Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: love issue(s)

Unhappy love issue(s)

ram ram,
    i know i am new here, but i currently came face to face with a common issue we all have when we are young. a LOVE issue. sometime along the beginning of last year, i met a woman at my local mandir (temple), at first we were not attracted to eachother until we were assigned to monitor a project taking place at the mandir. after spending so much time together, almost twice a week and 7 hours per day, we becam slightly attracted to eachother. she would often bring me food and i would bring her things as well. we would conversate for hours. we were inseperable....until, one day she she left for a week. and when she returned she wouldnt talk to me and now we barely talk, its been like this for 5 months now. i dont know if i should even tell her how i feel about her. when we spent time together, i didnt want to wreck what we might have felt for eachother. however now, i dont want to lose her. she is a friend to me. what shud i do???
    dont be afraid to be blunt about it. i need the truth!
    eachOneTeachOne
    www.myspace.com/phukkit (join my friends list)
    www.thenarrowroad.com (help prevent suicide)
    www.stuntlife.com (live hard, bike harder)

Re: love issue(s)

Welcome, Burial,

In my opinion, it is better to *do* relationships than to *talk about* them.

In other words, if you conduct yourself in a manner where this girl wants to be around you, you will attract her attention.

ZN
    yaireva patanaM dravyaiH siddhistaireva choditA .
    shrI kauladarshane chApi bhairaveNa mahAtmanA .

It is revealed in the sacred doctrine of Kula and by the great Bhairava, that the perfection is achieved by that very means by which fall occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Znanna View Post
    Welcome, Burial,

In my opinion, it is better to *do* relationships than to *talk about* them.

In other words, if you conduct yourself in a manner where this girl wants to be around you, you will attract her attention.

ZN
    well sayd, its exactly what i was considering doing. i feel if i keep up the good work rather than make an approach, it says alot more. things may change if i approach her with the subject becuz then she will know how i feel and see every kind act towards her as an attempt to gain her affection. "actions speak louder than words" indeed.

anyone with an oposite opinion???
    eachOneTeachOne

Namaste Jae,
    My best recomendation for you would be to get yourself a box of jelly chocolates and chow down while watching Indian B4U Kadak television for a period of 3 hours.

Zardozi

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalGypsi View Post
    Do you know what changed? Are you afraid she is offended or upset with you? Or is she just naturally away from you more during the course of the days because of other responsibilities?
    im not sure, supposedly it has something to do with my age. im turning 20 and shes alittle older than i am.
    eachOneTeachOne

Quote Originally Posted by Zardozi View Post
    Namaste Jae,
    My best recomendation for you would be to get yourself a box of jelly chocolates and chow down while watching Indian B4U Kadak television for a period of 3 hours.

Zardozi
    uh......okie...why?
    i dont watch much tv
    eachOneTeachOne

Quote Originally Posted by bUrIaL View Post
    we were inseperable....until, one day she she left for a week. and when she returned she wouldnt talk to me and now we barely talk... i need the truth!
    U sure pal she did not go for a week to meet her boy-friend ??

sorry, for being insensitive (that i am anyway) ... but sounds like a possibility from u'r post.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sm78 View Post
    U sure pal she did not go for a week to meet her boy-friend ??

sorry, for being insensitive (that i am anyway) ... but sounds like a possibility from u'r post.
    nah she told me, she doesnt have one, still waiting for that right guy!
    eachOneTeachOne

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalGypsi View Post
    Well, you know all the nuances of your situation the best & I would say follow your intuition. If most of your feelings and thoughts about this were kept quiet while things were going well, I would not approach her, but just keep being her friend. The reason is nothing was really ever decided and maybe she always felt friendship. So, to confront her with deeper feelings may push her away.

If you two had talked about your feelings or had an understanding of feelings more than friendship, I would suggest talking with her, but hands off, easy going. Maybe something happened that just needs to be talked about. If you never offer an avenue to resolve a possible issue, you may even lose a friendship over a misunderstanding.

Regardless, the less said, less pressure the better, which sounds like you know. If you still want just a friendship for sure.

Okay, that is my love advice!
    u'v made the most powerful points in here. i agree with u. i havnt been to temple since november 06. so im gune be back in next week if all flows smoothly. hopefully shell be happy to see me again. i know ill be happy to see her. but im guna keep shut and maintain a friendship level to see what happens yaar!
    eachOneTeachOne

Quote Originally Posted by bUrIaL View Post
    u'v made the most powerful points in here. i agree with u. i havnt been to temple since november 06. so im gune be back in next week if all flows smoothly. hopefully shell be happy to see me again. i know ill be happy to see her. but im guna keep shut and maintain a friendship level to see what happens yaar!

A grave issue. Probably throws some light on why you chose such a name for yourself?

hehe. But, I understand your predicament. It is Lord's fault that He makes men go weak at knee. Why don't you request the Lord of the temple to intervene on your behalf?

Best Wishes.
    Last edited by atanu; 26 February 2007 at 12:50 PM.
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Thread Information