Thread: recognition of mother culture of buddhism and jainism

recognition of mother culture of buddhism and jainism

At the time of 6ooBc, there were two Indias existed. Saptasandhaw Bharat followed Brahman civilization & kingship and Ganga-Kaveri Bharat adopted Krishna’s system & republic rule. it was the result of Mahabharat war. it is not only war between kaurav and pandav. After attack of Irani rulers, egoist Aryans began to migrate Ganga-Kaveri Bharat. Both civilizations met each other and began new struggle. Buddha, Jain and other religions was the parts of this struggle. After campaigns of Sikandra, a very big migration was taken place to Ganga-Kaveri Bharat. Chanakaya did great jobs for migrat people. [At the time of Chanayaka, Brahmanism society and God Krishna’s society are different like as hindu and muslim in present.] Emperor Ashok had great efforts to make social harmony and respectfully balance between followers of Brahman religion and local community. Buddha religion was defending local culture (Chaitya & Pratik worship was the part of Krishna’s system) and community. I am able to prove that God Krishna had established a new system against Brahman’s civilization & culture. Brahman culture was based on Atma and Heaven & hale, but Krishna’s system followed Non-Atma and Moksha. Ramayan, Mahabharat and Geeta represented local culture and their size were small. After meet with Brahman, they included many elements of his own culture in these books. Nowadays a big community of Hindu religion uses his all rituals without Brahman. It is also the part of Krishna’s system. indus valley civilization is closely connected to Brahman civilization. i recognized the mother culture of buddhism and jainism and its relation with brahmanism. I am able to prove this. i am going to publish a monthly paper related this truth.

Re: recognition of mother culture of buddhism and jainism

Namaste

Thank you, while I am not literate on this it is fasinating to read your synopsis. I look forward to what you may offer, it gives me a good mental exercise to cross reference some of this on the web or other resources.

What is your understanding or perspective regarding the spread of what I call Hinduism, Saiva and Ramayana to South East Asia, as well as Buddhism, to Java, Bali, Thailand, Cambodia, Japan, China and so on, and also why did Jaina NOT spread very much outside of India?

Om Namah Sivaya

Buddha learned from Jain, Ravan also learned from Jain, and Ravan was a Saiva, and Saiva had many saints, did Jain ever talk to Krishna?

Om Namah Sivaya

I think few facts to be validated.

1. Aryans

2. Period of Krishna

Both I believe have been taken from what western theory is.

Again hinduism is single path philosopy, when it comes to the knowledge part. Though it should be understood that the interpretations and independent findings have resulted into different ways of defining life and creation.

Buddhism or Jainism, in macro sense, do not deviate from the broader framework of hinduism, but again provides a variation in interpretation.

The main differences come, when the knowledge is translated into the day to day chores or the way to lead the life. This is where most have differed and propagated various ways.

The different threads of leading the life resulted in huge variations and apparent confusion.

The so called caste system was the definitions of the works of the individuals. As in the past most of the knowledge passed from father to son through sruti, the same system became rigid and reslted in caste by birth. Though there are plenty of examples like "Upadhis" which have been used to move from one caste to another in past.

History is that much we have found out or interpreted in small space. The earth has been there for millions of years and we have only found out a few thousands of years. more than 95% is unknown.
    Love and best wishes:hug:

Vannakkam

Quote Originally Posted by kallol View Post
    Again hinduism is single path philosopy, when it comes to the knowledge part. Though it should be understood that the interpretations and independent findings have resulted into different ways of defining life and creation.

Buddhism or Jainism, in macro sense, do not deviate from the broader framework of hinduism, but again provides a variation in interpretation.

The main differences come, when the knowledge is translated into the day to day chores or the way to lead the life. This is where most have differed and propagated various ways.

The different threads of leading the life resulted in huge variations and apparent confusion.

History is that much we have found out or interpreted in small space. The earth has been there for millions of years and we have only found out a few thousands of years. more than 95% is unknown.
    These lines make a lot of sense. The last line about our limited understanding of history should be taken note of!

Aum Namah Shivaya

Thread Information