Thread: searching for Bodhidharma's dna and there are virus filled sites linked to it

searching for Bodhidharma's dna and there are virus filled sites linked to it

I was reading about how Bodhidharma was Indian and went to China to propagate Buddhism on the net. Then I was suggested to watch the Tamil film with subtitles called 7am Arivu and they mentioned about his dna.

And so I searched to check if there were dna evidence to only further support as evidence.

There was a link on the search

THIS WEBSITE IS MALICIOUS DO NOT CLICK IT ESPECIALLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PROPER ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE INSTALLED

my anti-virus system prompted me that it contained wlsidten.exe

I searched up on this virus and it says that it is a "FBIMonkeyPak Ransomware"

So my suspicion

- the FBI really do use it but they deny it and in this case they are using it
    - this is really a virus that is falsely claimed to be by FBI and under the pretense of acquiring ransom as they state it is due to the viewing/distribution of sexually graphic material(to guilt and ransom unsuspecting PC users) but who would want to release such a virus?
    - since the movie plot involves the Chinese maybe the Chinese are keeping tabs on Indian films and using this as a retribution to send a message

there seems to be several websites following this search as results affected by some virus
    Last edited by satay; 07 January 2013 at 09:29 PM.

Thread Information