Namaste

I am a simple person, I do not know anything. I have a question, since I am not understanding this thread, as if some are having a problem back and forth even with each other. My question is, is "Realization of Supreme Brahman" and "Brahman" the same thing?

And is revealing the Supreme, and the Supreme, the Same?

When my Lord Mahadeva meditates, as shown in the picture below, what is this meditation?

The Devas and Devi show us how. Why do They bother? One day a mystic is very grateful to a bird which has shown the mystic something which the mystic claims is Supreme. But this same bird worships the mystic. Who is Greater?

The Devas and Devi have done many wonders in the Great Histories. Have all Their Histories come to their End? Or can something happen right now? Do not the sacred texts show us any moment another wonder can happen?

The sacred texts are so very, very vast. Thank goodness some can tell us what they were told, there would not be enough time in this short life otherwise without the help of others to taste all of the wonders. I love the Devas and Devi. When and if those times come in the presence of a Lord, then I bow to that Lord. Why cannot the Devas and Devi bow to each other?

Everyone has association but it is all about who you associate with. The Devas and Devi associate with each other, and have for a long time. And we can associate with devotees, or even with those Devas and Devi, yes?

I like all the devotees, be Saiva, Vaishnav, Shakta, Vedanta, because day by day I am here now. Even the Devas and Devi like the association of devotees. And with Each Other. So I may have Lord Shiva, and you may have Krishna, and so on. It never seems to me to be about one over the other. Every second, something is happening, and it is what these seconds are made of that matters. I may be greater than my daughter, whatever that means. But those moments with her are what was, and is great.

Shiva can come anytime, Welcomed. Krishna, too. Gauri, please come. Also those who know the sacred texts, you have my audience if I may hear. Hinduism is the Ganga. Where does the Ganga start, and where does She end? Throw my ashes in the Ganga.

Om Namah Sivaya