Thread: Sins

Sins

Is having sex before marriage a sin ? What if you don't get married for a long time ?. What if you seek sex from a call girl and not another person ? Does that make a difference ? I am looking for opinion from someone who knows Vedas and what does the religion say regarding this. Not really looking for a personal opinion..

Smile Re: Sins

Quote Originally Posted by koya View Post
    Is having sex before marriage a sin ? What if you don't get married for a long time ?. What if you seek sex from a call girl and not another person ? Does that make a difference ? I am looking for opinion from someone who knows Vedas and what does the religion say regarding this. Not really looking for a personal opinion..
    Om Shirdi Sai Ram.
    Namaste Koya.
    Before doing parayanam of Srimad Valmiki Sundarakandam, it is essential that one does the parayan of Payasa Pradhanam,Rama Jananam (Lord Ram's Birth)and Sita Vivham(Goddess Sitaa's Marriage).All these three chapters are from Bala Kandam of Srimad Valmiki Ramaayanam.
    Thus you can conclude that how important it is to marry if one is interested in married life.
    I have quoted from Srimad Valmiki Ramaayanam because it is considered equal to the Vedas and Lord Ram is Veda.

Thread Information