Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please Pray For Me

Re: Please Pray For Me

Jai Ganesh !
    I pray to Ganpati bapa to give you strength to fight back!
    Best Regards
    Vishal Koirala

Necromancer I am praying for you, how I know that being paired with a body can be almost unbearable at times, I pray that any Karma you are burning will be slicked right off!! so you can emerge clean and whole, with little need for further pain, God willing. I'll keep you in mind during my day. ~jnana
    jnanananda.com

"At the still point, there the dance is" -T.S. Elliot

Namaste Necromancer,

May your Ishta Devata be with you and make you stronger. Be strong, don't worry or get frustrated. I ll ask my friend Sreeman Naaraayan to bless you the courage and will power to face the challenges ahead of you.
    Last edited by Anirudh; 04 March 2013 at 01:51 PM.
    Anirudh...

Friends,

I hope our friend Necromancer returns to the board. Last time, she said something like she wouldn't like to return to the board when one of her threads got deleted. Hopefully she is over that and over her illness too.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Namaste and a kind thank you to all whom have posted here since my last visit to these boards.

If it were only one deleted thread, I wouldn't have been upset. It was quite a few deleted threads in a rather short period of time which led me to believe I was not welcome here anymore.

I would like to tell you how I am doing and how I feel, but I am not allowed to do that anymore, so I am sorry. I must remain silent, as a woman is expected to.

There's nothing about Hinduism I wish to discuss either, so I continue on my hiatus.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
    Namaste and a kind thank you to all whom have posted here since my last visit to these boards.

If it were only one deleted thread, I wouldn't have been upset. It was quite a few deleted threads in a rather short period of time which led me to believe I was not welcome here anymore.

I would like to tell you how I am doing and how I feel, but I am not allowed to do that anymore, so I am sorry. I must remain silent, as a woman is expected to.

There's nothing about Hinduism I wish to discuss either, so I continue on my hiatus.

Aum Namah Shivaya
    did you just say women are silent,
    you mean when they are asleep right?

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post

Aum Namah Shivaya
    Necromancer,

I can tell you for sure that the mods have nothing against you. No, you are not expected to be silent being a woman It would be nice to hear your views. Please join back. Also have a wonderful MahaShivaratri!
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Thread Information