Thread: A child

Red Face A child

Pranam to all the members of the HinduDharmaforums!

I have been a Hindu all my life, from when I was smell we used to go to the Arya Samaji church; but recently my father died and told us to go back to Sanatana Dharma. So since these two years I've been on and off looking for the truth, and trying to grasp all the knowledge and concepts that will benefit not only me but my future patients, as well as society. I really love to make people feel special, and help them; if I have the funds due to my own work I really hope to be able to contribute as much as possible to keeping our Dharma alive whether being in donations to mandirs, donations to help people around the world, anything of that nature. So I hope over the course of the next couple of years I can grasp everything I need on these forums in order to complete the never-ending journey of our Dharma and achieve success in order to mend the rigid edges of the world. I do not drink, I don't believe in revealing clothes, and I am very low-maintainence. My goal is to learn : )

Pranam : )

Re: A child

Vannakkam and welcome to the forums Randy.

You're doing the proper thing every Hindu of our age ought to be doing. It's a very noble thought to think of donating to temples and preserving our ancient Dharma. That's my aim too, and I can't wait to start working and contribute whatever I can towards my religion.

I'm a Med student myself and glad to know you're one too. As such, you would definitely understand how tough it can be at times. Learning more about Hinduism gives me some sort of inspiration and courage to overcome whatever obstacles I may have.

Understanding Hinduism is a never-ending journey and can take a lifetime to know, or even lifetimes. It's good that you got interested at an early age.

Hope you'll have a great time here in HDF. There are many wise members here and I'm sure you can learn many things. Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Welcome again!

Aum Namah Shivaya
    Last edited by Equinox; 22 October 2012 at 01:27 PM.

Thread Information