Thread: An Aghori speaking of Hanuman as Siva

An Aghori speaking of Hanuman as Siva

From the book: Agora: At the Left Hand of God by Robert Svoboda

Once upon a time Shiva and Parvati were on Mount Kailasa in the High Himalayas enjoying the night air, the stars, and the intense cold. Parvati decided that it was propitious time to ask a question. "Lord," she whispered, "on whom do you meditate?" Lord Shiva smiled and said, "O goddess, my mind is always turned to Vishnu, and even now I am thinking that He is going to be born into the world as Rama. I have decided to be born along with Him to help Him out." And that is why Anjaneya was born, and why He was the servant of Rama.

Anjaneya is called Hanuman. Some say this is because Indra, the King of the gods, once broke Anjaneya's jaw (hanu) with a thunderbolt, but there is a hidden meaning there. Hanuman should be read as Anuman because he is the atomic force (anu means atom), the force which moves all matter in the universe. That is why He is called Pavana Putra or Vayu Suta (Son of Wind, wind being personified as the motile force). And we all know the power of nuclear energy! That is the power of Anjaneya.

You can also read His name as Hanaman. Hana means to kill, and as Maharudra, the manifestation of the God of Death, Anjaneya is a killer. He is called the Ekadasha Rudra (the elventh Rudra) because He has perfect knowledge of both the dual and non dual aspects of Reality. Eleven is 11, 1+1=2, duality. Once Anjaneya said to Rama, "If I look at you from the point of view of Jnana (absolute knowledge), there is absolutely no difference between me and you. But when I see you through the dual viewpoint, from the standpoint of a devotee, then I am your servant."

Arunachala Siva

Re: An Aghori speaking of Hanuman as Siva

Namaste Spiritualseeker

Hanuman is Shiva.

But let me add something perhaps controversial? Did Hanuman die or leave the world after Ram left His Raj on this World at the time of the Ramayana?

Many say He did not. I beleve Ram told Hanuman, Hanuman will not leave but be at the door of the temple so long as there is kirtan of Ram. Some say Hanuman will remain in this world just so long as the Ramayana is told and the name of Rama is called to. And as long as Hanuman is here on Mother Bhumi Earth, so will Nataraj wait.

God can be in two places at once.

Hanuman is still there, in the jungles of India ... From time to time He comes and may be seen. He came to Kashi many times. Even just not so long time ago.

Jai Hanuman! Jai Jai Ki Jai

Anjaneya Veera
    Hanumantha Soora
    Vayu Kumara
    Vanara Veera
    Sri Rama Dootha
    Jaya Hanumantha
    Jaya Jaya Sita Ram Ki
    Jaya Bolo Hanuman Ki
    Rama Lakshmana Janaki
    Jaya Bolo Hanuman Ki
    Jaya Siya Ram Jaya Jaya Siya Ram
    Jaya Hanuman Jaya Jaya Hanuman

Om Namah Sivaya

Namaste

It is said that Hanuman himself also wrote his own account of the Ramayana on the cliffs of the Himalayas which he then destroyed after meeting Valmiki who complained that his own version could not possibly compare and would be unnoticed and forgotten.

It is also said that this version still exists subtly and can be "read" by those with sufficient devotion to Hanuman and interest.

the Rama raksha - a popular sloka composed by saint Ramdas, a devotee of Sri Rama - extols hanuman as 'anu-pasooni bruhmaanda evdha hot jaat ase'. it means, Sri Hanuman, you can expand yourself to the size of this Bruhmaanda upwards from the size of an atom. Can you inagine the prowess of the servant of Raghunatha? Also, Hanuman resides in kimpurusa-varsha.. he will stay there till the end of this kalpa or mahakalpa.
    My YouTube Channel, where I sing about God, His Love and His Holy instructions, etc., couched in popular melodies of modern pop music. It's either that, or clean parodies of popular music which otherwise would have a negative impression on young minds. Kind of like Hindu Gospel Music. I'm really excited to see where this goes!

Thread Information