Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pressure in Middle of Forehead

Re: Pressure in Middle of Forehead

Quote Originally Posted by Webimpulse View Post
    I do apologize for answering this question so late after the original reply, but actually, this is the sensation I am referring to when I originally created this thread. It took me a while to realize that's what it actually is...like I said when I created this thread, I didn't know how to describe the sensations.

Anyway, what do such sensations mean?
    I am not sure whther you are feeling it right or not. But if you do, it is the sign of your spiritual progress. All the Chakras are connected by three main nerves and thousands of other minor nerves. The activation of chakras create pleasant sensation in the nerves and when fully activated, the whole of the spinal chord carrying these nerves get magnetised and starts giving a feel of immense bliss.

However, please don't do it without a proper Guru ... it can be harmful if done without proper guidance and Guru's grace.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Re: Pressure in Middle of Forehead

Hari Om and Pranams.

When I started focussing from external to internal Trataka, I would experience this very often at the start of my meditation. Just relax yourself and your eyes a bit and don't 'try too hard' at the start. If you still feel a bit of pressure there, just rub it, ignore it and after a while, it should go away.

That's what we want, to make everything just 'go away'...not think about it or focus on it.

Once, the pressure became so bad, it turned into intense pain and I could no longer even sit for meditation, but I was resolved to.

I took a tiny bit of Tiger Balm and massaged it into that area, avoiding the eye area as best I could. That really helped, and the coolness of the Tiger Balm cooled down the Ajna Chakra too, allowing me to focus fully on that area alone (you can also do that with the pressure/pain when you get good at it...use it as a 'meditation aid').

The above is something I will NEVER recommend to anybody though...it can cause allergic reactions and stuff - just something I did and it helped.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Thread Information