Thread: May Sree Raama Chandra Prabhu be with you all, all the time!!!

May Sree Raama Chandra Prabhu be with you all, all the time!!!

Namaste!

Kindly move this message to the appropriate place if this is not the right one to make this announcement.

I will be absent for few weeks and might be extended to few months. I pray Sree Raama Chandra Prabhu to recreate another opportunity to interact with like minded folks in the nearest future. Nevertheless will be regularly reading HDF.

I also take this opportunity to thank every one for having bestowed their wisdom. I would also tender my heartfelt apologies if I had hurt anyone in the spirit of argument / my believes.

May Sree Raama Chandra Prabhu be with you all, all the time!

Pranaam!
    Anirudh...

Re: May Sree Raama Chandra Prabhu be with you all, all the time!!!

Namaste Anirudh

I hope I didn't miss replying before you left, and I am wishing you all the best and welcome your return. I wish all is well, yes we often have struggles but everyone has so much to give and I want to thank you for showing me the reasons to exclaim the Glories of Mother India.

But of course we have struggles from time to time, just consider the brothers Vali and Sugriva, one from Indra and the other from Surya, for they had a great struggle with each other, and they were brothers and it is said there is a greater story in this struggle that goes back to a time long ago, Surya and Indra were the brothers in the past, and perhaps in the future, one the Father of the Solar Dynasty and the other of many great Dynasties of their own right. But such Brothers always return to their same home, in the end.

I too will be perhaps gone in a couple of weeks to India, if you by chance come to Kolkata perhaps you may run into me, perhaps the corner of Chowringhee and Kyd. I have two more ideas for posts, one on the Kushti of Two Clubs of Hanuman, and the other on the Glory of Kashi. Then like you, I might be away for how long.

I wish and hope Lord Hanuman be with you. Om Shree Hanumate, Buddhi matam varishta, Gynanena agraganya. The intellect is your friend Anirudh, and you are the friend and devotee of Ram. So Hanuman will.

Om Namah Sivaya

Good luck and Jai Shri Rama.

Wish you a happy timeoff! May Shri Rama be with you too, always!
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Namaste Aspirant

Not to distract from the heart of Anirudh's post, but in my regard you may not have gotten me "on vacation" yet since I am checking into whether my Galaxy cell phone will work in India (I do most of my internet connections via the cell phone). Not sure if it works, but if I can get online than I will be starting "trouble" as usual!

Namaste Anirudh

Thanks and we will keep in touch! Hurry back and in strength and devotion, we will be hearing from you soon!

Om Namah Sivaya

Quote Originally Posted by ShivaFan View Post
    Namaste Aspirant

Not to distract from the heart of Anirudh's post, but in my regard you may not have gotten me "on vacation" yet since I am checking into whether my Galaxy cell phone will work in India (I do most of my internet connections via the cell phone). Not sure if it works, but if I can get online than I will be starting "trouble" as usual!
    Even Lord Shiva must have his 'most welcome' playful moods!
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Thread Information