Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some questions on HK

Re: Some questions on HK

Quote Originally Posted by Yogkriya View Post
    What I tried to emphasize is that in the HK world, things are HK and not exactly Sanatan or all 'Vedic' as propagated.
    As far as so called 'scriptural evidences' are concerned, then the HK world does not recognize anything that is not labeled 'bonafide' and line with their philosophy. May it be then Vedic, puranic or Upanashid verses. They would accept selected quoted from Padma Puran, but discard Shiva Gita part of Padma Purana as concocted just because it does not meet their philosophical needs. Similarly Bhagvat Gita is accepted - a part of Mahabharata, but when Krishna himself describes about Shiva in Anushasana Parva, they ignore and at times reject it.
    Attachment to one's deity is fine. But the effort to remold the whole Vedic Sanatan Dharma literature and culture according to Gaudiya Vaishnavism's fancies and projecting to the rest of the world that this is the only proper way and Hinduism is hodge podge BS, is not acceptable.

And frankly speaking, in spite of the nice bhakti shashtra lectures and bhakti vibes and devotion, the HK community has and will always be in conflict in most societies, because of this approach that sounds over boastful at times.
    Its a society based more on propaganda sadhna than Self/God realization sadhna. Learning to preach to others has become the aim. Not learning to realize here.

Hello,

Dear YK, I agree with your points, more or less. Yadus are very proud but pride is no good.

The point has been made, now let's do sadhana and wash away all aversions.

Regards

Om Namah Shivaya
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Re: Some questions on HK

Quote Originally Posted by atanu View Post
    Hello,

Dear YK, I agree with your points, more or less. Yadus are very proud but pride is no good.

The point has been made, now let's do sadhana and wash away all aversions.

Regards

Om Namah Shivaya
    I agree Atanu. Nice to hear from you again.
    Sadhna is what takes a sadhak close to his goal and not just discussions anyways.
    My best regards,
    Namah Shivaya!!

Yogkriya

Thread Information