Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Secular India

Re: Secular India

I wwanted to create separate thread for this,but might as well post it here.....What do uou think can be done to halt tge ongoing demographic invasion of assam?

And by the way,Happy Birthday Mckitty!
    namastE astu bhagavan vishveshvarAya mahAdevAya tryaMbakAya|
    tripurAntakAya trikAgnikAlAya kAlAgnirudrAya nIlakaNThAya mRtyuJNjayAya sarveshvarAya sadAshivAya shrIman mAhAdevAya ||

Om shrImAtrE namah

sarvam shrI umA-mahEshwara parabrahmArpaNamastu

A Shaivite library
    http://www.scribd.com/HinduismLibrary

Quote Originally Posted by Omkara View Post
    What do uou think can be done to halt tge ongoing demographic invasion of assam?
    Right policy and right implementation. At present, there is complete policy paralysis on nearly every issue. Therefore there is no implementation on the ground/border.

A realistic policy (addressing more issues than the specific one you have mentioned) given our current situation would be the following:

(1)No special favours to anyone. Everyone within India is its citizen. From the government's POV, the government should not care whether you are a Hindu, Mohammedan, Xian or Buddhist or a Pastafarian. So, no special Hajj subsidy, etc. so that Mohammedans may go improve the Saudi economy. If Allah did not provide you special favours so that you could be born in Saudi Arabia, tough luck Ahmed. My tax payer money is not going to help you go round and round the idol at Kaaba and kiss it. Indian tax payers' money is for use within India.

(2)Uniform civil code. No Mohammedan gets to marry more than one wife.

(3)Any Indian from any part of the country can settle in any state, INCLUDING J&K. Per the constitution, J&K is an integral part of the country. We simply need to act like it IS! No "special" status to J&K.

(4)Protect the borders! When the Indian government does not care about Paki Hindus and is unwilling to grant asylum to legal visitors from Pakistan looking to escape the violence there, why is it allowing Muslims from Bangladesh to get in from the other side?

(5)HANG KASAB NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by wundermonk View Post
    Right policy and right implementation. At present, there is complete policy paralysis on nearly every issue. Therefore there is no implementation on the ground/border.

A realistic policy (addressing more issues than the specific one you have mentioned) given our current situation would be the following:

(1)No special favours to anyone. Everyone within India is its citizen. From the government's POV, the government should not care whether you are a Hindu, Mohammedan, Xian or Buddhist or a Pastafarian. So, no special Hajj subsidy, etc. so that Mohammedans may go improve the Saudi economy. If Allah did not provide you special favours so that you could be born in Saudi Arabia, tough luck Ahmed. My tax payer money is not going to help you go round and round the idol at Kaaba and kiss it. Indian tax payers' money is for use within India.

(2)Uniform civil code. No Mohammedan gets to marry more than one wife.

(3)Any Indian from any part of the country can settle in any state, INCLUDING J&K. Per the constitution, J&K is an integral part of the country. We simply need to act like it IS! No "special" status to J&K.

(4)Protect the borders! When the Indian government does not care about Paki Hindus and is unwilling to grant asylum to legal visitors from Pakistan looking to escape the violence there, why is it allowing Muslims from Bangladesh to get in from the other side?

(5)HANG KASAB NOW!
    Good ideas, I will add government control of temples, Ministry of minority affairs and its budget, Article 30 etc. But why is no Indian politician raising these issues? Is it a fear of being branded Hindutvadi? Maybe India needs a Fox News equivalent.

India, going down the tube one year at a time.

I am reminded of a story I read as a kid that is so apt for this terrible situation in India.

ShalivAhanA... the king.. as a young man he formed his own "militia" to keep dacoits from attacking merchants between two trading cities....when the king didn't lift a finger to help them.

Likewise, the current govt. of India is not doing anything to protect Hindus.

Hindus must protect themselves. Parties like Shiv Sena etc. are the only reason Mumbai still has some semblance of peace.

No negotiation with Abrahamic scum. India needs a ruler with an iron fist to awaken these idiot Hindus from their phlegmatic stupor.

India needs a good spring cleaning. We tried amputation to get rid of the cancer (created pakistan/bangladesh)..time we try some "deep cleaning"

Namaste,
    Quote Originally Posted by TatTvamAsi View Post
    We tried amputation to get rid of the cancer (created pakistan/bangladesh)..time we try some "deep cleaning"
    We tried amputation, but unfortunately retained many of the cancerous cells within India. The unification and radicalization of these cells has caused a resurgence of the original cancer. I am not sure anyone knows how to get rid of it. The best that can be done is to delay its overtaking the motherland and making Bharat disappear.

Pranam.

Let's be clear. 99% of Muslims in India had been in Indian subcontinent for hundreds of generations and converted in situ from Hinduism and Buddhism. This is certainly true in Kerala, Assam and West Bengal and Bangladesh.

I am sure the medieval Afghan kings of North India (being Afghans...aah you know who they are from current evidence) were utterly barbaric, yet the majority of Muslims in India are and have been Indians (in the subcontinental sense) always and have been a part of our civilization from the beginning. I absolutely disfavor the policy of appeasement run by the secular parties to create vote banks out of Muslims, but I also disfavor any talk of deportation as if they are "foreigners" and "undesirables".

Both economic and religious modernization is the key (along with strong and fair laws valid for all). I am extremely skeptical that anybody will bother though. Its all rhetoric on either side

Namaste Believer

I just now watched the videos about 10 minutes ago. I pulled my car over and am typing this from my cell phone. I will make it short and sweet. I am sorry if I sound sarcastic, but it is sort of American second nature.

The United States has a rap for being anti-Muslim. With the exception of a few liberals, Americans in general will not open their homes and neighborhoods to these type of Muslims, of which frankly there are too many of them to not have suspicions that something is very, very wrong in modern Islam. I say modern with hesitation because obviously this insane attitude is from the 12th Century, but Islam is now politicized and so it is this aspect that has made it so very ugly. Anti-muslim? The majority of Americans now are. It started decades ago, but in truth most Americans never really thought about "Muslim" one way or the other, they didn't even know what the word really meant. But the crazy Islamists certainly, and willfully, did get the attention of Americans, because they started to bomb and kill Americans. At first it was confusing to Americans. But now, it doesn't matter why they attack us, the thing is we don't want crazed banjees like this, we don't want to make the same mistakes we see our "mother" country did and is doing in England, and we don't want neighbors that crazy because we have enough crazies as it is.

And speaking of neighbors, there is now a saying here, a form of sarcastic but polite feet to the ground saying

* Muslims do not make good neighbors.

That means they cannot get along on national levels with any neighboring country without eventually fighting. It means they cannot get along with neighbors in a community without eventually fighting. It means they cannot even get along with other Muslims without fighting and butchering each other because the other Muslim is not the exact same Muslim they are. And it means one Muslim family member cannot get along with another family member without eventually strangling the other. It means a father may kill his daughter.
    I know, we all fight with each other. We all have crazies. But this, this isn't just that. It's a lot worse.

They flew the flag of Pakistan on India soil. We know perfectly well what that means. That means they are an enemy. The enemy within

I hate violence. But I always carry a pocket knife. And my pocket knife is made in Pakistan. Why? There is a reason. Because they really like a knife. So they make good ones. So if you want a knife, you may as well get a good one.

Om Namah Sivaya

namastE astu bhagavan vishveshvarAya mahAdevAya tryaMbakAya|
    tripurAntakAya trikAgnikAlAya kAlAgnirudrAya nIlakaNThAya mRtyuJNjayAya sarveshvarAya sadAshivAya shrIman mAhAdevAya ||

Om shrImAtrE namah

sarvam shrI umA-mahEshwara parabrahmArpaNamastu

A Shaivite library
    http://www.scribd.com/HinduismLibrary

Thread under review.
    satay

Thread Information