Pranamams!

This is no logic. How can a character act independently without its own individuality ? The character must first distinguish itself from others to be able to act against others and if it does that it must have individuality.

If it is not clear to you, I can't help you further. I don't think it is so difficult to understand. It appears to me that you are arguing for the sake of an argument, you don't really want to understand this.
You might not have read my lines carefully, I didn't say dreamer has no individuality, but I objected your assumption that other characters of dream which have been experienced by dreamer need not to have individuality or subjectivity which anyway we can not prove. I am not arguing for your information, I am putting all my doubts and understanding infront of you so that can get clarified .

On Self-realisation, you feel one with the entire world's consciousness, so at the time of feeling one-ness, there is total cessation of individuality and no interaction can occur. When you regain your individuality after coming out of that state, you can interact again.
So, there is an exit after self-realisation, and regaining of individuality..this has been objected by me, what is the meaning of realization then? also where does from this individuality or mental thought or mind-wave has come from into pure consciosuness(i.e realized self), what is the assurance of getting a complete bliss without ineturrption.

This is what is experienced by the self-realised persons and you too can realise the same Truth. The statement does comes from mind which carries an impression after coming from the state of One-ness of mind ... just like our mind carries the impression of a good sleep even when there is no "i" in deep sleep.
Ah, it seems like we are revolving around same thing again and again.
How is mind connected to consciousness? and the very connection itself has the issue..you are just assuming it and repeating , but not showing any valid proof.

I have already answered this above. Moreover, when you act in the dream , you feel in your mind that it is all reality but when you are awakened, you say that all that happened in the dream was illusory.
This is the crux of our discussion..get hold on it, will be back.

How do you say that both are on the same plane ? Then there won't be any necessity to differentiate between VyAvhArikA satyam from ParmArthikA satyam.
I said about two thoughts 1. "All this world is vyavaharika satya or illusory at paramathika satya" 2. "This world is real because I am experiencing it"

These 2 thoughts are in the same mind..but here 1st one is negating the validity of second thought. That is the issue I have raised..let me know if my point is clear.

The Self-realised saints belonged to this world and experienced Turiya in this world alone.
TURIYA can't be experienced in this world as per my knowledge..refer Manukya.Up . If it is really experienced in this world , then that itself proves there is a "knower" of it..which you have discarded as just ahankara.

I don't think there is any use discussing this subject with you. Why do you want to discuss this issue at all ?
Because I want to find the TRUTH as it is .. I don't have any fear to discuss about TRUTH.

Ah ! I don't think it was so difficult to figure out. What I am trying to tell you that the world is actually not as we perceive it by our mind and our sense organs. It appears so because of our mind. Our mind creates the perception of "seeing" something different than what the object really is. Our mind creates the illusion of colors where there is none. Our mind creates the illusion of "hearing" where there is only vibration within a certain range in the medium. Our mind creates the illusion of "touch" and "taste". If you can understand what I am trying to say .... this world is not really as we perceive and yet we so strongly cling to its being a "reality".
I can fully understand your words, but it is difficult for me to make you understand about my question it seems.

Let me put one more time here:

Whatever you said above is again coming from the same mind which creates illusions such as seeing, hearing,touch etc.,(as per you), so what proof you have left to prove your very own words..the words came from the same mind which produces illusions..

Please just read my lines few times.

How can an unreal object acts in its own capacity different from others without a conscious effort acting on it ?
First define what is unreal object and whether it exists even as unreal.

To tell you the truth, I don't think there is any use discussing Advaita with you. What is the harm if you accept that the world is the only Truth and the whole of Advaita is completely illogical and that the Advaitins are crazy people who have fancy ideas without any substance ? There are more people like you than there are Advaitins. Believe me, there is absolutely no harm.

I quit this discussion here.

OM
I won't stop searching the TRUTH . but same time I can not leave logic aside.

Thanks for your patient answers.