Thread: Of Physics and philosophy.

Threaded View

Of Physics and philosophy.

हरिः ओम्

Namaste AG,

As YajvanJi has rightly pointed out, the welcome thread is not the best- place for this discussion. So I have
    answered you here; I hope that you don't mind AG.

Interesting, by your definition of proof, you have just described Jyotish. One of the six limbs of the Vedanga.
    Please take the time to read a little in the respective sub forum. It is the study of light and time, in a purely
    relative context; very scientific.
    It is a mathematical bridge between objective and subjective reality; believe it or not.

I dislike the elitism of science, and hold a healthy disdain for its consequent establishment.
    Funnily enough, so did Dr. Feynman who had an aversion to anyone in a suite.
    And to quote the great man himself ...

“Anyone who claims to have understood Quantum Electro Dynamics, clearly hasn’t”

So to what did he profess, and what can we conclude about physics from this statement? There is, it
    would seem, a lot of very spooky goings on at the quantum level, can we really ignore this and only
    see the material results?

What of particle physics? Which states that; the more that you know of the position of a particle, the less
    you know of its speed; the more you know of a particles speed the less you know of its position. That said
    Δt has always been rathar vague.

The fact that you we observe a particle, affects its state of spin, it “knows” that it is being watched.
    Now if E=mc² then this particle is energy correlated to matter by space and time, as such, the faster it
    moves the less material it becomes the slower it goes the more material it becomes or time changes rate.
    Kashmiri Shavism and other philosophy’s* would agree with this in that the particle is consciousness, it
    would appear that Physics may be arriving at a similar conclusion.

Some striking parallels, no?

Interestingly Newton was an astrologer, and the force of attraction between celestial body’s has been described
    I believe 1200 years prior to Newton, but its value as a mathematical constant was not at that time realised,
    the way of thinking being much more relative in nature at its outset. Interesting also that he was relentlessly
    looking for a secret mathematical code within the Bible.

The maths of Einsteins relativity was largely conceived by Dr Maxwell pertaining to magnetic fields,
    Dr Einstein turned it towards space and time and Einstein abhorred certain elements of his own work
    exclaiming that God does not play dice!

Can you profess to believe in a science, if you do not attempt to grasp its most basic concepts, its finest
    elements. That, to my mind, is blind faith, Which is something in which I do not believe.

You see sanAtana dharama is a path which helps one to realise their full potential and to do so in harmony
    with their surroundings; to help them focus. Western culture treat Scientific Genius as if it is unnatural,
    a bit crazy; it never quit understands where things have come from its rather haphazard an immature in
    comparison.

This is exemplified by your veneration Dr Feynman and Dr Einstein, putting their ideas out of the reach of the
    common man.

A few examples of other geniuses:
    Dr Maxwell, who actually developed the field theory in electromagnetism.
    Also we might consider Marie Curie; she was looking for “spiritual energy” when she discovered radioactivity.
    Then there is Cecilia Payne-Gaposchkin, who proposed that the Sun consisted of burning Hydrogen, nobody
    listed for years, due to the indoctrinated nature of the establishment.

In regards to you concern as to the importance of subjectivity and how it concerns gravity:

The subjective nature of gravity is relativity.
    Anugraha is the Sanskrit word for this effect, in it’s finest detail ...
    That’s grace in English. "Graha" is a grosser form.

To my mind, the principal point of relativity is that a planet, for example, its dimensions thus its gravity depend
    entirely upon the subjective time frame of the observer; please do read and understand Einstein, before you put
    your faith into his doctrine. If we apply this knowledge without fully grasping its implications. We end up with
    an economy which depends on CFCs oil and the cutting down of forests to balance its workings, non of which
    would have been possible with out scientific thought. Scientist really should assume all its Karmas.

I have nothing against science at all, I consider myself to be a theoretical physicist.
    Many of the ideas of today's science, I had meditated upon at a young age; the nature of DNA as a field existing
    in a different dimensional space, the resulting implications which are now shown to exist in the field of
    Epigenetic's. But the realisation as to the manifold nature of nature which had appeared before me, resulted in
    my being put into a mental hospital and drugged heavily; I was consequently told that I was mentally ill and
    would be taking drugs for life.

I left Europe and my spiritually immature family; and after that was fine. Relatively, it does take some getting
    used too

So, I had a highly spiritual experience at 19, my family had me put into a mental institution and agreed to my
    being drugged heavily with brain damaging drugs. I had ask for a spiritual guide at the time, because I knew that
    this was perfectly natural experience, but the British cultural structure and my families limited knowledge of this
    very basic, and fundamentally human trait, that of growing up, had so crumbled in adharma that their was no
    help available.

I hope that I have expressed my thoughts and experience well enough; that you might see a little from my
    perspective.

praṇāma

mana

* I must humbly request that the knowledgeable reader forgives my statement here as I am very much a student
    of this enormous expanses of knowledge and as such can not easy refer to the other philosophise and schools of
    thought, but I am studying.

ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Last edited by Mana; 13 February 2013 at 10:50 AM.

Thread Information