Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Authority for Murti-worship ?

Re: Authority for Murti-worship ?

Quote Originally Posted by devotee View Post
    Dear Kumar Das,

I am sure, I have not done anything against you. I and others would like to know, "Who has treated you badly here" ?
    I don't know there are people working against me. Which is really interesting.

I have nothing more to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumar_Das View Post
    Can I ask you a question?

How do you treat non-Brahmin Hindus who accept their fates that they are non-Brahmins and they don't try to go against the facts.

Who even though have their birth. Reads the revelations of the Rishis with their hearts, minds and souls and constantly refer to the verses of the Veda and other scriptures and have utmost respect for them and thank God that he has a chance in his lifetime to revere the sacred verses and tries as much as he can to live by them. Constantly thinks about them. Puts materialism and personal desires beneath them. Revels in them. And makes it the most important principle of life to strive to follow and abide by them.

What have I done wrong you tell me.

You cooperate/conspire with a foreign government and work with them? Work with them against me?

You chose to test me?(I know the ochestrated incident that fine morning)

Where else can I go?

I come to you all because of Bhagwan. Is this how you choose to treat me?

Murti worship is completely acceptable. That's my honest view. I have alot more to say why I am for it. But I shall not.
    Namaste. I will actually answer you very logically (only because you remind me of me so much).

Do you know what the biggest obstacle on the path towards spiritual progress is? caring what other people think about your spiritual progress.

Even if their intent is to make you feel like you're 'making no progress at all', to which you can only say: "hey, I'm working on it here, so back off".

Don't worry about all that 'Brahmin' stuff - look, I am a woman, an 'untouchable' and a Shaiva (and other problems). so why, oh why would I ever want/need to discriminate against you? face it.

The problem with paranoid people who think the whole world is s***, is that they tend to overgeneralize in their basic assumptions *raises hand high*, but there's also a lot of beautiful things out there to see. I only wish you love and peace, nothing more.

What you have 'done wrong' here is playing the victim. I also worship a statue of Lord Nataraja against my code, because my heart tells me to do this. It's not a 'black and white' thing here. We are all working towards the same thing.

On the spiritual path, you gotta lose the 'why me's?' quick smart...that question will be answered eventually....eventually.

Lord Shiva will dispel all those feelings of 'paranoia' and 'persecution' with a feeling of deep satisfaction....it's sorta like feeling 'bulletproof' sometimes. I hope I have either helped or made it worse.

Aum Namah Shivaya
    Last edited by Necromancer; 23 January 2013 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
    Namaste. I will actually answer you very logically (only because you remind me of me so much).

Do you know what the biggest obstacle on the path towards spiritual progress is? caring what other people think about your spiritual progress.

Even if their intent is to make you feel like you're 'making no progress at all', to which you can only say: "hey, I'm working on it here, so back off".

Don't worry about all that 'Brahmin' stuff - look, I am a woman, an 'untouchable' and a Shaiva (and other problems). so why, oh why would I ever want/need to discriminate against you? face it.

The problem with paranoid people who think the whole world is s***, is that they tend to overgeneralize in their basic assumptions *raises hand high*, but there's also a lot of beautiful things out there to see. I only wish you love and peace, nothing more.

What you have 'done wrong' here is playing the victim. I also worship a statue of Lord Nataraja against my code, because my heart tells me to do this. It's not a 'black and white' thing here. We are all working towards the same thing.

On the spiritual path, you gotta lose the 'why me's?' quick smart...that question will be answered eventually....eventually.

Lord Shiva will dispel all those feelings of 'paranoia' and 'persecution' with a feeling of deep satisfaction....it's sorta like feeling 'bulletproof' sometimes. I hope I have either helped or made it worse.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Well its hard to figure out who are the agents who are following me closely because I have had entertained alot of ideas(so many accounts to suspect me under and hold me as a problem)

I am just one guy. They are so many people. They have the advantages of technology, government(multiple here), experience and manpower.(they heavily outnumber me)

Plus theyve hacked into me.(and I mean constant surveillance, I have zero privacy - yes even that too, I can't do anything without them watching me, yes thats what I mean, what can I say? when your own personal "loved one" betrays you - they can use that against you and they are happily using it)

Furthermore I have no physical father, no family support, no friends, no support of anykind whatsoever.

1:07 (not just coming years, its already happened, it happened particularly to me because they percieved me as a threat, they are planning this of course for everyone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMPsykXn948

These people have no limit or sense of justice. I believe all of this are symptoms of Kali Yuga.(of course all these types of tactics have been employed throughout history - difference is the lack of remorse and degrees to which these guys are going)

Thread Information