Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dharma karmadhipati yoga

Re: Jupiter's special benevolence on the ascendant and its Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Ra K Sankar View Post
    Jupiter in 5th and own house of Sagittarius is casting its special 9th aspect on the Ascendant and its special 5th aspect on the Lagna Lord, Sun, placed in 9th house of Aries where He is exalted. Sun and Jupiter are mutually friendly. This is the best part of your horoscope that both Ascendant and its Exalted Lord are strengthened by special friendly aspects by Jupiter. This will specially empower you to perform remedial deeds to counter the malevolence of planetary positions and aspects.

Jupiter dasa Jupiter bhukti will be materially beneficial
    Rahu dasha Sun bhukti is a period of conflict with family, but since Rahu has disappeared in 6th house, this may only be mild. This is for a period of 10 months and 24 days, followed by Moon bhukti of 1 1/2 years and then by Mars bhukti of 1 year and 18 days. During the following Jupiter dasa, Jupiter bhukti of 2 years, 1 month and 18 days, money, jewels and land accruals will occur, particularly because Jupiter by its special friendly aspects strengthens the ascendant and its exalted Lord.
    Respected Sankar ji,
    Greetings and a happy new year!
    Thank you very much for your detailed explanation. Now I know why I'm unable to progress fast in my life. Though I have all, I'm not able to grow fast like my friends or my colleagues (at the same time no regrets). And you are right; during the start of Rahu dasha Surya bhukti, I lost my Father. This was again a major blow for me and my family.
    Few more questions to you sir. Jupiter and Moon conjunction forms a Gajakesari yoga. To what extent this is going to benefit me?
    According to you Jupiter dasha should be a better one for me but how will my Saturn dasha be? Will it be another bad one like Rahu?

Kind Regards,
    Srivastava

Gaja Kesari Yoga in your horoscope

Moon is in the 5th house Sagittarius, together with the 5th house Sagittarius' Lord Jupiter, with Jupiter beholding Moon as its friend, and Moon beholding Jupiter as its equal.

Although Jupiter and Moon are in position 1 with reference to each other, one of the 4 Kernel positions of 1, 4, 7 and 10, and Jupiter seated in its own house Sagittarius is friendly to Moon and Moon reckons Jupiter as its equal, Jupiter and Moon are not in 7th posiition from each other, for this to be considered as the “Elephant-scattering-Lion Jupiter-Moon RPE (Relative-Position-Effect)”.

[vide commentary to verse 292 of Keeranoor Natarajan's Jaataka Alankaaraa by Sri Devasenapathi - It is such a "Jupiter-Moon 7th-from-each-other Relative Position" that will scatter the ill-effects of all other planets, so as to be deservingly called the Elephant-Scattering-Lion]

Beneficial Saturn Dasa and Suggested Remedial Approaches

Saturn, placed in 10th house of Taurus of which Venus is the Lord, and Venus are mutual friends. Hence, Saturn dasa will be beneficial to you.

Currently, Rahu dasa may be running for you for another about 2 1/2 to 3 years. Rahu is the Lord of information being represented by 4, which number also represents Lord Ganesa. Rahu stands for individual rapid revolutionary effort and progress in opposition to and overpassing the slow evolutionary group effort and progress. Rahu is delighted when He is invoked by the name, “Kayaana”, says Muthuswamy Dikshitar in his hymn on Rahu.

You may begin your works in supplication to Lord Ganesa
    i) by chanting the 4 names of Ganesa that bring about speedy results, i.e., Aum Durga Ganapathaye Namah, Aum Simha Ganapathaye Namah, Aum Kshipra Ganapathaye Namah and Aum Kshipra Prasaada Ganapathaye Namah, and
    ii) chanting the 5th Seed mantra “Aum Gam Ganapathaye Namah", remembering Goddess KaaLi, and
    iii) lovingly invoking Rahu by chanting 4 times the mantra, “Aum Kleem Kayaanaaya Namah”,
    make complete inquiries in relation to all your works and complete them. This may alleviate your difficulties during Rahu dasa.

Re: Beneficial Saturn Dasa and Suggested Remedial Approaches

Quote Originally Posted by Ra K Sankar View Post
    Saturn, placed in 10th house of Taurus of which Venus is the Lord, and Venus are mutual friends. Hence, Saturn dasa will be beneficial to you.

Currently, Rahu dasa may be running for you for another about 2 1/2 to 3 years. Rahu is the Lord of information being represented by 4, which number also represents Lord Ganesa. Rahu stands for individual rapid revolutionary effort and progress in opposition to and overpassing the slow evolutionary group effort and progress. Rahu is delighted when He is invoked by the name, “Kayaana”, says Muthuswamy Dikshitar in his hymn on Rahu.

You may begin your works in supplication to Lord Ganesa
    i) by chanting the 4 names of Ganesa that bring about speedy results, i.e., Aum Durga Ganapathaye Namah, Aum Simha Ganapathaye Namah, Aum Kshipra Ganapathaye Namah and Aum Kshipra Prasaada Ganapathaye Namah, and
    ii) chanting the 5th Seed mantra “Aum Gam Ganapathaye Namah", remembering Goddess KaaLi, and
    iii) lovingly invoking Rahu by chanting 4 times the mantra, “Aum Kleem Kayaanaaya Namah”,
    make complete inquiries in relation to all your works and complete them. This may alleviate your difficulties during Rahu dasa.
    Dear Sankar ji,
    Thank you very much for your valuable advice and I will chant the remedial mantras daily. I had a lot of doubts regarding my horoscope and you cleared all my doubts. Sharing your vast knowledge in astrology is very much appreciated.
    Thanks once again.

Kind Regards,
    Srivastava

Thread Information