Thread: Backfired?

Backfired?

Vannakkam

Was this the right way out? :

http://my.news.yahoo.com/delhi-boy-r...165216040.html

Although what they did was wrong, I can't help but feel sorry for them and their families, especially for the guy who successfully died. He was young, too young to do that. Guess they didn't want to live with the shame for the rest of their lives.

PS: On a side note, one can observe a sudden rise in news reports on rape cases in India. Out of nowhere they suddenly flood the news and become headlines. This is, of course, due to the "sudden enchantment" of the local media (journalists), news agencies, politicians and the general public in the topic of Indian rape cases. They have "suddenly realised" the extent of their rape cases, and can't fathom to stop unravelling more stuff all over the country about rape cases. This will go on for some time now. Gets me sick and I don't want to read about another anymore, for the time being maybe. The details are just too horrific and sad.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Re: Backfired?

I don't think it was... I think they should have kept living and have gotten help because it was clear that they had problems stemming throughout their lives. If someone would have noticed, the harassment would have stopped and they'd be alive and possibly happy.

Re: Backfired?

I have no sympathy for them. Just because the girls weren't physically hurt doesn't mean they're okay. I'm sure they did it out of fear for the repercussions they would face and not because they had any remorse. One less monster on the earth.

Thread Information