Thread: Do we influence the process of enlightenment on earth?

Do we influence the process of enlightenment on earth?

Namasté,

as some physicists say, there is an energetic or morphic field that contains all the thoughts and experiences of every human being.

In the scriptures it is called the Akashic Records. It contains the past, the present and the future. Every human has it's own record but there is also a collective one that contains every single experience ever made.

I'm not sure if it's the same in Hindu philosophy but according to these physicists, the consciousness and awareness of human beings is directly influenced by this field.
    So by increasing our own frequency and consciousness we also increase the consciousness of the entire humankind.

I wondered if people are also influenced by negative thoughts, that lead to illnesses,
    Are illnesses a direct result to the negativity and depression that is radiated by many people?
    How about the philosophical understanding of the Akashic Records?
    Are we influencing other humans by literally being a part of the worlds emotion?

So the logical consequence to this would be, that we stop doing things that cause feelings of fear (like watching the news e.g...) for we would increase the fear on earth which would decelerate the process of enlightenment of every single person.

Any other thoughts on this? :-)

Praṇām
    **Jai Shree Krishna** जय श्री कृष्ण[

They live in wisdom who see themselves in all, and all in them.

Re: Do we influence the process of enlightenment on earth?

deleted!
    Anirudh...

Quote Originally Posted by Sanja View Post
    Namasté,

as some physicists say, there is an energetic or morphic field that contains all the thoughts and experiences of every human being.
    Can you refer us to web resources as to which Physicists claim this and if these claims are actually regarded to be grounded in Physics? I am very curious.

In the scriptures it is called the Akashic Records. It contains the past, the present and the future. Every human has it's own record but there is also a collective one that contains every single experience ever made.

I'm not sure if it's the same in Hindu philosophy but according to these physicists, the consciousness and awareness of human beings is directly influenced by this field.
    So by increasing our own frequency and consciousness we also increase the consciousness of the entire humankind.
    This bit of your post seems almost like a transcript from Param-fraud Nithyananda's morning messages. I don't know of any shastric references to Akashik records, but would be glad if someone can point me to one. As far as I know this is a New thought/Theosophy concept picked up by many people over the time including Nitty right now.

Of course memory are stored up in mind, but as neuroscience is discovering and should also be evident to mediators the nature of memory itself is changing. My memory of my childhood was different 10 years back from what it is now.

So fixed hard written records in the sky of all our history seems a bit like transcendental day dreaming.

I wondered if people are also influenced by negative thoughts, that lead to illnesses,
    Are illnesses a direct result to the negativity and depression that is radiated by many people?
    How about the philosophical understanding of the Akashic Records?
    Are we influencing other humans by literally being a part of the worlds emotion?
    I doubt it is so simple. Law of Attraction type theories are quite attractive simplistic explanations of the complex world we live in, but most likely they are designed to profit a few individuals at the cost of deluding the rest. Anyway these are my opinion and no way claiming to be correct.

But if you look around objectively I doubt you can draw such simple conclusions. People protected in 10 directions by well wishing and positivity often suffer horribly and individuals rise like shining stars surrounded in negativity and depravity. Thoughts are not that powerful if I take into evidence. Thoughts are at best motivating and at worst a distraction.

So the logical consequence to this would be, that we stop doing things that cause feelings of fear (like watching the news e.g...) for we would increase the fear on earth which would decelerate the process of enlightenment of every single person.

Any other thoughts on this? :-)

Praṇām
    It might be the logical consequence but the assumptions are probably wrong.IMO.
    Why are you unhappy? Because 99.9 per cent Of everything you think, And of everything you do, Is for yourself —And there isn't one

Can you refer us to web resources as to which Physicists claim this and if these claims are actually regarded to be grounded in Physics? I am very curious.
    I've heard many scientist and my thoughts are the results of this mixture.
    But I can show you the base of my understanding. This is actually not a physicist, but a biochemist.

Rupert Sheldrake,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpudg...=results_video

This bit of your post seems almost like a transcript from Param-fraud Nithyananda's morning messages.
    Well, whatever :-)
    I would be glad if someone could explain the context between this subject and the Sat-kārya-vāda.

I doubt it is so simple. Law of Attraction type theories are quite attractive simplistic explanations of the complex world we live in, but most likely they are designed to profit a few individuals at the cost of deluding the rest.
    I don't think so. Law of attraction means to me, that the things you attract in your life are the manifesting of the principle that resonates within you.
    But I agree that you don't become a millionare by simply visualizing money. :-) It is more the experience you made in your past that attracts experiences with similar quality, because these are the things you can relate to and you can believe in.

About Nithyananda:

There are 'good' and 'bad' ones, but every single one you come across is your teacher. It's up to you to find your own truth. So I don't believe we should judge anyone.

Love and blessings...

Sanja
    Last edited by Sanja; 17 December 2012 at 03:29 PM.

About Nithyananda:

There are good and bad ones, but every single one you come across is your teacher. It's up to you to find your own truth. So I don't believe we should judge anyone.

Love and blessings...

Sanja
    very mature take Sanja, Iam glad you said that. Sadly the #3 poster, who happens to write well most of the time included what was not asked of him. The OP has nothing to do with any particular guru nor is the said guru the sole archicte of the concept under debate here.

Broadly speaking BIRTH STARS may have something to do with the earthly course of the each individual but then one can change the course of the star influence or graha bhalam or Raashi influenced rekha (line, life) through sadhana and leading a clean life this time around. So therefore there is hope and one can foretell one's future life through karma one accrues through freewill. If everyone is 'pure' we have already reestablished sathya yuga again.Namaste.

Namasté Charitra,

Broadly speaking BIRTH STARS may have something to do with the earthly course of the each individual but then one can change the course of the star influence or graha bhalam or Raashi influenced rekha (line, life) through sadhana and leading a clean life this time around.
    I also think that we can change the course and the given circumstances due to karma. I believe our freewill gives us the opportunity to decide HOW we want to learn. The subject might be given but we can decide (on a subconscious level) how we want it to manifest.

But what I was really trying to find out:
    How do our own feelings influence other people and what is the metaphysical and philosophical concept behind that?

If everyone is 'pure' we have already reestablished sathya yuga again.
    Could you please define your conception of 'pure' ?
    And I really do hope we will enter sathya yuga in the near future, cause it seems to me that things are getting worse and worse.

Namasté

Namaste Sanja,

Everything no matter how far it is directly influences any other thing.

Like sun attracts earth and so earth attracted by gravitational force revolves round the sun, other planets does influence earth.

Everything is esoterically connected. That is why there is astrology and even Graha puja. This would not be if something far does not influence us on earth.

In the same way, each human being is influenced by other human and non-humans.

Everything has it's own aura. We even worship River, trees, plants and even animals. They all have this energy.

This is the reason why it is said that a pregnant women should read Gita daily (good thoughts) and the room should be clean and some even paint walls with white colour.

This vibrations do exists and they do effect us. Like if you go to himalayas, you do no need to try to meditate. Immediately you enter into deep meditation. It's the effect of place.

Akashic records are there but on mental place in causal body.

So yes, bad thoughts will influence others just like good thoughts. That is the reason why even if we sit in front of a Jnani, we feel peace. There is a definite effect of a particular place.

The thing is negative energy is sticky and once stuck into us it's difficult to get rid of it. On the other hand divine energy, which is sattvik, is very subtle, but since most people has lesser satva guna than other 2 (tamas and Rajas), so it's effect is lesser. To hurt someone, you do not take his/her permission, but to heal other you have to.

So ideally you should avoid newspapers, TV, etc.

There should be inner transformation. Entire karma kand focuses on this transformation and the increase of sattva guna.

since enlightenment is dependent on God, and God is beyond Gunas and controller of Maya, so, no need ot worry about enlightenment.

In Kali Yuga, it is said that if you take one step towards God, God will take 9 steps (Sri Ramakrishna said this).

If you notice, in upanishads, disciple asks questions and then guru answers, in Gita, some times Guru (Krishna) answers before the question is being asked).

In older days, a disciple used to find a guru. Now it is said that Guru finds disciple.

Entire cycle is reverse. So God is more compassionate in Kali Yuga and covers many of mistakes by us. So people not worthy of meditating in Sat Yuga can easily meditate in Kali Yuga.

Aum
    Only God Is Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion - Ramakrishna
    Total Surrender of Ego to SELF is Real Bhakti - Ramana Maharshi

Silence is the study of the scruptures. Meditation is the continuous thinking of Brahman which is to be meditated upon. The complete negation of both by knowledge is the vision of truth – sadAcAra-14 of Adi SankarAcArya

namah SivAya vishnurUpAya viShNave SivarUpiNe, MBh, vanaparva, 3.39.76

Sanskrit Dict | MW Dict | Gita Super Site | Hindu Dharma

Namasté Indiaspirituality,

Thank you for your answer. :-)

This vibrations do exists and they do effect us. Like if you go to himalayas, you do no need to try to meditate. Immediately you enter into deep meditation. It's the effect of place.
    I've noticed this the first time I entered the meditation room at the yoga centre I go to. Everything turned quiet in me and I felt instant calmness. :-)

Akashic records are there but on mental place in causal body.
    Could you please explain the "causal body" and it's relavance for the soul?

And do the Akashic Records play a part in the prevalent behavior of human beings like in the concept of the Karya-karana ananyatva (cause and effect)?

Entire cycle is reverse. So God is more compassionate in Kali Yuga and covers many of mistakes by us. So people not worthy of meditating in Sat Yuga can easily meditate in Kali Yuga.
    Yes, I think Kali Yuga is more dense and of lower frequency so it's easier for us to take part. But on the other hand everything's much slower and it's harder to reach true awareness and consciousness.

Love,

Sanja

Could you please explain the "causal body" and it's relavance for the soul?
    Namaste Sanja,

Before being shifted to Advaita, I was practicing Pranic Healing, which is like Reiki, a new age phenomenon. Many members call this new age phenomenon as ****, because it's not traditional. But I have not studied any scriptures which give explanation of subtle bodies. Advaita does confirm that there are subtle bodies and 5 sheaths, but does not explore them.

So my information is not from traditional Tantric or Yogic texts, but from new age writers.

There are 5 sheaths according to shastras, but new age has split them into seven sheaths.

So from grossest to subtlest it's

(1) annadmayi kosha (physical body) --> (2) Pranamayi Kosha (aura, energy body, etheric double, bioplasmic body) -->(3)manomaya Kosha (mental body further split into astral and mental body) -->(4) vigyanamayi Kosha (causal body) --> (5)anandamayi kosha (buddhi body) -soul or atmic body.

bodies 1, 2, and 3 degenerate after death, but causal body doe not die. It is also called as sukshma Sarira. Sri Ramana Maharshi said that once the consciousness is in causal body, a devout seeker should realize Atman in this or atmost next life.

Causal body is connected with Ego and contains all the info of our past lives and our sanskaras. When one enters causal body i.e. conscious of causal body, names and forms begins to fade away. When one enters in buddhi body, one experiences intense bliss and lives only on intuitions. Thoughts drastically decreases and mind is generally at peace.
    When the consciousness passes through buddhi body one becomes one with atman.

Here there is a catch. There is soul realization and God Realization. What I have understood is that the SELF realization of Advaita Vedanta or of traditional path is God realization in theosophy. And their SELF realization is Soul realization.

According to them, first one experiences this soul realization and later on goes on to become God realized.

Since I have not learned any traditional Yogic Scriptures or Tantric scriptures, I cannot comment on the authencity of these statement.

I have got info from the Causal Body by A.E. Powell (Arthur. E. Powell). There is a series of books, etheric double, astral, mental, causal body and the ego and solar system.

And do the Akashic Records play a part in the prevalent behavior of human beings like in the concept of the Karya-karana ananyatva (cause and effect)?
    It is in the causal body that all the seeds of karma and sanskaras are present. When one dies, the consciousness transfers to higher bodies i.e. manomaya kosha (astral / mental bodies) and later after their degradation, enters into causal body. Causal body does not die, and according to the predominant desire during the time of death, one again takes birth.

This I all info I have learned or probably recollect. After reading mental body, I was told by master to go ahead with traditional Indian teachings and he said that when the disciple is ready, he is handed over to his real Guru.

EDIT:

PDF book:

http://www.golden-dawn.com/eu/UserFi...___The_Ego.pdf
    Only God Is Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion - Ramakrishna
    Total Surrender of Ego to SELF is Real Bhakti - Ramana Maharshi

Silence is the study of the scruptures. Meditation is the continuous thinking of Brahman which is to be meditated upon. The complete negation of both by knowledge is the vision of truth – sadAcAra-14 of Adi SankarAcArya

namah SivAya vishnurUpAya viShNave SivarUpiNe, MBh, vanaparva, 3.39.76

Sanskrit Dict | MW Dict | Gita Super Site | Hindu Dharma

Thread Information