Thread: Shri Surya Narayan Mandir

Shri Surya Narayan Mandir

Sita Ram,

There are two branches of this Shri Surya Narayan Mandir in the United States. One is in New York and the other in Florida. These are notable because I have heard that these are the only two Surya temples in North America.

I first went to the Florida temple in June for my brother's engagement ceremony, and next week he will be getting married there. It is a very beautiful North Indian style temple. They also have a well-maintained website: http://www.shrisuryanarayanmandir.org/
    There are pictures and other information on the website, and I will try to take some nice pictures when I am there next week.

Jai Sri Ram
    Sanatana Dharma ki Jai!
    Jai Hanuman

Re: Shri Surya Narayan Mandir

Vannakkam

Quote Originally Posted by Ramakrishna View Post
    Sita Ram,

There are two branches of this Shri Surya Narayan Mandir in the United States. One is in New York and the other in Florida. These are notable because I have heard that these are the only two Surya temples in North America.

I first went to the Florida temple in June for my brother's engagement ceremony, and next week he will be getting married there. It is a very beautiful North Indian style temple.

Jai Sri Ram

That's good to know. Sun temples seem to have lots of energy and vibration in them and the temple looks great.

The mention of your brother's wedding reminds me that the wedding season is back with more weddings than ever. Yesterday alone I attended 3 weddings, all in a single day. And there's 1 almost every other week. Gosh!

Aum Namah Shivaya

Thread Information