Sri Rama Thirtha 8. Sri Sudheendhra Thirtha 9. Sri Govinda Odeyaru.

Jyotishi Sri AMR, the 88 yr old veteran Jyotishi, is so well reputed in TamilNadu with his self-less free reading of many suffering souls' kundalini for the past several decades (He presents his free reading at Kumudam.com). He quotes Navabrindavana trip MANY, MANY times to those suffering tremendously and need a quick way out. Many of them write back to thank him for referring the kshetra and that the trip made wonderful differences to their lives for the better! The Kshetra itself is considered as sacred as a 'Kasi yatra' - so difficult to get only the most qualified can!

The whole place, the Navabrindavana, Shri Raghavendra Swami temple, are all so divine, both me and my sister had spiritual dreams while in that soil! Someone practically spoke into my ears asking for 'AnnadhAnam' (free offering of food to the devotees).

The Hanuman seated having a bundle of text on his lap is a wonderful vision to see! So also is the image of Lord Ranganatha lying down known as 'Parimala Ranganatha Swami' before him 9 oil lamps are lit by each devotee.

Overall, the spiritually blessed should never fail to make a trip, if possible, to the Navabrindavana.