Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shakti

Suggest you to read GUNA RATNA KOSAM.

This might be good lunch for your thoughts as it voices in the similar lines

Jai shree krishna

Re: Shakti

i want to learn more about Shakta,
    in my town have ISCKON ashram, Sai Baba Centre, Shiva Temple (and Guru Nanik), Balinesse Temple (pura)

but not have Shakta Temple.

in Indonesia, Jakarta have many Hinduism Temple, like Shakta Temple...

I am is Baghavati Tara Devi bhakta,
    the Mantra is "Om Tare Tutare Ture Suoha", everyday i chant Her mantra
    i build Tara Shrine (small), with my Root Guru in center, Syama Tara (Green Tara), and Ganesha (in Buddhist Tripitaka, Ganesha is son of Mahesvara and Uma). etc...
    ...^_^...

i want to go to Devi Ma Temple, homage and chant for Devi, ....

i hope i can go!!!

Namaste Shian,

Quote Originally Posted by shian View Post
    i want to learn more about Shakta,

I am is Baghavati Tara Devi bhakta,
    the Mantra is "Om Tare Tutare Ture Suoha", everyday i chant Her mantra
    i build Tara Shrine (small), with my Root Guru in center, Syama Tara (Green Tara), and Ganesha (in Buddhist Tripitaka, Ganesha is son of Mahesvara and Uma). etc...
    ...^_^...

i want to go to Devi Ma Temple, homage and chant for Devi, ....

i hope i can go!!!
    Tara Devi is also present in Tantric Hinduism. She is one of the ten forms (Mahavidyas) of Shakti. In Hindu Tantra, as far as I know, there is only one form of Tara - Nila (Blue) Tara, unlike Buddhist Tantra where Tara has many forms - Green/Jade Tara, Blue Tara, Black Tara, Red Tara, etc. However, the other Mahavidyas are associated with other colors - like Maha Kali is black, etc. In Hindu Tantra, Saraswati (Nila Saraswati) is equated with Nila Tara, so Tara and Saraswati are the same.

The Tara mantra in both Hindu and Buddhist tantra is the same - Om Tare Tuttare Ture Svaha.

OM Shanti,
    A.

wow....
    is same "Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha"??....wow...

you know, some Buddhist Guru said Sarasvati is form of Tara.

Buddhist also homage to Laksmi Devi, Visnu (known as Narayana Deva), Maha Mahesvara, Uma, Rudra, Sarasvati, Brahma, Indra, Surya, Candra, Kurukulla, Ganesha, Kartikeya, Kuvera, Wife of Kuvera, 4 Heavenly Kings, Marici, etc... so many...

because, the universe is one

Some people said, Hinduism Gods is adharmik Gods.
    But,.... He/she dont know, when he/she chant the Surangama Dharani....
    Surangama Dharani is full of Hinduism Gods name!

When someone open heart to learn Buddhism deeply, he well know to respect Hinduism.

(but a little doubt in "Deva", because the word Deva in Buddhism is beings in the samsara) but in reality, some Hindu Gods is same with Buddha.

Like Tara, Tara is Buddha!

Namaste Shian,
    Some people said, Hinduism Gods is adharmik Gods.
    But,.... He/she dont know, when he/she chant the Surangama Dharani....
    Surangama Dharani is full of Hinduism Gods name!
    Can you tell me what is Surangama Dharanai?

When someone open heart to learn Buddhism deeply, he well know to respect Hinduism.

(but a little doubt in "Deva", because the word Deva in Buddhism is beings in the samsara) but in reality, some Hindu Gods is same with Buddha.

Like Tara, Tara is Buddha!
    The Divine Beings are the same, actually . In Buddhism, they are called considered Devas and Bodhisattvas. In Hinduism, our interpretation is a little different: we have a heirarchy. There are Devas like Indra, etc. who reside in the astral/subtle plane. Beyond that we have Mahadevas like Ganesha and Kartikeya who reside in the causal plane. All the Devas and Mahadevas are part of samsara. Beyond that we have the concept of Trimurti (Brahmā-Vishnu-Rudra - Creator-Sustainer-Dissolver). Beyond that, we have the abstraction of Ultimate Reality - known as Brahman (in Vedantic philosophy) or Paramashiva (in Agamic/Tantric philosophy).

OM Shanti,
    A.

All the Devas and Mahadevas are part of samsara, u mean All Devas and Mahadevas is can be reborn again, and enter the hell or etc?

what about Indra? Indra can rebirth again to the lower realm like human, animal or hungry ghost and hell??

^_^
    Surangama Dharani you can find in http://www.tendrel.za.pl/mantry.htm

Namaste Shian,

All the Devas and Mahadevas are part of samsara, u mean All Devas and Mahadevas is can be reborn again, and enter the hell or etc?
    Technically only the Devas in the astral/subtle plane can be born again and again, not the Mahadevas in the causal plane. The Devas of the astral/subtle plane are positions occupied for a certain amount of time. The Mahadevas of the causal plane reside in their causal bodies guiding lower beings, until the dissolution of the universe.

what about Indra? Indra can rebirth again to the lower realm like human, animal or hungry ghost and hell??
    Yes, Indra is a position held for a period called a Manvantara (306,720,000 human years). In every Manvantara, there is a new Manu, leader of men, on earth, and a new Indra, king of Devas, in Svargaloka.

Surangama Dharani you can find in http://www.tendrel.za.pl/mantry.htm
    Thanks. I could only recognize some of it, like the mantras. What language is it? Dutch? It doesn't look like Bahasa. So, is Surangama Dharani based on Tibetan Buddhism? I saw some Tibetan script on that page.

OM Shanti,
    A.

no... thats not bahasa. ^_^

no... Surangama Dharani not only Tibetan, manya Mahayana sadhaka chant Surangama Dharani, Chinesse Buddhist have chant Surangama Dharani.

Surangama Dharani is use Sanskrit , is originally from India.

Agnideva,
    the Mantra of Tara "Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha" is from which text or scriptures?

thank you...^_^..

Agnideva,
    the Mantra of Tara "Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha" is from which text or scriptures? thank you...^_^..
    Namaskar Shian,

I am told that the Om Tare Tuttare Ture Svaha mantra is from the Tantraraja Tantra. I have not, however, read this book.

OM Shanti,
    A.

Thread Information