Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: The Shame Capital.....

Re: The Shame Capital.....

Namaskāra everyone,

I think we need to get to the point here, and that is foreign invasions by the Muslims and more recently the British Empire. The only answer is to throw any and all effects out of the country and reinstate Dharmic civilization. We need to figure out quickly how to do this, or risk India becoming America, with a vast majority of the Native American population gone and deprived of the land, fauna, and flora, not to mention their numbers and cultures. This needs to be worked out NOW, not 100 years from now, or there might not be an India. Keep in mind that if America doesn't wipe out India, Islamic countries will do it for them (even though the US and Islamic countries are really enemies in many cases). Otherwise, we can just hang it up, close this forum down, and revert to roots of 65 million years ago. Is that what we want? No, I don't. I don't like seeing what is happening there and here in America as the materialist powers strengthen their hold to the exclusion of inner science. I don't want it to be so bad that I have to figure out how to throw spanners in the reincarnation process and bring everything to a crashing halt.

I'm getting the feeling that many Indians and other immigrants came here because their countries are slowly collapsing, and they don't want their grandchildren to have worse experiences than they themselves have now. I hate to say it, but the ones who came here out of necessity are like those who peacefully left Germany before it went upside down with Hitler (don't forget that Hitler went from prison for the Beer Hall Putsch to Chancellor, Germany, considering the corrupt politicians there supported by the fifth column which is the FOIL nexus - Forum of Inquilabi Leftists). It got much worse as soon as Germany had the idea of blocking their exit and exterminating them. Those of you in India, I'm sure you know you have a powder keg under your house, and I know it's not my place to tell you what to do, but PLEASE, by all means, secure the countries.

Praṇāma

Namaste,

Has anything changed in the last 1200 days? Now we have another incident to cover and the week end is getting closer.

Guys before terming this as insensitive comment please ask yourself what have we done? It is very easy to generalize, but do we have any answers.
    Anirudh...

Angry Re: The Shame Capital.....

Quote Originally Posted by Anirudh View Post
    Namaste,

Has anything changed in the last 1200 days? Now we have another incident to cover and the week end is getting closer.

Guys before terming this as insensitive comment please ask yourself what have we done? It is very easy to generalize, but do we have any answers.
    You can start by doing your duty as a human being and stopping this behavior before it even begins.
    India has more cell phones than toilets. Take a cue from movements in America like Black Lives Matter.
    If you see something, you can record it on your phone. People will be deterred when they know they're on camera.

Namaste

May be some heard of the New Year 2015/16 rape in Cologne and other cities in Germany. The rape went on throughout the year – now a company offers safeshorts. http://safeshorts.eu/en

Pranam
    Dance with Shiva - live with Shiva - merge with Shiva

In addition to my previous post I suggest we have an open and honest discussion about the status of women in Hinduism and how it impacts the livelihoods of modern Indian women.

Quote Originally Posted by TTCUSM View Post
    In addition to my previous post I suggest we have an open and honest discussion about the status of women in Hinduism and how it impacts the livelihoods of modern Indian women.

Namaste TTCUSM

I can't reason out why you want to scan this epidemic under the Hindu lens. This is a social issue, has very little to do with Hinduism. Over the years, (see my past posts the subject) my position has progressively evolved along with the exposure to our scripture.

If you wish to understand the status of modern Indian women, you should define modern (Indian) Hinduism to kick start a meaningful debate. But can anyone define the tenets of modern Indian Hinduism acceptable to all? In olden days menstruating women enjoyed many privileges, no privilege comes without a price. In the modern world, that price is looked down as sexism or patriarch. Aren't we demanding gender equality to enter into the sanctum sactorum of Shri Sabari Mala(i)?

Our scriptures inform us why did Raavana or Dushyasana or Duryodhana become what they turned out to be. A systematic and careful reading of both epics will help you to find the answers.

PS: One right place to start is a question to self. Are we practicing Hinduism as per scriptures?
    Anirudh...

Quote Originally Posted by Anirudh View Post
    Namaste TTCUSM

I can't reason out why you want to scan this epidemic under the Hindu lens. This is a social issue, has very little to do with Hinduism. Over the years, (see my past posts the subject) my position has progressively evolved along with the exposure to our scripture.

If you wish to understand the status of modern Indian women, you should define modern (Indian) Hinduism to kick start a meaningful debate. But can anyone define the tenets of modern Indian Hinduism acceptable to all? In olden days menstruating women enjoyed many privileges, no privilege comes without a price. In the modern world, that price is looked down as sexism or patriarch. Aren't we demanding gender equality to enter into the sanctum sactorum of Shri Sabari Mala(i)?

Our scriptures inform us why did Raavana or Dushyasana or Duryodhana become what they turned out to be. A systematic and careful reading of both epics will help you to find the answers.

PS: One right place to start is a question to self. Are we practicing Hinduism as per scriptures?
    Namaste to all,

In my conversations with Delhiites in this regard, they stated that the issue comes from largescale migrants from nearby states like Uttar Pradesh and Bihar and who live in slum areas . These states have a relatively poor administration , law and order over there, and the laxityof the people in adherence to laws, rules and regulations over there is finding expression in Delhi as well when they migrate over there.

Imo, the immence pollution over there is also a factor in the high crime rates due to the stress it puts on human beings. I have a friend in Rajasthan who visits delhi for business purposes. He told me that when he is in delhi, he for some reason have increased thoughts of lust, which he was not happy about. We had met in a spiritual gathering and had cordially shared his experiences. He blamed the water over there for it.

He looked a bit unhealthy and stressed out, and didn't seem to relish being in delhi.

So I think the pollution over there should also be sorted out and this can probably have a beneficial effect on the law and order as well.

Pranams.
    In every moment you only have one real choice: to be self-aware or to identify with the body and the mind. -- Annamalai Swami

Body-consciousness is the source of all misery. -- Ramana Maharshi

will sleep tonight, victim's father says

Namaste Believer,

The 23-year-old paramedic student was brutally assaulted and raped by six persons in a moving bus in south Delhi and thrown out of the vehicle with her male friend on the night of December 16, 2012. She had died in a Singapore hospital on December 29 that year.
    In its judgement, the bench noted every gory detail which the victim suffered at their hands, like after she was gangraped, the convicts had inserted an iron rod in her private parts, threw her from the bus along with her friend and tried to run them over.
    It said the criminal conspiracy of four convicts, Ram Singh and juvenile has been established, even after efforts were made to destroy evidence like running the bus over the victim and her friend after they were thrown out of it.
    The apex court said the convicts had treated the victim as an object of enjoyment, with the single purpose of ravishing her.

A three-judge bench, through a unanimous verdict, upheld the Delhi high court judgement which had concurred with the trial court decision.

Those who will face the gallows are Mukesh (29), Pawan (22), Vinay Sharma (23) and Akshay Kumar Singh (31).

One of the accused, Ram Singh, had allegedly committed suicide in the Tihar Jail, while a convicted juvenile was sentenced three years of punishment in a reform home.
    Will you share your thoughts? Please don't get me wrong. I am just highlighting the flaws in the system. It took five years to confirm that these vermin in the society deserved to be culled that too with a rider
    Last edited by Anirudh; 05 May 2017 at 01:22 PM.
    Anirudh...

Thread Information