Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please help - Opposition in marriage

Please help - Opposition in marriage

My colleague and I decided to get married a few days back -early November. We have known each other as friends for the last year and a half and only in the last 4-6 months we took interest in each other.

We understand each other well and respect each others values. We love and care for each other a lot.

When we did take this matter to our parents, his mother did oppose this proposal strongly stating that he cannot marry me because i am 11 months older than me and that it is a SIN in hindu religion to marry an older woman.

We did take some expert advice - astrology and hindu priests suggestions - these are the findings -

- His natal chart suggests that he would marry a girl of his choice and someone who is slightly elderly
    - My natal chart suggests that I would marry a boy who is slightly younger or of similar age
    - And that marrying a younger girl is just a practice and not a stated rule in Hindu religion

The thing is we need to build our case to prove his mother that we love each other and that it is destiny (we personally feel the same way) for us to be together.

So can any expert tell us if this is the case - and what aspect in our natal chart suggests that?

My DOB - 13-01-1983, 10: 27 AM, Udupi Karnataka

His DOB - 15-12-1983, 8:00 AM, Tuticorin , TN

I am asking for facts so that there is no discrepancy across any astrologers his mother may want to consult.
    Also if possible, kindly let me know if we would sail across this turbulent period successfully.
    The opposition is so strong that he is unable to concentrate at his work nor is he able to go home. And I am feeling very depressed because all was well before I came in his life and now I feel that I am the reason for his difficult times. I want to be with him all my life, but not causing him this much trouble.

Re: Please help - Opposition in marriage

Hari Om!

You've declined to leave out any negative aspects the astrologer may have forecast. This is unfortunate. Perhaps this is the opposition of your parents?

Please ask for their advice in choosing an appropriate astrologer whom they trust. Perhaps this will quell their concerns and procure the blessings you desire.

Jai Jai Gurudev!

Some considerations from your birth numbers

Namaste

Your birth date/number is 13 (which sums up to 4
    standing for Rahu, which is the planet for information).

Favorable indications :
    Your birth date/number 13 may cause,-
    1) dangers which may ultimately melt away, and
    2) obstacles through persons of opposite sex

Caution to observe :
    You may need to be open about this to your close relatives
    so that lasting difficulties in relationships do not result.

The birth date/number of the person you intend to marry is 15
    (which sums up to 6, standing for Venus,
    the planet of Love between persons of opposite sex).

Favorable indications
    His birth number 15 may produce,-
    1) benefits from persons of opposite sex, and
    2) extraordinary worldly enjoyments.

Caution to note
    His birth date/number 15 may endow him with selfish traits.

Best wishes
    Ra K Sankar

Chanting "Aum Kreem" 22 times for transforming energy levels

Namaste

Your destiny number is 8 (date number + month number + 4-digit year number of your birth date) representing Saturn, which is also the planet of fate for all.
    Saturn as a fate ruler compels a person to undergo all karmic effects and mature spiritually, in the process slowing down objective attainments. All those who have destiny number 8 are those who have progressed much and have taken to birth to conscious evolve spiritually. The slowness of Saturn can be mitigated only Mercury, represented by 5, which is also very dear to Goddess Maheswari.

But, Saturn is a friend of Rahu, the planet ruling your personality, represented by 4, your birth date number. Rahu stands for immediate advancements without reference to time, thus standing for the individual volition or will. It also stands for information.

But, the destiny number of the person whom you intend to marry is 3 (adopting the same process of adding up date, month and year numbers), standing for Jupiter, which is a planet with low energy level. And, the same is inimical to his personality number 6 (arrived at by adding the digits of his birth date number). Again, since his destiny number is 3, Jupiter governs his objective world, and more specifically in this case, his family members. Jupiter normally produces 2 types of impacts, one with dashing self-confidence and another with conforming group-involution. If the impact of Jupiter is of the 2nd type on his family (which can be determined by delving deep into his horoscope), then the troubles faced by him from his family for this marriage may be significantly adverse and to resolve the same, great energy may be required.

It is critical to comprehend the nature and quantum of energies set in motion by planets ruling the personality and fate, so that the remedial energies can be brought forth from within applied in a spirit of surrender to the planets ruling one's personality and fate and with luminous faith in one's destiny to unfold spiritually and manifest the Divine within.

Goddess KaaLi grants speed and strength, enabling a person to alter the fate determined at the time of one's birth and reflected in one's horoscope. She is adored using the chant "Kreem".

Coming now to the process of initiating self-help under these difficult circumstances, you may ask him whom you intend to marry to do the following, or you may do them yourself (in which the effect will be lower), i.e.,
    1) chant "Aum Kreem" 6 times, leave a gap, then 5 times, leave a gap and
    then 3 times. This makes up a total of 14 times, that sums up to 5,
    generating energy for transformation of his fate, meaning objective world,in
    which you aspire to be a significant part.
    2) Leave a gap and chant 8 times, summing up to 13, that adds up to 4. This
    will link up the energy of transformation to his fate and generate
    transformation information regarding your marriage speedily from the
    minds of his relatives.
    3) Thus, there is total chant only of 22 times of "Aum Kreem".
    This is simple and may be practised with luminous faith.

Best wishes
    Ra K Sankar

What you may do to overcome the obstacles in marriage

Namaste

Since your personality number is 4 and your destiny number is 8,
    coming now to the process of initiating self-help under these difficult circumstances, you may do the following,

1) chant "Aum Kreem" 4 times, leave a gap, then 5 times, leave a gap and
    then 5 times. This makes up a total of 14 times, that sums up to 5,
    generating energy for transformation of your fate, meaning objective world,in
    which you aspire to include the family of the person whom you intend to marry.

2) Leave a gap and chant 8 times, summing up to 13, that adds up to 4. This
    will link up the energy of transformation to your fate and generate
    transformation information regarding your marriage speedily from the
    minds of your and his relatives.

3) Thus, there is total chant only of 22 times of "Aum Kreem".
    This is simple and may be practised with luminous faith.

Best wishes
    Ra K Sankar

More suggestions to transform difficulties in marriage

Namaste

To sum up, both you and the person whom you intend to marry, may chant "Aum Kreem" 22 times (but with gaps after different counts of chants, i.e., 6, 5, 3, and 8 for him and 4, 5, 5, and 8 for you).

On your way to and way back from your office, one or both of you may happen to pass by a temple of KaaLi, Durga or Maariamman in Tamil Nadu, since the person you intend to marry may be a Tamilian, on account of his having been born in Tuticorin in Tamil Nadu (Terrible Form of Goddess) or Maheshwari (Kamakshi or some other peaceful Form of Goddess). If you so do, you may circumambulate the shrine of the Goddess 5 times, preferably doing the suggested chant with the suggested gaps.

You have stated that he is unable to sleep well due to opposition in his house for his marriage with you. It is very important that he does not roll over to sleep, if he gets agitated during sleep thinking about or dreaming about anticipated difficulties, because due to such roll-over followed by sleep, the difficulties get impressed subconsciously, repeating the dreams and then manifesting the same as reality in waking state. This applies to you as well.

Best wishes
    Ra K Sankar

Namaste

Since your birth date number is 4, representing Rahu, it is important that you do comprehend that Rahu is present in everybody's horoscope and governs everybody's life on this earth. It is only a bundle of energies of a particular type, determined by the all-knowing Ishwara to be essential for the spiritual unfoldment of all embodied beings. The same discussion applies to Saturn as well, which is represented by 8 and which is your destiny number.

If you hold the above comprehension, you may be able to experience the expansion of the energies of Rahu and Saturn in your psyche, leading to a more fulfilling life of progress. Towards this, you may do the prescribed chants during Rahu kaalam, which you may be able to ascertain easily for each day, being a Hindu, possibly of Karnataka origin and speaking Kannada.

And, in addition, you may chant "Aum Kayaanaya Namah" 4 times during Rahu Kaalam.

Best wishes
    Ra K Sankar

Summing up and bibliography

Namaste

All my numerological suggestions were made from the text "Science of Fortune" by Pandit Sethuraman, a Scholar, with deep faith in Vedas and the Chant of Gayatri, etc. He was a premier numerologist and his original text was published in Tamil. Now, there is an English translation of this text by his son, Gurumoorthy, who is also an eminent numerologist.

5 times circumambulation of the shrine of Goddess was suggested on account of the Goddess' one of the 1,000 names being "Panchakritya paraayanaa", as was mentioned by the then Mahaswami Chandrasekarendra Saraswathi of Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam, while directing an old woman to circumambulate Goddess Kamakshi's shrine in Kanchi 5 times for 5 days, for securing a 8 sovereign gold chain to give her grand-daughter in marriage. When the old woman was circumambulating on the 5th day, she happened to get the desired 8 sovereign gold chain and thus managed to give her grand-daughter in marriage.

The person you intend to marry may be able to read this anecdote causing horripilation, by surfing the web for the details of the same in Tamil (possibly, there is a recount of the same in English as well)

Suggestion not to roll-over after experiencing disturbed sleep, was from "Merging With Siva" by the then Sri Guru Mahasannidhanam Sivaaya Subramuniya Swami of Kauai Adheenam, Hawaii, USA.

Suggestion to chant the name "Kayaana" of Rahu, was from the verse composed on Rahu by Muthuswami Dikshithar, one of the 3 stalwarts in Carnatic Music in Tamil Nadu, 2 centuries ago. The meaning of this verse is expounded in the chapter on Navagraha Kirtanas in the text "Samskrita and Sangita" by Dr SS Janaki, published by the Kuppuswami Sastri Research Institute, Chennai.

May your wish materialize

Best wishes
    Ra K Sankar

Rahu lovingly looks at those addressing Him by His Name, "Kayaana"

Namaste

That Goddess KaaLi grants speed and strength has been stated by Mahaayogi Sri Aurobindo in His concise text "The Mother", in which He differentiates between Maheswari, Mahakali, Mahalakshmi and Mahasaraswathi, assigning pairs of chief attributes to each of them.

The chant "Aum Kreem" was suggested from Sandeep Gupta's Hindi text "Asali Prachin KaaLi kithaab" (Original Ancient KaaLi Text) published by Manoj Pocket Books, Delhi.

In addition, Rahu who is said to possess a fierce nature, casts His compassionate side-glance on devotees invoking Him by the Name "Kayaana", says Sri Muthuswami Dikhithar in His verse on Rahu.

Best wishes
    Ra K Sankar

On 9-4-2013, your marriage issue may be raised

Namaste

Since your birth date number is 4, 9, 18, 27 dates are favourable to you, ONLY IF the total of date, month and whole year numbers amount to 1 or 5. For example, 9-4-2013, summing up to 1 will be favourable to you.

But, since the birth date number of the person you intend to marry is 6, all 9, 18, 27 dates will be favourable to him.

Hence, in relation to your marriage, he may next talk to his mother on 9-4-2013. Until then, it may be better not to rake up the issue.

Best wishes
    Ra K Sankar

Thread Information