Thread: By The Grace Of Shiva

By The Grace Of Shiva

Namaste and greetings.

'Progress' has forced my current dwelling to be demolished and for me to be evicted from here in two months time.

Being a total misanthropist and having a criminal record, means I cannot rent anywhere ever again, gain employment anywhere or get any bank loans and nobody ever gives me 'a break' and hence why I hate this world and all in it with a deep passion.

The only people who will 'help' me, are my parents, but they are in their mid 70's now, but they know what I am and make allowances for it.

I was faced with basically either camping in the bush, or trying to find an empty caravan/trailer at a 'trailer park' and become associated 'trash' there.

Thus, I prayed to Lord Shiva and asked Him 'Dear Lord Shiva, I will do anything you want me to do...just don't make me do what other people want me to do please....just tell me....help me and I'll do it, whatever it is".

Within 2 days, my father phoned me. He found a 'farmstay' where I can stay indefinitely (it's run by a friend of his) for half the rent I am paying. The only things I have to do, is keep to myself, water the gardens, feed the pigs and chickens, cook and help look after the place with little direct human involvement at all.

It's also only a 10 minute walk from this (the only one in Australia):

http://www.muktigupteshwar.org/index.asp

He listens, people. He listens and cares so much. I cannot sing His praises and love enough.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Re: By The Grace Of Shiva

Vanakkam,

Hara hara BholeShankar !

Aum Namah Shivaya !
    ~Aum Namah Shivaya~

Oh my Shiva...I think I have just died and gone to heaven:

http://www.muktigupteshwar.org/galle..._image0274.asp

Also, so gonna sponsor a murthi of Lord Bhairava when I can afford it....He started all this...

http://www.muktigupteshwar.org/murti_sthapana.asp

Also the 13th Lingam is there!!! I mean, I wouldn't have believed that could be true/possible and I would actually like people's erudite explanation/opinion of this...after all, it's not every day the Crown Prince of Nepal hands over a 7000 year old artifact to the Australian people (looks for picture of it and cannot find one):

http://www.muktigupteshwar.org/13jyotirlingam.asp

I'm also allowed to have a huge veggie patch on the farm (they encourage it) and there are cows there too!!!

I can't wait to move now and do this.

Oh my....researching more....Gupteshwar in Jaipur is the home of a natural limestone Lingam in a cave that grows like a stalegmite...hmmm....underground caves...

Jai Jai Guheshwar!!! my Lord of Caves. He knows what my heart wants, always:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEDOthpwiGw

Aum Namah Shivaya

Namaste...

Hurray! I am glad to hear of your blessings. I pray for you that they help you in every way.

~jnana
    jnanananda.com

"At the still point, there the dance is" -T.S. Elliot

He listens to every body .

Without diverting the topic just want to share my experience. There is a movie called 'Bhookailas' in Telugu. There is one scene when Ravana repents for having acted under the influence of Maya, and asks his mother if Lord Shiva will forgive them for committing the sin (asking Goddess Parvati to be his wife)..then his mother says something which I can't translate in English here, but it essentially means when anybody prays to Lord Shiva for taking refuge in Him, He will do it no matter what. The dialogue brings tears to my eyes no matter how many times I have seen that movie
    ॐ महेश्वराय नमः

|| Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraya ||

Hara Hara Mahadeva Shambo Shankara

Namaste

I am very glad good luck has come. I know "luck" is a bad word for such things, but I know Shiva, Ganesha, Devi, Rama and Hanuman are always giving me blessings that, I am often wondering how and why. You suffer, and I hope everything improves (and seems to be so). I have no suffering (well - maybe I should live more healthy and yell less at the TV! I literally start yelling at the nonsense that comes on), in fact pretty much my entire life has been a cake walk. I even have rewards from society and work which I do not deserve since I am lazy and like to have fun (Hindu fun). Yet, the Divine gives and gives! I am shocked, actually. And to be truthful, I am a rascal even. Not sinful - no. There is a difference. Yet, I am given blessings all the time. Even the last minute - for example I took a vacation day today. Then something comes up, but luck will have it, even my "boss" took a vacation day! Odd things like that happen all the time, beating the odds in a dramatic way.

Yes, Shiva is very graceful in His blessings! And I have cordial relations with other Devas and Devi, too, He is never mad at me for that. I can be a friend of Shani Dev, there is no problem. I can love Shitala Maa, no problem. I can be a rascal, but always seem to face no punishment.

It is nice to be a Saiva!

Om Namah Sivaya

Thread Information