Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shiva's Horoscope

Shiva's Horoscope

How it would be? I tend to believe that it would have sarpa yoga.
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Re: Shiva's Horoscope

hari o
    ~~~~~~

namasté

I am of the opinion it would have kāla amṛta-yoga. It is when all the graha-s that lie between rāhu & ketu move toward ketu instead of rahu; If headed to rāhu this makes it a kāla sarpa yoga.

Now why would I say this ? Because all the graha-s are heading to ketu, the natural mokṣa-kāraka. All of us are heading in this direction.
    Why else do I say this ? Because śiva's name is rooted in śvi defined as auspicious , propitious , gracious , favourable , benevolent , friendly , dear. And śī = 'in whom all things lie'. So the totality of everythng is heading in this direction.

iti śivaṁ
    Last edited by yajvan; 08 December 2012 at 04:52 PM.
    यतसà¥à¤¤à¥à¤µà¤‚ शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Thanks. Actually Ramana Maharshi has had a virulent sarpa yoga, so I asked. And with the propensity of Shiva to accept most virulent poison for the sake of the universe, I thought of Sarpa yoga.
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~

namasté

Yet one must be mindful that jyotish applies only to those things ( people, events, things of this universe, etc.) that have births; śiva (maheśvara) is beyond any notion of beginning or end.

iti śivaṁ
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si

_

Siva is Unborn Ocean of Love, says Nandikeshwara

Namaste Yajvanji

Cremation ground is His Temple, Killing-Tiger's Skin is His good apparel.
    He is alone, bereft of father and mother (i.e., Unborn).
    Even if He is thus, if He dries up (of His Infinite Love),
    all universes are a rubble (for He is the Supreme Lord).
    "Is this, a mockery?", thus a girl asks her friend.

When Nandikeshwara incarnated on this Earth as Manivaachagar,
    in His Tiruvaachagam, in 12th chapter "Tiruchchaazhal" 3rd verse reads thus.

Well said that Siva is unborn.

Aum Sivaaya
    Ra K Sankar

Quote Originally Posted by yajvan View Post
    hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~
    namasté
    Yet one must be mindful that jyotish applies only to those things ( people, events, things of this universe, etc.) that have births; śiva (maheśvara) is beyond any notion of beginning or end.

iti śivaṁ
    Thanks.

Namaste...Interesting topic (if it is one).

Although it has already been answered, in that my Lord, Digambara wears the constellations as personal ornaments and is beyond the Cosmic Cycle...

There are also those who should not even be existing according to their personal charts.

All my planets are in Retrograde, in the worst possible houses....priests won't even do my 'horrorscope' anymore.

I have been given many amulets for appeasing Shani who is 'angry' with me for some reason or another, until I decided to just cut to the chase and worship Kala Bhairava instead.

Still, it doesn't help much when my Lord is trying to wipe out proof of my existence while ever I do. I am a total enigma, it seems.

If Lord Shiva did have a horoscope and I was going to become all speculative about it, I would say what we just witnessed last year with the Procession of the Equinox eclipsing 'Galactic Central Base' would have something to do with it...based upon the exact dimensions of the King's Chamber in the Great Tomb of Cheops Pyramid...based upon one day on Saturn divided by ten....based upon the distance in Light Years from Earth to 'Galactic Central Base'....based upon the number of years it takes for a full Procession to occur....all the same number!

...but this is only just small stuff.

Lord Shiva's horoscope would be like that, but on a much larger scale. You would need advanced mathematics to be able to understand it anyway.

Aum Namah Shivaya

I have come (somehow) to the understanding that Jupiter in a horoscope denotes Shiva and Mercury denotes Vishnu. Therefore, I wonder if Lord Shiva's horoscope will have a prominent Hamsa mahapurusha yoga. (And possibly have an exalted Moon associated with 7th house/darapada, etc as Parvathi would signify 'Moon'..).

EDIT: My bad, I agree Lord Shiva is birthless and therefore might not have a horoscope. But how about Ma Parvathi - she is Sati reborn, so she might have a horoscope.?
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~

namasté

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
    There are also those who should not even be existing according to their personal charts.
    Can you give an example of this ?

iti śivaṁ
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si

_

hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~

namasté

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
    Lord Shiva's horoscope would be like that, but on a much larger scale. You would need advanced mathematics to be able to understand it anyway.
    I see it a bit differently... one would need great intuition first. Then the mathematics can follow. One comes before the other.

iti śivaṁ

yatastvaṠśivasamo'si

_

Thread Information