Hi guys,

I just want to interpret my dreams i am seeing. This is the second time in a span of 10 days i am seeing snakes in my dream. Today i saw another dream about snake.
I will explain both the dream. Please help me understand the meaning of both.
By reading blogs about snake dreams i got to know for sure, that this is the transformation period of my life.

Dream #1 - Me and my friend(someone close friend) were on a bike ride to a new place for expedition. On our way destination(some exotic place) during the twilight , it was about to became dark and we thought of stopping some where for the night and continue our journey next day. So we found a group of people staying in the jungle. They were also out for an exploration or they were the local people of that area, but they were staying on tents. We asked them a shelter for a night to stay with them and they were so lenient and gave the permission to stay with them. After a while me & my friend thought of helping them. So we thought, we will help them in cooking their dinner. So we thought that we will cut the trees and make some arrangements for tree wood to prepare food.
The scene was it was twilight and about 6-7 pm evening and a dark night was about to arrive. Stars were shining in the sky. I was able to see the dusking of the sun and rising of the moon in the sky. It was like the yellowish-reddish color all over around us. And as we were in the jungle it was lush green as if we were in some part of newzealand jungles(lush greenery).I was actually enjoying the scenery.

Now after cutting some trees we were on the way back to tents, with small logs in our hands. And i was talking to my friend to look all around us and enjoy the beauty of mother nature. I was actually enjoying the scenery in my dream. Suddenly there comes two snakes in front of us. Don't know from where. but i think one was from left and one from right. They were just one step closer to our way. I told my friend to stop. One was a a COBRA with bright yellow spots on its face.
Both were infront of us and i was about to put my leg in cobra's tail because they suddenly came in front of us. But just before that it looked back and saw both of us. And the python didn't even looked back and was slithering smoothly. I put my leg back and moved one step back. And then they both continued slithering ahead. After that the dream disappeared. Then i saw some other dream i couldn't recollect it.

Dream #2 - The dream i saw today. I am with my mom and elder brother. Usually i am very scared of snakes and so is my mom. We were going some where in the market. Suddenly, we saw a small serpent and a mongoose fighting on the road. After seeing the glimpse of the fighting we continued to walk to our destiny. I don't know where we were exactly going. There was also mob watching the fight on the street. And my elder brother who is a little bit is an extrovert went to see the fight and took the small serpent and a mongoose and threw them in the a deep fissure. And every one was watching this. After some time he tried to put his hand inside the fissure to take something out and got a dead half cut snake in his hand and was holding and showing it to everyone. And just after seeing this i was awaked.

These dreams are also coming because just before the night i saw the second dream i talked something related to snake with my mom.

About a fortnight i watched the video on youtube which was about a fight of a snake and mongoose. Also a video about a animal called honey-badger who can eat snake if it is hungry . I had also something in my mind related to a novel which i started reading about two months ago(The Immortals of Meluha by Amish Tripathi). And watched a movie in which an actor mimics a snake with his hand and tongue.

I think all these videos and texts were some where lying in my subconscious mind and a new story was cooked out of them. But still if you can clarify the meanings of those dreams in my life, i can take preventive measure or take important decisions that will affect my life.

Thanks in advance friends!!
Karan Ratra