Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Of Physics and philosophy.

Re: Of Physics and philosophy.

हरिः ओम्

Namaste AG,

Can you define God from a Kashmir Shaivite perspective? Best you read up on all the schools of Hinduism as your question is rather broad.
    You see now I'm back to axioms which you keep avoiding.
    Look at Cantors work on limits and infinity, this might be a good scientific starting point. Them read up on quantum effect, which you have
    relegated to the minds of deities; and following that, relativity.

You see I firmly believe that E=mc², when seen from out side of the manifest universe; would resemble:

mc+1 = mc²+Δt

Or some thing similar, "E" is God, and is simply reflecting himself from within.
    As such he is both infinite and fractal. This can be confirmed of in personal experience, but is otherwise tricky to prove. Other than fractals popping
    up all over the place and the quantity of black matter and energy, to me it seems obvious, the paradox here is that fractals have large expanses
    of apparently linear surfaces, interconnecting the more detailed forms in which they are self evident; so one can be within a fractal and be completely
    oblivious to its nature. Time flows in a fractal nature which is why there are periods when the total form is easier to see, Shiva reveals himself to us.
    This is also why Jyotish works and is in consequence a proof of the nature of God.

Now start reading the Upanishads, the Bhagavad Gita, but you must try a few different transcripts and annotations, listen to the words of some
    enlightened beings.

And you will start to get a small gimps of the integrity of the Vedic thought which has been found by seer's within the fractal form of the unified
    transcendent realisation of reality.

If you do find the rhythm of God, you will experience a massive influx of energy and a complete realisation of totally interconnected manifold
    (see mathematical topology and string theory); nature of every thing, you realise that your thoughts are not your own they simply breath with
    their surroundings an are a reflection of them. (See recent findings as to the nature of the time delay between the subconscious and the
    concious mind, (psychological Δt).

You will start to get the idea. Please be advised to read a little of the yoga sutras, and be sure that your yama and niyama is well established,
    else this energy can either kill you or put you in hell.

What ever you do, if this happens to you spontaneously, don't talk to a Western shrink, they are drug dealers. The best analogy I have heard is
    that it is the medical equivalent of putting dirty socks in the mouth of someone, to stop them from being sick.

This awakening happens across the populous, in guess what, a fractal form, it has shaped and moulded our society since time began reflecting
    our very genes. This is the Self.

God ∴
    reality ...

praṇāma

mana

ॐ नमः शिवाय

हरिः ओम्

Namaste sanjaya,

Quote Originally Posted by sanjaya View Post
    I'm not familiar with the "delta t" terminology. Can you clarify?

Δt is the magic trick which make calculus possible, Newton's crowning glory, or was it Leibniz? If you like it is the time
    equivalent
    of the statement that gravity is constant.

Allowing us to estimate the area under a gradient by reducing its curvature to infinitesimally small segments. Rather
    like pixels in an image, you don't see them when their small enough.
    Newton coined the word fluxion to describe this relative, quantitative effect, a word which was never taken up, a shame
    really; It is so much more eloquent than the dy/dx of Leibniz.

ΔT, is the time difference obtained by subtracting Universal Time (UT) from Terrestrial Time.

This is quintessentially the squaring of the circle; which is related to precise knowledge as to the value of Pi, which is
    of course irrational.

So we can see that time itself depends upon an irrational number and is very far removed from the liner time axis of a
    polynomial equation relating to the movement of a body.

As for heliocentrisme, it is Surya's perspective, it will never be ours.
    For an example please refer to Einstein's, paper on relativity, As the basis of his theory he uses, as an example of the
    motion of a train relative to a station, to explain the nature of spacetime and its frames of reference; it is not
    unreasonable then, to stretch this thought to the planets, Earth being our reference frame and realise that we can not
    step out of this, as such the flow of time on any one body within the solar system is entirely different and is in fact highly
    relative, dependant entirely on the motion of those body's; their relative speeds and positions. let us remember that this
    is all brought together by the speed of light and most probably the electromagnetic field, so any light arriving on earth
    from the sun or reflected from another plant; has passed through entirely differing time frames.
    Why on Earth would you consider that it is unaffected by this change in time frame; when we take in to account the
    bizarre nature of particle spin, and that of quantum effect?
    This is also clearly related to the nature of the flow of time on earth as demonstrated by Relativity also.

As such we can never escape the Geocentric model; even if the heliocentric model "apparently" works like clockwork,
    this is highly misleading.

I hope that this tickled your memory sanjaya

praṇāma

mana

ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Last edited by Mana; 16 February 2013 at 04:57 AM.

Hi Mana,

It's becoming painfully clear that your posts are obfuscations upon obfuscations of straightforward concepts. What axioms am I supposed to be avoiding exactly? You've not provided any cohesive definition of what God is supposed to be, and suggested that its existence can only be understood from subjective experience. If you're seriously suggesting that anybody who believes in God does so because they are well versed in QED, Cantor's work and has read and understood entire catalogs of all religious and scientific literature - I'm sorry, you're just factually incorrect. Conversely anyone who HAS a full understanding of this remarkable reading list doesn't have any special license to invoke any supernatural creature either.

While it might look good to invoke fancy scientific concepts and throwing around equations, it doesn't necessarily make them relevant to this discussion and it certainly doesn't justify the existence of a super-being. Your equation that views E=MC² from OUTSIDE the manifest universe is also quite puzzling as it assumes that the same mathematical and logical principles apply there (if it even exists).

Let's dial it back a notch, since you firmly believe this equation can you please describe this realm that resides outside the manifest universe - as this seems to have eluded top astro and quantum physicists, who have rely on theory and math to rely upon?

Thanks,
    AG

हरिः ओम्

Namaste AG,

Sorry am I going to fast for you?

I asked a fair while back what you thought of the notion that mathematicians, by means of their subjective thought
    experiments, were often hundreds of years ahead of physics.
    When you have said that you need objective proof
    of everything.

let us assume now that physics is the root of, and as such can stand for all physical sciences.
    I am, I suppose, inquiring as to why you feel the need for such material proof, when the Universe is so heavily
    unaccounted for ... ?

I have used mathematics, Cantor in particular, as an example of how science can be dangerous if you are not
    practising it in a environment which encourages spiritual growth, their are many other examples. As I have said,
    I have first hand experience of this myself, caused directly by the Adharma of my society.

I am preparing an interesting astrological study of musicians which will serve to highlight this point nicely also,
    a work in progress shall we say.

I really don't care for how this looks; it is about philosophy, communication and understanding, their is no
    competition; that is in your mind.

You have asked me to slow down and expand and I will, I won't go into the deeper Kashmiri model as you wish to
    take it down a notch. It is just as compatible and fully comprises of all the elements for a true understanding
    of the fractal nature, but one really must experience this for them selves.

Modern Physics, using its latest model and estimations, NASA states that the Universe is: 74% Black energy and
    22% Dark matter, the rest is the known universe.

Parasara tells us in the Vishnu Prana that Narayana is infinite, yet it is also divided into four parts, essentially
    Narayana is
    Nirguna but it is also comprised of three shakti.
    Bhu shakti, Sri Shakti and Nila Shankti.
    This accounts for 75% of Narayana*. Note the greater detail here than is given by the physical model from NASA.
    This was written down over 1000 years ago.

The last quarter is Vasudeva which is split into two halves, one of which is Prakriti perceptible as the experienced
    universe of the shakti or energy which makes the elements. The other is Perusha which is Vasudeva or conciousness.

Strikingly similar already, don't you think?

Parasara give the material universes as being 1/8th or 12.5% of the whole.
    NASA give 1/20th or 4% as being the material universe.

I personally equate the differance to
    Parasara's greater understanding of the relationship between conciousness and
    matter, NASA as yet, has apparently not noticed the correlation between events, which inextricably link conciousness
    and matter through time.

God takes differing forms depending on our level of readiness and our capacity for learning and understanding and

Śiva is the greatest teacher, above all other Gurus; He is Vasudeva, or Paramatma. Yet we can find him delightfully
    reflected in our selves, remember Vasudeva is both Prakriti and Perusha, both matter and energy.

E=mc² ... conciousness is manifest as a shape upon this matter, rather like the shape of an electromagnetic recording
    It is neither electricity nor ferrous oxide, yet it exists upon this medium as a vibration. So it is outside of this equation,
    yet permeating it.

mc(n+1) = mc(n)²+
    Δt

this is not the "right" equation I am sure of that but this does explain the concept adequately.

Energy as an infinite expression of time. A mathematical Yantra which helps me to remember God conciousness.
    Some prefer a picture, others a statue.
    The maths may be far from the mark as yet but I shall continue playing with it, the point being that the maths is only
    a language, it describes a vision; a vision which could also be depicted by a story.

To begin to understand this system, one must start by immersing ones self into it fully.

It wasn't thought up or invented, it is not contrived; it grew from the mind of God. This happens when the creativity
    in man is given an open caring environment in which to flourish without aggressive competition.

This is dharma, it grows.

praṇāma

mana

*The Universe spelt with a capital U in astrophysics to imply the inclusion of dark energy and dark matter; where as
    universe without the capital is the manifest universe.

ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Last edited by Mana; 21 February 2013 at 01:56 AM.

Thread Information