Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rahu, Ketu and Saturn have caused religions based on formless God !!!

Re: Rahu, Ketu and Saturn have caused religions based on formless God !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ra K Sankar View Post
    Namaste to all

Belief in astrology was planted in my childhood through a scholar in astrology, sanskrit and granth (some old language from which Tamil may have arisen).

Recently, I read in an unbelievably clear, even for laymen, Tamil exposition of astrology by Sri Devasenapathy, that Rahu, Ketu and Saturn are the causes of western religions based on the formless God.

Would like to learn more about planets and types of religions that have originated on account of their energies...

Ra K Sankar
    My first and root guru said something similar without reference to astrology. But one then needs to accept that religions ar influence of grahas and not rulebooks from god, most hindus now will now flip out at the idea.

I personally don't have much trust in astrology, but the extra negetivity sarrounding the cults of thr desert god needs noting.
    Why are you unhappy? Because 99.9 per cent Of everything you think, And of everything you do, Is for yourself —And there isn't one

हरिः ओम्

Namaste All,

To my mind it is important that we as remain impartial and as close to the root as we possibly can; to commence the line of
    thought by which specific Religions are denoted by specific Graha, is to differentiate this fine wisdom and knowledge.
    This will always, I believe, lead to
    rather large karmic knots.

To justify this statement, we can see with a little imagination, that two Astrologers of differing kula family or beliefs, might
    well assign the same graha to each others beliefs
    consecutively; the only result of which that I can see, is a feedback loop
    turning in concentric circles

Considering that Astrologers must assume the Karma of his deeds, I should not like to experience the results of this kind of
    Karma, preferring peace and
    harmony.

praṇāma

mana

ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Last edited by Mana; 06 January 2013 at 01:52 PM.

Namaste Manaji

Sri Devasenapathy's commentary on Keeranoor Natarajan's Jataka Alankaaraa is a classical text on astrology. It clearly reveals that He is very capable and responsible. I merely happened to mention what He had stated in his said commentary, that Rahu, Ketu and Saturn have caused the Semitic religions.

He has stated in his commentary that all planets cause divine, good, bad and violent results. So, while we may like immediate growth and harmony, it may come at the end of a long strife, through the complex working of the forces of planets and the Will of the One Supreme God.

If one reads the Holy Quraan, one finds it a very reasonable document of a Divine Revelation.

However, there may be meanings wrongly assigned to the Revelations in the Holy Quraan. For example, for the Revelation that the Holy Prophet Muhammad is the "seal among the prophets of Allah", the meaning mostly assigned is that He was the last prophet from Allah, the One Supreme God.

A little prayerful reflection may reveal the true meaning of the Revelation.

Ra K Sankar

हरिः ओम्

Namaste Ra K Sankar Ji,

Please excuse my tardy response I had not seen you reply. I am expressing my belifs based upon my vision of
    the world and I am not yet familiar with the work of which you speak, nor its commentary. I am a student of
    this divine knowledge and as such still have much to learn.

I do not doubt the capacity nor credibility of
    Sri Devasenapathy, and shall look to read this work. I doubt
    only the wisdom of such a course of action, as the karmic repercussion of such
    an ascription can lead to an
    excitation
    of negative thought towards these lineages and thus, negative karma.

I do not discredit of the validity of the hypothesis, yet I fail to see how one might draw such conclusions upon
    these subjects, without referring also to matters of finance, science and industry. In this modern age of "Kali
    Yuga", most certainly in the Western world, and its likely increasingly so in India also; these areas are the
    driving forces behind "Religious squabbles", and are not actually the philosophy its self, the philosophy is
    absent

To my mind, these are elements of time as such are not specific to linage, rather giving their effect globally
    across
    all lineages. Pointing the finger of affliction at another's beliefs, to my mind, most clearly shows a
    discolouration of our own.

As I have alluded previously in a post; the highest aspiration of any astrologer should surely be to remain
    free of influence or colouration; the mind should be, crystal clear ...

praṇāma

mana

ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Last edited by Mana; 14 January 2013 at 10:39 AM.

Thread Information