Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Astrology and the Visible Stars — A Look Back in Time?

Re: Astrology and the Visible Stars — A Look Back in Time?

My question is

Is it still possible to find the light from initial era of this universe ?

Ofcourse if there are more universes (which is definitely possible) and they are becoming visible then it is a different subject.
    Love and best wishes:hug:

हरिः ओम्

Namaste,

Yes, all is one; you can find picture from Hubble on the net which show these patterns of very early gas cloud formations and baby galaxy's. I am no astronomer so my depiction of gas clouds might be wrong. These are called deep field images I think ...

The other universes will not become visible if we are separated by a fractal boundary, this represents the boundary between two infinities. Fractal formation has been observed in the growth of the cosmos, but I cannot cite papers at this time.

praṇāma

mana

ॐ नमः शिवाय

हरिः ओम्

Namaste,

The existence of a multi-verse is brought into the picture by the quantum slit experiment; in the realm of the very small.
    As you have said, another subject!
    But fascinating, and worthy of attention.

Time is used in both directions when calculation the very small; in Quantum Electro Dynamics!

The LHC at CERN, was examining the conditions at this time so as to better understand the infinitely small, heated and pressured,
    In order to better understand the images taken by Hubble.

praṇāma

mana

ॐ नमः शिवाय

Vannakkam

Quote Originally Posted by kallol View Post
    Ofcourse if there are more universes (which is definitely possible) and they are becoming visible then it is a different subject.
    There's only ONE universe with an infinite number of galaxies. The word which you probably mean here is "dimension", which researchers are trying hard to find, in the hope of the human race escaping into it in the event of the death of this(our present) universe.

Aum Namah Shivaya
    Last edited by Equinox; 17 January 2013 at 11:13 AM.

Namaste.

Shall I start with my work with Carl Sagan's SETI (The Search For Extraterrestial Intelligence) Program? Nah, let's not go there just yet.

I have always been interested in Astrophysics (later Quantum Mechanics) and it's amazing just what's 'up there' isn't it? Makes you feel how insignificantly tiny you are down here.

Yes, we are looking 'back in time' which means, as Einstein would tell you, that time is relative according to where you are in space. At the point of total 'innerspace', time no longer exists...at that event horizon separating the 'past' from the 'present' moment.

What's more interesting to me, is how our perspective of the heavens have changed, in that constellations and stars appear to be moving....In millions of years, the 'big dipper' will be unrecognisable...and then there's the whole 'procession of the equinoxes' and the questionable work by Sri Yukteshwar Giri on interpreting the length of the Yugas according to the wobble in the Earth's axis.

About the question 'how can we measure younger and older galaxies'? It's done by measuring heat and radiation, like the doppler effect.

I'll answer more later. Tired.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Does anyone know more about how the end, the final dissolution would take place? Any link or a short documentary to watch will be great.

Long time ago, I watched a program on discovery channel on how this dissolution would take place. Millions, or perhaps Billions of years from now, when the galactic core itself has lost its fuel to burn, it is supposed to start having a 'pulling effect' on all the spiralling galaxies - which means 'none will be spared'.

The entire Universe is said to have a spiral staircase-like galactic placement, until the very end - which means our Milky Way is also part and parcel of the spiral staircase, and our Sun is also in control by the galactic core. When the galactic core thus starts having a pulling effect, it is said, the individual billions of Suns will first expand, so much such that, if you are a still surviving earth-dweller, all you can see in the sky is the big Sun - no Blue sky. The sea waters would have all evaporated.

Soon the earth and planets in individual galaxies will all be attracted to their own Sun and bombard with it, next owing to the pulling effect from the galactic core, neighboring galaxies start to get closer and closer, shrinking in the distances between them until they finally bombard.

The entire Universe is also said to have many Blackholes located in between at periodic distances and some of these collided galaxies are said to be swallowed by the Black hole.

And finally the galactic core has successfully retracted back all of the galaxies up through the spiral, that no more galaxies are now spinning around it, it is supposed to expand into a 'Supernova' and then finally, give up all its gas and wane away, eaten by a Black hole!

Just some interesting information: It seems a Blackhole the size of a Cricket ball is sufficient to swallow our Sun!
    Last edited by Viraja; 17 January 2013 at 10:28 AM.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Vannakkam

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirant01 View Post
    Does anyone know more about how the end, the final dissolution would take place? Any link or a short documentary to watch will be great.

Long time ago, I watched a program on discovery channel on how this dissolution would take place. Millions, or perhaps Billions of years from now, when the galactic core itself has lost its fuel to burn, it is supposed to start having a 'pulling effect' on all the spiralling galaxies - which means 'none will be spared'.
    Yes, that's true, about 50 to 100 billion years from now. Here's a video I found on the End-Of-The-Universe Theory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaImVFRpOR8

Something to boggle the mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV33t8U6w28

Aum Namah Shivaya

हरिः ओम्

Namaste,

Ah ... So beautifully mindbogglingly vast, thanks for posting!
    Its a beautiful thought.
    There's a lot of theory in those thoughts, behind the graphics.
    But hey, we may have be consumed by Ravi in 5,000,000,000 years give or take a few days, as he turns into a
    Red Giant. So we may well miss the final dissolution of the universe.

This is very "material" theorising though. I'm not sure that Astro physic's latest idea that: matter is a hologram
    projected into existence from the surface of Black holes; has been considered in these models?

I love pondering these scales; so vast.

praṇāma

mana

ॐ नमः शिवाय

I have a question, hopefully it will interest everyone in this thread..

We are at Vaivaswatha manvantara, Swetha Varaha kalpa, 28th kaliyuga. Assuming the earth is completely destroyed (that is not stopping at mere deluge) and a new earth is created at the end of each kalpa, if we add the number of years as given in shaastra from the commencement of the present kalpa to the present kaliyuga, will it coincide with the number of years that science says that earth has been around?
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

हरिः ओम्

Namaste Aspitant,

My mind remains entirly open on Yuga's at the moment having just read four differing accounts as to the the
    progression of humanity and time cycles from the Mahabharata
    ; they are quite fascinating

praṇāma

mana

ॐ नमः शिवाय

Thread Information