Thread: Temper control :-) (On Black Magic)

Temper control :-) (On Black Magic)

A friend of mine once told me this is what typically black magicians do - make you get angry, say derogatory remarks and bingo! they use your own words said in retaliation to do stuff like, "So and so said this derogatory remark, and hence they have to henceforth obey me on this count"...

Do any of you believe in such? But, nevertheless, temper control in any situation would help, right?
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Re: Temper control :-) (On Black Magic)

Namaste.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirant01 View Post
    But, nevertheless, temper control in any situation would help, right?
    It's a good start.

15. Who causes fear to none and whom none can frighten, who is thus free from the agitation of the moods caused by euphoria, anger, and excitement - such a person too is dear to Me.

17. He who is free from elation, anger, sorrow, and craving, who neither seeks the pleasant nor shuns the unpleasant - dear to Me is the man who is thus devoted. - Bhagavad Gita chapter 12.
    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Namaste.

Since imemmorial time, it has been in the psyche of humans to pray on the fears and weaknesses of their fellow species for evolutionary 'gain'.

We see it everywhere, from tribal elders 'pointing the bone' to many forms of organised religion *cough to advertising and marketing concepts.

There's nothing really 'black magic' about this...I will also go into how true magick can neither be 'black' nor 'white' and how the karma of such evildoers will return to them threefold at another time (darn my Wiccan heritage). lul

Anyway, I don't really apply any scriptures for this, as it all boils down to the concept of 'personal power' in that none may harm you unless you give them the power to do so.

As a side-note, the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra is the best form of 'psychic protection' out there.

Aum Namah Shivaya

My belief in Black Magic stems from 2 or 3 incidences:

1. A friend of my mother had some disputes over properties with her close relatives - she used to say, everytime she used to sit down to eat, she smelt filth - it so much agonized her she tried to seek every avenue for finding out and nullifying the black magic - I think she finally succeeded in it through some healer.

2. My mother about 30 years ago when she was about 35 - 40, used to dream regularly about a motorcyclist all clad in Black, and with face covered by helmet, who used to chase her in a threatening manner - it was the same dream, everytime! and in the middle of the night, imagine how frightening it would be to have this regular, scary dream invader! She was told by people at Nagur Dargah that some close relatives of ours have done black magic on her. They did some procedure and asked her to cough up, she coughed up a black ball-like thing... I don't know if the dreams stopped right after that but over a course of time, the dreams ceased. She had earlier sought many sources who deal with black magic removal, one such being the 'shell jyotisham' at Kerala Chottanikkaraa and they had also confirmed on black magic done on her. Also they said, whoever did black magic on my mom had aimed for her death and had invoked a very powerful evil spirit for the purpose, which if the trick did not work, will retaliate back at the invoker and will take a 'death toll' (kaavu) on their side - coincidentally, a mere 20 year old boy on the other side of our suspicions had accidentally fallen into a farm well and died!

So incidences like such added to my belief in Black magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
    As a side-note, the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra is the best form of 'psychic protection' out there.
    I thought Mahamrityunjaya was to counter 'danger to life'....?

On the Vaishnava side, praying to Sri Lakshmi Narasimha or to Panchamukhi Hanuman is said to counter the ill-effects of Black-magic.

Thread Information