Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allah strikes again!

Allah strikes again!

After wiping out the Hindu population in their land, the Mohammedans are onto a 11 year old mentally unbalanced Xian girl. Her crime? She "blasphemed" the Quran.

http://news.yahoo.com/girl-11-could-...opstories.html

Allahu Akbar everyone and hope you had a good eid slaughtering some goats and cows.

Re: Allah strikes again!

Sad.India must offer asylum and citizenship to all non-muslims living in pakistan on humanitarian grounds.
    namastE astu bhagavan vishveshvarAya mahAdevAya tryaMbakAya|
    tripurAntakAya trikAgnikAlAya kAlAgnirudrAya nIlakaNThAya mRtyuJNjayAya sarveshvarAya sadAshivAya shrIman mAhAdevAya ||

Om shrImAtrE namah

sarvam shrI umA-mahEshwara parabrahmArpaNamastu

A Shaivite library
    http://www.scribd.com/HinduismLibrary

My faith in Islam as a staunch Hindu comes purely from a Bhakta's viewpoint - definitely if our 'Hindu' gods are almighty, they would have equal amount of power and mercy given to the population that is 'non-Hindu' is it not? (Such as being their actual god... I found some saints' viewpoints as confirmatory to this view...). I am like one of those Hindus going to the famous 'Nagur Dargah' on days of Islam festivals but have nothing else to do with Islam after that.

Other than that I really don't know why Quran supposedly abuses other religions so much... and advocates such an ill-treatment of its own women.

I condemn all the barbaric acts Muslims are doing and I hope this 11-yr old come out free soon.

I am sorry to everyone and the moderators of this site if my apparent 'support' (though it wasn't a 'support' really) of Islam earlier offended anyone's faith. I thank everyone's tolerance.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirant01 View Post
    My faith in Islam as a staunch Hindu comes purely from a Bhakta's viewpoint - definitely if our 'Hindu' gods are almighty, they would have equal amount of power and mercy given to the population that is 'non-Hindu' is it not? (Such as being their actual god... I found some saints' viewpoints as confirmatory to this view...)
    I don't understand this viewpoint at all. Why must we assume that the god worshipped by Islam must be a bona fide Vedic deity? Especially when that "god" teaches his followers to do some horrendous things, like hating Jews/idol-worshippers and attacking them wherever they are found, etc.

Our Puranas speak often about the proliferatio of false religions, especially in Kali Yuga. The more I read about the heresies they describe, the more I am inclined to acknowledge how correct they are when I read about "religions" like Islam and Xtianity.
    Philosoraptor

"Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something." - Plato

Aspirant 01,I have refuted yoyr arguments on 2 different threads now.Have you bothered to go back to tge thread secular India abd see what happened after you ran away from the thread?
    You are free to beleive what you likr,but please do not bring this up again on a hindu forum,if you do not bother to defend your views while questioned.
    tripurAntakAya trikAgnikAlAya kAlAgnirudrAya nIlakaNThAya mRtyuJNjayAya sarveshvarAya sadAshivAya shrIman mAhAdevAya ||

Om shrImAtrE namah

A Shaivite library

Omkaraji,

What do you say I have the only argument to offer you is that I still believe men are different dispositionally and that god offers them means for their betterment in different ways so that eventually with enough good karma, men can be born into Hinduism and ascend spiritually to attain final emancipation?

I already apologized in this thread, so I don't have to do it again, but that's just to say I consider me talking about Islam anymore in HDF is a closed-topic.

Om namo narayanaya!

What exactly does that argunent have to do with allah being the same as vishnu.

Om shrImAtrE namah

A Shaivite library

Quote Originally Posted by Omkara View Post
    What exactly does that argunent have to do with allah being the same as vishnu.
    Well, how about saying I was blessed with some divine intervention and had visions that made me believe so?

(That inference is just from Madhwacharya's and Kabirdas's sayings...)

Namaste.

Quote Originally Posted by philosoraptor View Post
    I don't understand this viewpoint at all. Why must we assume that the god worshipped by Islam must be a bona fide Vedic deity? Especially when that "god" teaches his followers to do some horrendous things, like hating Jews/idol-worshippers and attacking them wherever they are found, etc.

Our Puranas speak often about the proliferatio of false religions
    False religions, not false gods. Maybe it's the humans who have a warped, twisted and perverted view of God, and written bulldookie into their "scriptures"? Has anyone ever considered that? "Even the devil can quote scripture to his purpose", William Shakespeare.

From my p.o.v. to suggest that the God of Jews, Muslims, Christians, Zoroastrians, Sikhs, the Bah' Faith and any other montheistic religion is a God unto itself is to recognize polytheism. After all, don't Hindus protest at being called polytheists?

And no I am not going to invoke "neo-Vedic" ekam sat, as it's been called, though I am a staunch monotheist and believe that God is God, no matter what you call Him. It's what you do with Him and His image that is the problem. There have been peoples over the milennia who knew nothing of Vedic deities or the Vedas and have been as dharmic as anyone could ask for: model Dharmics.

Of course the God of the Bible and Qur'an is not Vedic; those texts are not Vedic. Neither is the Avesta nor the canons of the Bah' Faith. The God of those faiths is not Vedic either. The God of the people of Alpha Centauri IV is not Vedic either by Hindu definition, but He's no less God.

C'mon, don't blame God; blame the people.

So with that, I think I'll say no more.
    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Quote Originally Posted by philosoraptor View Post

Our Puranas speak often about the proliferatio of false religions, especially in Kali Yuga. The more I read about the heresies they describe, the more I am inclined to acknowledge how correct they are when I read about "religions" like Islam and Xtianity.
    Philosoraptor,

Every man and woman has a soul - and each soul has a 'paramatma' quotient and a 'jeevatma' quotient (from my own understanding). Wouldn't it be the design of the divine to have a handle at each and every soul that walks on earth which means inherently everyone has a 'god' and it is only that, as Jainarayan said, that god has a different name?

I am open and agree to some extent to see the viewpoint of kaliyuga but it still does not seem quite right that the divine actually would create souls that is not under its control or a soul that cannot communicate with the creator even with great efforts...
    Last edited by Viraja; 22 August 2012 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Added a short line

Thread Information