Thread: Sani Rahu Conjuction

Sani Rahu Conjuction

Dear Friends,

It would be glad if some one can provide clarification on the following.

1. Does the combincation of Sani & Rahu will always bring bad effects on a person. Especially the Sani( Ucham/Exhilarated) & Rahu ( Vakra) at Thula Rasi.

2. Whether the combination of Moon, Sani & Rahu will create psychological problem for a person.

Does the above combinations always have same effect on Men & Women

Thanks in advance for your clarification.

Regards
    Krishna

Re: Sani Rahu Conjuction

Namaste

I do not know anything, other than I know I like Shani Dev a lot and give honorful prostration to His personality. But I do not know anything about Jyotish though I pay such Jyotish masters for advice and spiritual science solutions and analysis.

But this person knows something about what you ask:

http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Grah...a_12_bhava.htm

See below for some examples. However, as said, to me Shani Dev is much more than just the planet Saturn.

However, if you are worried about something, perhaps you worship Shani Dev. Also, let me ask a question... Imagine a black magician has you surrounded by Five Lamps which have Bhuta powers and you are trapped in the middle and your only escape is to extinguish all Five Lamps at one and the same second?

That would be very difficult to do, and you are in big trouble.

But not difficult for Panchmookhee Hanuman! He has Five Faces and each is and can extinguish each Lamp of the Five Black Hands. So maybe you should bow to the Lord Panchmookee Hanuman? I am only thinking you are worried about something, this is a solution. I hope the link above answers some of your questions? There are expert Jyotish scientists on the HDF which can give you the answers to your question, so they will probably respond soon. But I was bored and noticed no one was responding so I thought I would just share this layman hand since I noticed Shani Dev's name Whom I like a lot.

Om Namah Sivaya

-----------------------------------

Three Hundred Important Combinations,

Pretasapa Yoga, p. 209 :

"The Moon-Rahu-Saturn connection, in any form,
    is always indicative of the influences of what are generally known as devils, spirits, ghosts and other destructive denizens."

Shani + Chandra [Saturn conjunct natal Moon]

Each planet makes an essential contribution to our survival by guaranteeing our connection to the life forces that keep our soul connected to our bodyfor the full length of the current incarnation.

Shani controls physical-body survival while Chandra controls emotional-body survival.

Shani sets conditional expectations for public success while Soma sets unconditional expectations for personal acceptance.

When Shani occupies the same radix or navamsha house with the Moon, the conflict between these two different survival mandates produces:

profound emotional oppression

social conflict between personal needs and public rules

roubled ego formation

low satisfaction in love relationships

When Shani oppresses the Moon, the native has accepted a birth in which past-life karmic pay-off requires first Mother Troublein childhood, and Then Relationship Troublein adulthood.

Shani carries out our genetic mandate for individual physical survival through social conformity. Shani ensures that our group will protect us from tribal enemies and that our group will not ostracize or murder us.

Shani enforces traditional behavior expectationsupon individuals by imposing socially agreed consequences for non-conformist behavior.

Shani applies punishments - in the form of restrictions to individual freedom - to persons who threaten the security of family custom, tribal practice, or the authority of formal legal systems.

Shani is about doing - not being.

Somacarries out our genetic mandate to get the unconditional love that we need to survive emotionally. Chandra ensures that our guardian spirits will protect us from astral enemies and that we will not become infested with negative emotion and kill ourselves. Chandra sustains our deepest trust in our essential connectedness to all life both here on Earth and in the universe which shelters us. Chandra applies the warm embrace of belonging - in the form of unconditional love - to all beings regardless of status or achievement, through their mother.

Chandra is about being - not doing.

Shani + Chandra compared with Rahu/Ketu-+-Chandra and Mangala-+-Chandra:

When Shani oppresses Chandra by conjunction or drishti, the native feels profound self-criticism and intense loneliness,and suffers a repeating cycle of emotional deprivation trauma in the life.

Rahu/Ketu-yuti-Chandra and Mangala-yuti-Chandra can also cause trauma and sorrow. However the karmic experience of Rahu or Mars with Chandra is qualitatively different.

Rahu provides plenty of attraction/repulsion karma and Mars creates war, violence, angry fights. Mars in lagna or yuti Chandra famously produces the most intense kuja dosha or "manglik" [as they say in India] which always creates a struggle for "space" in marriage.

Shani yuti Chandra is more harsh, because Shani ostracizes and isolates the human from deepest emotional attachments.

Traumatic attachment/separation events repeat at approximately 7-year, 14-year, and 23-year intervals, when gocharaShani moves through his 7th, 10th, and 3rd aspects to His own place.

Namaste.

Quote Originally Posted by ShivaFan View Post
    However, if you are worried about something, perhaps you worship Shani Dev. ...

But not difficult for Panchmookhee Hanuman! He has Five Faces and each is and can extinguish each Lamp of the Five Black Hands. So maybe you should bow to the Lord Panchmookee Hanuman? ...
    I recently learned that Shanidev is easy to please and is very beneficent to those who worship Sri Hanuman and chant the Maha Mantra. He is also pleased with being worshipped on Saturday, by lighting a light to Him and paying respects. I lit a diya in front of Shanidev's image today for the first time. I do not think He is as difficult a personality as often claimed. I believe He has been good to me because I worship Sri Hanuman and regularly chant the Maha Mantra.
    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

हरिः ओम्

Namaste KrishnaTVM,

I am but a student of this divine science; but I will offer to you this thought.
    We can
    not know the outcome or effect of such a conjunction with out seeing the bigger picture
    Such a conjunction and how it may affect the native concerned will depend upon so many other things that we can assume very little from just the knowledge that the planets inhabit the same Bhava.

The degrees and thus the nakshatra's involved will be critical as will the evolution of the planets through the harmonic charts also.

It may be that many of society's deviants are found to posses a certain combination; this tells us nothing of all those who rise above above their conditions of birth, or that these conditions are the motor for achieving great things.

What is suffering but the material world telling us to make a change? If we felt no burning, how would we know when we are to close to the fire?

There is no good or bad in the Jyotish patterns only what we chose to make of who we are; every study has its exceptions.

praṇāma

mana

ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Last edited by Mana; 28 October 2012 at 09:47 AM.
    8i8

Namaste Mana

Quote Mana:
    It we felt no burning how would we know when we are to close to the fire?

This is a very good quote! Is it yours? may I steal it ? ... Did it come Sanskrit or Tamil?

Very nice.

Om Namah Sivaya

हरिः ओम्

Namaste ShivaFan,

Thank you kindly for your consideration, these words have come from my heart, a reflection of life's experiences.
    I am honoured should you see fit to repeat them else where.

It is my way to rationalise pain; mother natures message, often her most effective teacher.
    Not to be sought out of course, but this does help one to keep relative to their perspective.

praṇāma

mana

ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Last edited by Mana; 28 October 2012 at 01:20 PM.
    8i8

Thread Information