Thread: feeling of no physical boundaries

feeling of no physical boundaries

Namaste

In a period of time in the mind, this individual known as "me" at one point, began internal chanting of, Om Namah Shivaya. When not meditating, there was a listening of music and heavy concentration on the ecstasy it seemed to produce. When this ecstasy arose, there was initially mental contemplation on how this feeling is always there but shrouded by the seeking mind.

The mantras serve as a powerful tool to stop overactive logic. Logic can first point the mind to say that a particular teaching is intelligent. Then logic can manipulate itself and try to unreason the reasoning for being who you are. The mantra served to still this particular mind.

Eventually inspiring music was listened to again. This time the mind only focused on the ecstasy that appeared to come from the music. The individual mind can only take so much ecstasy before self-surrender takes place. This apparent "me" while listening to the music, shifted focus away from the music, and steadily and heavily concentrated on the ecstasy.

When there is such happiness there is no awareness of mental activity and thus no "me". only that undefiled conscious bliss remained. this particular body then went through so called sleep when the appearance of fatigue arose.

Upon awakening from sleep, once against there appears a mind. this mind that appears is emptied of "me" thoughts. it can focus on bliss and the feeling of bliss appears, but it has no worries of doing that because bliss is what exists and it knows that.

This mind isn't deluded by conceived boundaries of "my body in this place". Navigating from one room to another to even walking outside is different because the mind doesn't sense it occuring in the fullest sense but there is awarenss of it occuring.

this mind is not claiming to be enlightened, it is not claiming to have defeated ignorance, it is not claiming anything, there was a subtle desire to post a message so that a so called other person can read it and may have success to listen to a spiritual, or uplifting song, to feel ecstasy, and stop focusing on the music while it is heard and focus on ecstasy and then the mind gets emptied of me and my, and stops worrying on logic, and surrenders.

there appears about this particular mind to be a loss of seeking pleasure, because whatever happiness you seek, only happens when you are not there.

the minds are beautiful in how they seems to think and suffer and yet lose themself to reveal what is there
    asato ma sad gamaya
    tamaso ma jyotir gamaya
    mrutyor ma amritam gamaya

Re: feeling of no physical boundaries

Namaste, seekinganswers.

That's a very beautiful and inspiring post. I have always said; 'getting there is the easy bit. It's remaining there that's difficult'.

We all are, essentially That, however the distractions of the material universe leads us away from constantly acknowledging it. The curse of existence is to choose to remain ignorant of one's own ignorance. Everything one does becomes an act of hypocrisy after that point.

I've experienced similar to you, but the fact I can still relate the tale and I am not off meditating in a cave somewhere or doing charity work means that there's really nothing behind those experiences either, no matter how amazing they are. I was told never to discuss them, but I do so in reply to this.

Forget it and keep on meditating.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Re: feeling of no physical boundaries

very helpful advice. forget it. all desires will be pointed towards chanting. ecstatic motions to dissolve the raindrop in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
    Namaste, seekinganswers.

That's a very beautiful and inspiring post. I have always said; 'getting there is the easy bit. It's remaining there that's difficult'.

We all are, essentially That, however the distractions of the material universe leads us away from constantly acknowledging it. The curse of existence is to choose to remain ignorant of one's own ignorance. Everything one does becomes an act of hypocrisy after that point.

I've experienced similar to you, but the fact I can still relate the tale and I am not off meditating in a cave somewhere or doing charity work means that there's really nothing behind those experiences either, no matter how amazing they are. I was told never to discuss them, but I do so in reply to this.

Forget it and keep on meditating.

Aum Namah Shivaya
    asato ma sad gamaya
    tamaso ma jyotir gamaya
    mrutyor ma amritam gamaya

Thread Information